Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Predictions? Main Card Winners. (All that apply)
Anderson Silva 76 78.35%
Vitor Belfort 22 22.68%
Forest Griffin 30 30.93%
Rich Franklin 45 46.39%
Jon Jones 66 68.04%
Ryan Bader 12 12.37%
Jake Ellenberger 28 28.87%
Carlos Eduardo Rocha 26 26.80%
Miguel Torres 47 48.45%
Antonio Banuelos 13 13.40%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 97. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-05-2011, 01:32 PM         #41
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so yeah im going to need some links posted for this epicnessity of most epicness, please

and i havent heard anything on bones jones in awhile, is he still smothering the competition?
 7 years ago '05        #42
Makaveli_Hitman 
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 27 27
s**t man the feds r f**king up all the stream sites.....
 7 years ago '08        #43
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 Sid 6point7 said:
so yeah im going to need some links posted for this epicnessity of most epicness, please

and i havent heard anything on bones jones in awhile, is he still smothering the competition?
His only loss was a dq cause of a elbow to a downed opponent. He would have won eventually though.
 02-05-2011, 01:49 PM         #44
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManOfSteel23 said:
His only loss was a dq cause of a elbow to a downed opponent. He would have won eventually though.
i remember that. just seems like forever since his last f!ght. dude is raw.
 7 years ago '06        #45
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2321 2321
My predictions:

Kid Yamamoto via 2nd TKO

Miguel Torres via 3rd rd Sub

Jon Jones via 2nd rd TKO

Rich Franklin via UD

Anderson Silva via 3rd rd TKO
 02-05-2011, 01:54 PM         #46
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Makaveli_Hitman said:
s**t man the feds r f**king up all the stream sites.....
yea but there has gotta be some working ones somewhere
 7 years ago '05        #47
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Sid 6point7 said:
yea but there has gotta be some working ones somewhere
This is one PPV yall should be watching at your house or a homies house.. or the bar, not on some crap stream that messes up when a big f!ght is on
 7 years ago '05        #48
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,162 | Props total: 18436 18436
 ManOfSteel23 said:
Bones is undefeated to me f**k that DQ

12-0 vs 12-0

Bones via 3rd round TKO
 02-05-2011, 01:58 PM         #49
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
This is one PPV yall should be watching at your house or a homies house.. or the bar, not on some crap stream that messes up when a big f!ght is on
not gonna happen, gotta work tomorrow

EDIT: if worse comes to worse ill ppv it... i guess

Last edited by Sid 6point7; 02-05-2011 at 02:02 PM..
 02-05-2011, 02:05 PM         #50
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spider >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ftw
 7 years ago '04        #51
unstoppable 
space
space
space
$664 | Props total: 0 0
 MysticKJ said:
the Silva/Belfort rivalry is real and it isn't really about who trained with who....it's hard to explain, but you really need to be able to either understand portuguese or have lived in Brazil or something....it's way deeper than that....

in Brazil, Belfort is the 'goat MMArtist' not Silva....in the US Silva is huge, but back in his home he is just a black f!ghter that is not as popular, rich or as glamorous as Belfort.....it has always been that way....

this rivalry from Silva's end goes down to the very core of the class struggle in Brazil....Silva never had the success Belfort had in Brazil, despite Silva feeling he was the far superior f!ghter...(he used to dominate Belfort in training) those statements are from their former mutual training partners....

When Belfort's sister was kidnapped/murdered, Silva (still rather unknown in Brazil, but somebody in the US)...Silva sort became a rock for Belfort during his hard times....Silva just feels disrespected because the guy with everything wants to come take the only thing Silva has....the belt...

Silva does not give a damn about being popular and famous in the US...it's all about Brazil...this is Silva's biggest f!ght of his career, hands down....

even though this hatred is only from Silva's side...it comes from the fact that Silva was born and raised in favelas...and because he was black, he had to work extra hard to get his success unlike Belfort, Maia (who he called 'playboy'), and Shogun...

Belfort is the f**king man in Brazil, not even close....eventhough Silva is p4p #1...even if Silva wins this f!ght...he still probably won't pass Belfort in Brazil...because honestly, he is a black guy chasing a white guy where racism is strong....he will never get the credit, money, or fame he deserves in his home country not matter what he does....

thats why Silva said, "if i get the opportunity, i am going to hurt Vitor. I am going to hurt him bad".....his only way to satisfy himself is to destroy Vitor.....that's why he embarrassed the born into money, easy life Maia as well....if he f!ghts Shogun, expect this same behavior...believe this, if Silva finds out Belfort is not on his level....we might get another Silva-Maia f!ght...

the hate from Silva's side boils down to the class struggle in Brazil...he can never take Belfort's life, fame, playboy model wife, etc...but he can beat the living s**t out of him (that's what Silva is betting on)...

US media doesn't really capture this side of the f!ght because they don't have access to portuguese speakers...other the brazilian f!ghters they train with, or brazilian media...and the US doesn't want to market the "poor black guy that struggled, hates white guys success and fame" angle...

i do speak portuguese, and most brazilians that watch MMA (not causal fans) know this and understand what's really going on...
WOW, great post.

Ty Sir

7 years ago '10        #52
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
 katalist said:
Smoking myself silly till this starts lol

doin the same then gettin some wingsssss

:dancingcool:

this gon be gooood
 7 years ago '08        #53
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 Sid 6point7 said:
i remember that. just seems like forever since his last f!ght. dude is raw.
Yea it has been a while since he fought, I actually thought he was going to be facing forest griffin, atleast that was the rumor around november-ish...

That f!ght would have been sweet, but I'm satisfied with the card.
 7 years ago '06        #54
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
i wnat silva to eat his food but vitor has the best chance out of all of silvas opponents to lay his a.ss out.
 02-05-2011, 03:11 PM         #55
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
voted for:

spider

bones

franklin

these f!ghts should be good. finally some real competition for silva...

...at least i hope.
 7 years ago '05        #56
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 JETSoverERTHING said:

doin the same then gettin some wingsssss

:dancingcool:

this gon be gooood
3 Kinds of smoke from the canibus club :agreement6::agreement6:
Goign to make some katalist 11 layer dip for this event later :dancingcool:
Should be a hell of a card..
 7 years ago '08        #57
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
This is gonna be epic

Silva, Jones and Franklin better win

On a side note imagine if Velasquez never got injured and him vs JDS was also on this card
 7 years ago '05        #58
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space

[pic - click to view]

KING SILVA!

There is a great threa don sherdog about the Belfot Silva history, VERY interesting info from some brazilians.
 02-05-2011, 04:59 PM         #59
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as long as silva wins, i'm happy
 7 years ago '05        #60
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,657 | Props total: 3591 3591
Weed + Mma seems to be the general consensus round here, s**t can't front I'm no different. Picked up an 1/8 of some green crack and master kush earlier 2day in prep for this. My weed yin-yang is complete got my sativa n indica both on deck, imma be soo high for this
[pic - click to view]

, s**t gonna make everythin so epic lol. I can't f**kin wait!
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy