Nicki Minaj with another win! Taylor Swift requesting and rapping Nicki Minaj song

most viewed right now
 225
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 190
 Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 148
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
Article inside Reboot your router
22 comments
@tech

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
8277 pageviews
215 comments


Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
Nicki Minaj with another win! Taylor Swift requesting and rapping Nicki Minaj song
 

 
They told her to pick ONE song and she picked Nicki Minaj Super Bass image

Shout out to ShadyVsEmeinem image


[video - click to view]


image

Song:

[video - click to view]


Mind you this was a bonus track



Last edited by Swisher sweet; 02-04-2011 at 07:57 PM..

215 comments for "Nicki Minaj with another win! Taylor Swift requesting and rapping Nicki Minaj song"

 7 years ago '08        #2
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,429 | Props total: 25181 25181
Maybe Onika can put together a Gayfish/Swift/Minaj collabo
 7 years ago '10        #3
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,984 | Props total: 2948 2948
Yeaup she Wins again... is it possible that maybe... She Cant Lose??? lol

Edit: That damn radio host is a f*g btw


Last edited by 2TopFlite; 02-04-2011 at 12:52 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #4
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 2TopFlite said:
Yeaup she Wins again... is it possible that maybe... She Cant Lose??? lol
I keep telling people her and camron don't lose. They eat the same thing for breakfast, even when you think they loss they really didn't :dancingcool:


Last edited by Swisher sweet; 02-04-2011 at 12:54 PM..
 02-04-2011, 12:50 PM         #5
stankbreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Swisher u STANNIN' REAL HARD HUH?
Remember, everybody knew "ice ice baby" where is mr. Van winkle at now!

I wanna see her sophomore album #'s before I decide not call her a " 1 hit album wonder" like Ashanti

Now nicki went from trynna be Kim to lady gaga
 7 years ago '05        #6
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 stankbreath said:
Swisher u STANNIN' REAL HARD HUH?
Remember, everybody knew "ice ice baby" where is mr. Van winkle at now!

I wanna see her sophomore album #'s before I decide not call her a " 1 hit album wonder" like Ashanti

Now nicki went from trynna be Kim to lady gaga


I seen you lurking and was just WAITING for you to post your hating a.ss comment. f**k out my thread
 7 years ago '10        #7
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,984 | Props total: 2948 2948
 Swisher sweet said:
I keep telling people her and camron don't lose. They eat the same thing from breakfast, even when you think they loss they really didn't :dancingcool:
Maybe your on to something here... just maybe.. maybe.. you are correct
 7 years ago '10        #8
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,984 | Props total: 2948 2948
 legendisdope said:
i guess this world is retarded??? we are doomed, 2012 cant come soon enough.. f**k life
s**t made me laugh
 02-04-2011, 12:54 PM         #9
stankbreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ashanti had 4 #1's in a row
First week sells 500,000
Mass following when the Inc was hot then...
Kaboooom!, by second album "hasbeen" I hope that "irony" doesn't bite ms. Maraj
 7 years ago '10        #10
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
 7 years ago '05        #11
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 stankbreath said:
Ashanti had 4 #1's in a row
First week sells 500,000
Mass following when the Inc was hot then...
Kaboooom!, by second album "hasbeen" I hope that "irony" doesn't bite ms. Maraj




[pic - click to view]



Where's chameleonmarke when you really need him
 7 years ago '08        #12
Lot17 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$3,137 | Props total: 822 822
ROFL another credible co-sign by people who MATTER.

When will Minaj ever lose?
[pic - click to view]

 02-04-2011, 12:58 PM         #13
stankbreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:


I seen you lurking and was just WAITING for you to post your hating a.ss comment. f**k out my thread
Nope,I will not stop til that biter/gimmick really becomes a "hasbeen"

Go from hardcore hip hop, get azzplants, now chick wanna be a popstar!

I'm not hypnotize by the fake b00ty, I guess it's true... Sell your soul, 4 the fame, money... By any means necessary!
 02-04-2011, 12:59 PM         #14
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stankbreath said:

Now nicki went from trynna be Kim to lady gaga

actually a n*gga always thought she went from rappin & talkin like Remy Ma to bein da new school Missy... like yeah da b**ch f**ked wit Kim like most hoes do but naw u wrong, she wuz way more like Remy


and that ugly a.ss b**ch Taylor Swift look like Nick Swisher in a wig mayne, scust :jay:
 7 years ago '05        #15
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 stankbreath said:
Nope,I will not stop til that biter/gimmick really becomes a "hasbeen"

Go from hardcore hip hop, get azzplants, now chick wanna be a popstar!

I'm not hypnotize by the fake b00ty, I guess it's true... Sell your soul, 4 the fame, money... By any means necessary!



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #16
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 Lot17 said:
ROFL another credible co-sign by people who MATTER.

When will Minaj ever lose?
[pic - click to view]



 Marvin Hagler said:
actually a n*gga always thought she went from rappin & talkin like Remy Ma to bein da new school Missy... like yeah da b**ch f**ked wit Kim like most hoes do but naw u wrong, she wuz way more like Remy


and that ugly a.ss b**ch Taylor Swift look like Nick Swisher in a wig mayne, scust :jay:
 02-04-2011, 01:05 PM         #17
stankbreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:



[pic - click to view]

Never that sweetie... This ain't wwe, I don't f with gimmicks!, I rock with legends!


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #18
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,332 | Props total: 641 641
er u do know that ashanti's first 3 albums are certified plat right?

also lil kim has always been a gimmick....and her new attack is a gimmick
 7 years ago '05        #19
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 stankbreath said:
Never that sweetie... This ain't wwe, I don't f with gimmicks!, I rock with legends!


[pic - click to view]

Alright then keep it moving


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #20
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,706 | Props total: 236 236
taylor swift is a better rapper than nicki minaj
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
#bigbreasttwitter
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1341 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
113 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Battlefield V - List of Changes
32 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy