UFC 126: Silva Vs. Belfort - 2/5/11

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Predictions? Main Card Winners. (All that apply)
Anderson Silva 76 78.35%
Vitor Belfort 22 22.68%
Forest Griffin 30 30.93%
Rich Franklin 45 46.39%
Jon Jones 66 68.04%
Ryan Bader 12 12.37%
Jake Ellenberger 28 28.87%
Carlos Eduardo Rocha 26 26.80%
Miguel Torres 47 48.45%
Antonio Banuelos 13 13.40%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 97. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #501
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
honestly, that was the luckiest s**t ever...I was saying it before Rogan...FRONT KICK?! really?!?!? GTFO! thats a 1 in a BILLION KO....Look at Silva after the kick..he doesn't even wanna follow up cus he thinks Vitor isn't hurt that badly...then after Vitor lays there for like 4 seconds he sees his eyes and goes for the k!ll...even he thought it was a joke... REMATCH!!

P.S. Jon Jones VS Shogun THAT IS NUUUUUUUTS

Last edited by Franchise08; 02-06-2011 at 01:39 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #502
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Franchise08 said:
honestly, that was the luckiest s**t ever...I was saying it before Rogan...FRONT KICK?! really?!?!? GTFO! thats a 1 in a BILLION KO....Look at Silva after the kick..he doesn't even wanna follow up cus he thinks Vitor isn't hurt that badly...then after Vitor lays there for like 4 seconds he sees his eyes and goes for the k!ll...even he thought it was a joke... REMATCH!!

P.S. Jon Jones VS Shogun THAT IS NUUUUUUUTS
Ya... such luck
Silva been doing crazy finishes for many moons. That s**t was a great move by the best in the world, period.
 7 years ago '08        #503
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 thehawk33 said:

I can understand you saying Silva is the greatest for the actual knockdown, and the countless people he has beaten to retain the title, but to name him the greatest for two accurate punches on a person that is on the ground is crazy

7 years ago '04        #504
space
space
 katalist said:
Ya... such luck
Silva been doing crazy finishes for many moons. That s**t was a great move by the best in the world, period.
dude you've been talking bout Silva for the last week honestly I expect YOU to reply back defending your (obviously) favorite f!ghter. If you don't think its luck you are funny...he HAS thrown that many times the point is to actually KO someone with that (a front kick) anyone who has done martial arts knows that is extremely hard (and lucky to do)...you do not have a lot of extension so it has to be a perfect on the chin kick...obviously you would think it was 100% skill but even you know deep inside it wasn't...Ill give it to Silva, he finishes f!ghts (unlike GSP) BUT he has not really fought GREAT competition, yes he cleared out that weight divisions (the weakest one in the UFC)...but the f!ghts with Maia, Cote, and Palhares (IMO) show that he does not have k!ller instinct...those guys were not f!ghting...to not finish a f!ght vs a non-f!ghting opponent being the 5 time or whatever champ, to me, is not every impressive...The point is MMA is nuts...if they fought 10 times I wouldn't be shocked if it was 5-5 in the end or 6-4, point is very even. In MMA a f!ghter can have the f!ght of his life(ie Belfort vs Lindland) and then f!ght like this, its extremely unpredictable, and once again, was a VERY lucky KO FRONT KICK.
 7 years ago '04        #505
space
space
 Ramazed said:
everyone hates you when on ur top

im probably one of the biggest silva nut huggers on this site..

and ill be the first to admit tht kick was a fluke..belfort did not see that coming at all...

after the the first minute of this f!ght..when they were doing nothing and anderson started dancing..i knew it was over..
Na man, if he didn't see it coming that is on HIM and a mistake, that is not luck..I am saying it's luck because you will not see another FRONT KICK KO for probably 10 years...if ever...that, my friend, is a fluke.
 7 years ago '04        #506
space
space
Hes done it on a lot of people, it has to be perfect location (absolutely perfect) to get the KO..so yeah Silva fans, lucky....REMATCH!
 02-06-2011, 04:20 AM         #507
Waie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jones is the truth
 7 years ago '06        #508
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,527 | Props total: 949 949

[spoiler - click to view]

sinlge silva f!ght
 7 years ago '05        #509
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
at people saying it was a lucky win.
 7 years ago '09        #510
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Ramazed said:
everyone hates you when on ur top

im probably one of the biggest silva nut huggers on this site..

and ill be the first to admit tht kick was a fluke..belfort did not see that coming at all...

after the the first minute of this f!ght..when they were doing nothing and anderson started dancing..i knew it was over..
clearly you didn't rewatch the f!ght.

anderson was looking to land the death blow from the very beginning and saw the opportunity and went for it.
 7 years ago '04        #511
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
here't the whole event for those who want it

[pic - click to view]

UFC Middleweight Champion Anderson “The Spider” Silva returns to action at UFC 126, this time facing Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort at the main attraction of the night. UFC 126 is expected to be one of the most stacked cards of the year, with bouts in the caliber of Forrest Griffin vs. Rich Franklin and Ryan Bader vs. Jon Jones on the f!ght card.

part 1
[code]
http://www.fileserve.com/file/x6QdPwy
[/code]

part 2
[code]
http://www.fileserve.com/file/JbX4UdU
[/code]
 7 years ago '05        #512
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Franchise08 said:
dude you've been talking bout Silva for the last week honestly I expect YOU to reply back defending your (obviously) favorite f!ghter. If you don't think its luck you are funny...he HAS thrown that many times the point is to actually KO someone with that (a front kick) anyone who has done martial arts knows that is extremely hard (and lucky to do)...you do not have a lot of extension so it has to be a perfect on the chin kick...obviously you would think it was 100% skill but even you know deep inside it wasn't...Ill give it to Silva, he finishes f!ghts (unlike GSP) BUT he has not really fought GREAT competition, yes he cleared out that weight divisions (the weakest one in the UFC)...but the f!ghts with Maia, Cote, and Palhares (IMO) show that he does not have k!ller instinct...those guys were not f!ghting...to not finish a f!ght vs a non-f!ghting opponent being the 5 time or whatever champ, to me, is not every impressive...The point is MMA is nuts...if they fought 10 times I wouldn't be shocked if it was 5-5 in the end or 6-4, point is very even. In MMA a f!ghter can have the f!ght of his life(ie Belfort vs Lindland) and then f!ght like this, its extremely unpredictable, and once again, was a VERY lucky KO FRONT KICK.
Thales Leites...

but i agree that the KO overshadows that Vitor is capable of winning a f!ght with Silva...i do think Silva is the better f!ghter and would win 6 or 7 out of 10 f!ghts against Belfort...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy