Nicki Minaj with another win! Taylor Swift requesting and rapping Nicki Minaj song

most viewed right now
 128
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
128 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #181
Lot17 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$3,135 | Props total: 820 820
#80 on iTunes
 7 years ago '05        #182
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 Lot17 said:
#80 on iTunes
And could you imagine people were in here trying to tell me it's NOT a win?

n*gga are in denial
 02-05-2011, 07:44 PM         #183
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot17 said:
#80 on iTunes

aye n/h but whats da story furreal is u and da homie Cham kinfolk or some s**t?
 7 years ago '05        #184
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 Swisher sweet said:


Why how much do you get paid for posting?

Damn Ronnie got some 'splianing to do....
Naw, you on a Minaj street team or somethin. Nobody can like sittin in front of the computer all day typing about the same person for no apparent reason, unless they're being compensated.
 7 years ago '05        #185
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 younggangsta_s said:
Naw, you on a Minaj street team or somethin. Nobody can like sittin in front of the computer all day typing about the same person for no apparent reason, unless they're being compensated.
Everybody else makes threads and post about artist they like why can't I?

I mean Nicki is so adorable how could you NOT post about her???

It's a hip hop a forum...I'm discussing...

Thanks for joining in...

#TeamMinaj FTW

owwwwwww


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #186
Lot17 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$3,135 | Props total: 820 820
f**k nicki minaj...nah jk lol hi cham
 7 years ago '05        #187
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 Lot17 said:
f**k nicki minaj...nah jk lol hi cham
Stop f**kin around. You gonna confuse people in this thread

:wave:
 7 years ago '05        #188
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 Swisher sweet said:
Everybody else makes threads and post about artist they like why can't I?

I mean Nicki is so adorable how could you NOT post about her???

It's a hip hop a forum...I'm discussing...

Thanks for joining in...

#TeamMinaj FTW

owwwwwww


[pic - click to view]

Naw breh, you be goin hard. You take it past just "discussing."
 7 years ago '06        #189
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,115 | Props total: 11339 11339
Damn I have went thru every page and people gonna back and forth with swisher sweet like she going to change her mind about nicki minaj. When will you people learn.
 7 years ago '08        #190
Lot17 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$3,135 | Props total: 820 820
 Swisher sweet said:
Stop f**kin around. You gonna confuse people in this thread

:wave:
:x

Hi swishyy :wave:
 7 years ago '05        #191
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 younggangsta_s said:
Naw breh, you be goin hard. You take it past just "discussing."
I don't see how I take it past that lol

You make a comment and if I feel like it I'll reply and discuss lol

Sometimes I feel like you don't deserve my words so I hit you with a gif that explains how I feel about your statement.

If you present me with a good argument...I'll talk to you....you feel me bruh?

 marcusaka50 said:
Damn I have went thru every page and people gonna back and forth with swisher sweet like she going to change her mind about nicki minaj. When will you people learn.
It's a crime to like Nicki Minaj they wanna e-stone me for the s**t. It's like I have sinned...

 Smooth Brother said:
Hold on bruh, don't be calling the Boxden princess "breh"...

This is yo only warning!
 02-05-2011, 09:12 PM         #192
waterscliff3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '05        #193
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 Lot17 said:
:x

Hi swishyy :wave:
Sup darling :wave:
 7 years ago '05        #194
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 waterscliff3 said:
:jay:
 7 years ago '04        #195
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
id hate f**k taylor
 7 years ago '05        #196
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 Smooth Brother said:
Hold on bruh, don't be calling the Boxden princess "breh"...

This is yo only warning!

[pic - click to view]



 Swisher sweet said:
I don't see how I take it past that lol

You make a comment and if I feel like it I'll reply and discuss lol

Sometimes I feel like you don't deserve my words so I hit you with a gif that explains how I feel about your statement.

If you present me with a good argument...I'll talk to you....you feel me bruh?
You be goin hard. You not bad like some of these other n*ggas though.
 7 years ago '05        #197
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 younggangsta_s said:

[pic - click to view]





You be goin hard. You not bad like some of these other n*ggas though.
"why would I go hard when this s**t is so easy?" - Nicki Minaj

Entertainment
 7 years ago '06        #198
grunsthis 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$6,283 | Props total: 9 9
swish get em

 7 years ago '05        #199
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 grunsthis said:
swish get em

This gif is dedicated to you...


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #200
grunsthis 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$6,283 | Props total: 9 9
 Swisher sweet said:
This gif is dedicated to you...


[pic - click to view]

:dancingcool:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
101 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
51 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
NBA POSSIBLE TRADE TO REUNITE #2 PICK Luka D wit BDD
36 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
50 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
147 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
107 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
49 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy