Nicki Minaj with another win! Taylor Swift requesting and rapping Nicki Minaj song

most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 diamond diva said:
er u do know that ashanti's first 3 albums are certified plat right?
She's just a bitter b**ch right now, she's not thinking straight...nicki got her spazzing

"hey nicki hey nicki....ASTHMA"


[pic - click to view]

 02-04-2011, 02:11 PM         #22
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is this a win? i dont understand. Taylor Swifts opinion, on hip hop artists, doesnt even hold weight.. this is like the average fan requesting some nicki minaj s**t, in my opinion.
 7 years ago '05        #23
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Rowe said:
how is this a win? i dont understand. Taylor Swifts opinion, on hip hop artists, doesnt even hold weight.. this is like the average fan requesting some nicki minaj s**t, in my opinion.
Taylor Swift request a Nicki Minaj song, says she's obsessed with it on some radio show a bunch of Taylor Swift fans were tuned into....they will check for the song and Nicki Minaj because their beloved Taylor Swift co-signed her....

Don't be surprise if a collaboration comes out of this. It's a win.....


Last edited by Swisher sweet; 02-04-2011 at 02:25 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #24
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
LOL @ this not being a win. Super Bass is already going up on iTunes because of this. The same thing happened when she tweeted about the song a couple weeks ago.

Taylor's obsession = $ in Nicki's duffle bag.
 02-04-2011, 02:18 PM         #25
stankbreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rowe said:
how is this a win? i dont understand. Taylor Swifts opinion, on hip hop artists, doesnt even hold weight.. this is like the average fan requesting some nicki minaj s**t, in my opinion.
Exactly those Barbz left their brains in the their Mattel boxes ...sheesh!!!!!
 7 years ago '12        #26
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
The fact that this thread was made proves hip-hop lost.
 7 years ago '07        #27
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 5261 5261
 Swisher sweet said:
Alright then keep it moving


[pic - click to view]

 Swisher sweet said:
She's just a bitter b**ch right now, she's not thinking straight...nicki got her spazzing

"hey nicki hey nicki....ASTHMA"


[pic - click to view]

Stankbreath's back for more, huh Swisha....?
 02-04-2011, 02:21 PM         #28
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
Taylor Swift request a Nicki Minaj song, says she's obsessed with it on some radio show a bunch of Taylor Swift fans were tuned into....they will check for the song and Nicki Minaj because their beloved Taylor Swift co-signed her....

Don't surprise if a collaboration comes out of this. It's a win.....
homie just because taylor swift likes a song doesnt mean all of her fans will also. im not hating on nicki or anything but really this is pointless. I hear Music artists compliment other music artists all the time
 7 years ago '08        #29
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
Who the f**k is this stankbreath character? And is it a Krim stan? ROFL. I'd be mad too. Nobody wanna hear Kim's wackass songs, nobody wants her on their single and def nobody wants that botched face in their videos. :(
 02-04-2011, 02:22 PM         #30
stankbreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Super bass is not even in the iTunes top 50... FAIL!
 7 years ago '08        #31
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 stankbreath said:
Super bass is not even in the iTunes top 50... FAIL!
It'll make Top 50 way before Black Friday makes the Top 5000.
 7 years ago '07        #32
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 5261 5261
 Lot17 said:
[COLOR="Red"]Who the f**k is this stankbreath character? And is it a Krim stan? ROFL. I'd be mad too. Nobody wanna hear Kim's wackass songs, nobody wants her on their single and def nobody wants that botched face in their videos. :([/COLOR]
Yes...
 02-04-2011, 02:25 PM         #33
stankbreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot17 said:
Who the f**k is this stankbreath character? And is it a Krim stan? ROFL. I'd be mad too. Nobody wanna hear Kim's wackass songs, nobody wants her on their single and def nobody wants that botched face in their videos. :(
Yeah & don't wanna see a black woman like injecting her b00ty with thigh fat, horse vineers as teeth, shaved down nose, & boob job just to get in the business
 7 years ago '11        #34
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
............
 02-04-2011, 02:28 PM         #35
stankbreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot17 said:
It'll make Top 50 way before Black Friday makes the Top 5000.
Uhmm black Friday is heavy on rotation when It was only for Internet, & it got iTunes sales as well as amazon, but since no samples where cleared it can't be sold.
 7 years ago '05        #36
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 stankbreath said:
Exactly those Barbz left their brains in the their Mattel boxes ...sheesh!!!!!
You still here?


[pic - click to view]



 Verse said:
Stankbreath's back for more, huh Swisha....?
I don't know why she bothers

 Rowe said:
homie just because taylor swift likes a song doesnt mean all of her fans will also. im not hating on nicki or anything but really this is pointless. I hear Music artists compliment other music artists all the time
No one said they're gonna like the song. But they now know that a rapper named Nicki Minaj exist if they didn't already know.

 Lot17 said:
Who the f**k is this stankbreath character? And is it a Krim stan? ROFL. I'd be mad too. Nobody wanna hear Kim's wackass songs, nobody wants her on their single and def nobody wants that botched face in their videos. :(
Me and Diamond Diva thinks it's Lil Kim herself
 7 years ago '05        #37
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 StylinOnYou said:
............
 7 years ago '08        #38
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 stankbreath said:
Yeah & don't wanna see a black woman like injecting her b00ty with thigh fat, horse vineers as teeth, shaved down nose, & boob job just to get in the business
Damn you burning Kim's soul slow with this post. :(
 7 years ago '11        #39
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Swisher sweet said:
I was shakin my head at the scorned b**ch stankbreathe... and @ you for not mentionin Basedgod with the people who don't lose... wait :hmm: I guess when he got knocked out it was a loss but the guy who did it apologized so IDK if that's a loss
 7 years ago '09        #40
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,145 | Props total: 7303 7303
do you think she says n*gga?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy