UFC 126: Silva Vs. Belfort - 2/5/11

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Predictions? Main Card Winners. (All that apply)
Anderson Silva 76 78.35%
Vitor Belfort 22 22.68%
Forest Griffin 30 30.93%
Rich Franklin 45 46.39%
Jon Jones 66 68.04%
Ryan Bader 12 12.37%
Jake Ellenberger 28 28.87%
Carlos Eduardo Rocha 26 26.80%
Miguel Torres 47 48.45%
Antonio Banuelos 13 13.40%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 97. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-05-2011, 05:45 PM         #61
PoSt3RiZeD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats good with a stream
 7 years ago '08        #62
OzzieCanseco 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,337 | Props total: 106 106
Vitor/Ace/Bones...MITB
 7 years ago '09        #63
LLCOOLFERN 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 624 624
Yamamoto with the KO of the night. 4 second repeat again.
 7 years ago '04        #64
Icy 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 39 39
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
Vitor first round knockout.. he's looked like a whole new f!ghter since dropping to middleweight, and silva has never fought a f!ghter with his striking ability.. plus his bjj is slightly better than silva's.. silva won't be able to squeek by this one like sonnen.

Franklin ko round 2

Bader decision
What do you mean "plus his BJJ is slightly better than Silva's"? Who told you that? lol. Vitor's won by submission only once in the past 10 years and before that, 1997 was his only other submission with BJJ. Anderson's BJJ is definitely better. Vitor never even uses his BJJ much.

As for him looking like a whole new f!ghter at middleweight..Vitor's had 2 f!ghts at middleweight his entire career, the last one being in January of '09. His last f!ght wasn't at middleweight, and that was over a year ago. We don't know what type of f!ghter he'll be tonight.
 7 years ago '07        #65
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
this card is gonna be :banana:
 7 years ago '04        #66
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 Icy said:
What do you mean "plus his BJJ is slightly better than Silva's"? Who told you that? lol. Vitor's won by submission only once in the past 10 years and before that, 1997 was his only other submission with BJJ. Anderson's BJJ is definitely better. Vitor never even uses his BJJ much.

As for him looking like a whole new f!ghter at middleweight..Vitor's had 2 f!ghts at middleweight his entire career, the last one being in January of '09. His last f!ght wasn't at middleweight, and that was over a year ago. We don't know what type of f!ghter he'll be tonight.
n*gga told BROOKLYNSTANDUP to sit down
 7 years ago '04        #67
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,444 | Props total: 5534 5534
who got a HD stream
 7 years ago '07        #68
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
 MysticKJ said:
the Silva/Belfort rivalry is real and it isn't really about who trained with who....it's hard to explain, but you really need to be able to either understand portuguese or have lived in Brazil or something....it's way deeper than that....

in Brazil, Belfort is the 'goat MMArtist' not Silva....in the US Silva is huge, but back in his home he is just a black f!ghter that is not as popular, rich or as glamorous as Belfort.....it has always been that way....

this rivalry from Silva's end goes down to the very core of the class struggle in Brazil....Silva never had the success Belfort had in Brazil, despite Silva feeling he was the far superior f!ghter...(he used to dominate Belfort in training) those statements are from their former mutual training partners....

When Belfort's sister was kidnapped/murdered, Silva (still rather unknown in Brazil, but somebody in the US)...Silva sort became a rock for Belfort during his hard times....Silva just feels disrespected because the guy with everything wants to come take the only thing Silva has....the belt...

Silva does not give a damn about being popular and famous in the US...it's all about Brazil...this is Silva's biggest f!ght of his career, hands down....

even though this hatred is only from Silva's side...it comes from the fact that Silva was born and raised in favelas...and because he was black, he had to work extra hard to get his success unlike Belfort, Maia (who he called 'playboy'), and Shogun...

Belfort is the f**king man in Brazil, not even close....eventhough Silva is p4p #1...even if Silva wins this f!ght...he still probably won't pass Belfort in Brazil...because honestly, he is a black guy chasing a white guy where racism is strong....he will never get the credit, money, or fame he deserves in his home country not matter what he does....

thats why Silva said, "if i get the opportunity, i am going to hurt Vitor. I am going to hurt him bad".....his only way to satisfy himself is to destroy Vitor.....that's why he embarrassed the born into money, easy life Maia as well....if he f!ghts Shogun, expect this same behavior...believe this, if Silva finds out Belfort is not on his level....we might get another Silva-Maia f!ght...

the hate from Silva's side boils down to the class struggle in Brazil...he can never take Belfort's life, fame, playboy model wife, etc...but he can beat the living s**t out of him (that's what Silva is betting on)...

US media doesn't really capture this side of the f!ght because they don't have access to portuguese speakers...other the brazilian f!ghters they train with, or brazilian media...and the US doesn't want to market the "poor black guy that struggled, hates white guys success and fame" angle...

i do speak portuguese, and most brazilians that watch MMA (not causal fans) know this and understand what's really going on...
Damn s**ts deeper than MMA
 7 years ago '07        #69
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
Silva is the man He finna handle vitor tonight :cool-smiley-009:
 02-05-2011, 06:58 PM         #70
Clipsburgh 412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the first card Im actually gonna buy in a LOOOOOOOONG time.

I was supposed to go out tonight to watch the f!ghts but my plans fell through and I'm stuck at home alone and I don't wanna get burned with some s**tty streams like I usually do.

Just ordered the new High Definition UFC.tv stream of the UFC website, s**ts amazing.

You get 4 different possible angles to watch from and can use more than 1 at a time, picture in picture, you can mute the commentary and listen to the f!ghter's corners, live chat and round scoring, etc.

I just hope it actually works well lol.
 02-05-2011, 07:00 PM         #71
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Clipsburgh 412 said:

I was supposed to go out tonight to watch the f!ghts but my plans fell through and I'm stuck at home alone and I don't wanna get burned with some s**tty streams like I usually do.

Just ordered the new High Definition UFC.tv stream of the UFC website, s**ts amazing.

You get 4 different possible angles to watch from and can use more than 1 at a time, picture in picture, you can mute the commentary and listen to the f!ghter's corners, live chat and round scoring, etc.

imma try that 1 day cuz I turn off the commentary 90% of the time.
 7 years ago '05        #72
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Clipsburgh 412 said:

How much does that run you?
 7 years ago '04        #73
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
How much does that run you?
its 45

7 years ago '04        #74
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 illogik said:
steams???

[pic - click to view]

look on the 4th page at the bottom of this thread
 7 years ago '07        #75
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
y'all watching the Kid Yamamoto f!ght on Facebook?
 7 years ago '06        #76
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
wheres the link for the facebook stream?
 02-05-2011, 07:39 PM         #77
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Clipsburgh 412 said:

this sounds f**kin sick
 7 years ago '07        #78
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
f**k that facebook stream s**ts horrid.
 7 years ago '07        #79
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
My stream was looking good

Demetrious was just too fast for the Kid
 02-05-2011, 08:03 PM         #80
PoSt3RiZeD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mannn i want to see this shiiiiit hoooow those links all suck
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy