UFC 126: Silva Vs. Belfort - 2/5/11

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Predictions? Main Card Winners. (All that apply)
Anderson Silva 76 78.35%
Vitor Belfort 22 22.68%
Forest Griffin 30 30.93%
Rich Franklin 45 46.39%
Jon Jones 66 68.04%
Ryan Bader 12 12.37%
Jake Ellenberger 28 28.87%
Carlos Eduardo Rocha 26 26.80%
Miguel Torres 47 48.45%
Antonio Banuelos 13 13.40%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 97. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Spiffy said:
no man not just yet, I want GSP to do that honor
Even if GSP beats him, it won't be as satisfying as watching him get KO'd by Vitor... I do think that GSP grinds out a decision, but Vitor needs to win now...
 7 years ago '08        #22
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,872 | Props total: 22595 22595
BONES all DaY
 7 years ago '04        #23
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Mr. K said:
BONES all DaY
 7 years ago '04        #24
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 02-04-2011 at 08:08 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #25
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
God I cant wait for this f!ght! two of my all time fav f!ghts. Ill be cheering a bit more for Silva though (;

Hope Bones whoops some a.ss to
 7 years ago '07        #26
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
s**t is gonna get serious real quick all the way down to the prelims this card is sick
 7 years ago '08        #27
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
Can I change my vote? I got Belfort now........ By TKO...... 2nd Round...... Vitor will be a great champion
 02-04-2011, 11:28 PM         #28
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:
dam spider really hates belfort lol
they're actually have a good relationship and have alot of mutual friends. For some reason Anderson is extra hype about this f!ght. I'm pulling for Vitor because the n*gga had to come back from so much s**t to make it back to this title shot.
 02-05-2011, 07:34 AM         #29
hemanthjava 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Watch Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort Live Stream Online UFC 126. UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by the Ultimate f!ghting Championship on February 5, 2011 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.

7 years ago '07        #30
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
now you know where silva got the mask from

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #31
bigshock 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 0 0
 Jersey732 said:
now you know where silva got the mask from

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

That's the first thing I thought about. Didn't know he was really down with the Jabawalkies (sp?). Nice.

*edit* k!ll myself. The correct spelling is on there tee lol.
 7 years ago '05        #32
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #33
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #34
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,498 | Props total: 4816 4816
Silva's Staredown with Lee Murray > Any staredown in history

[video - click to view]

London Shootf!ghters whoo whoo

FREE LEE MURRAY!

Last edited by StillFree28; 02-05-2011 at 12:29 PM..
 02-05-2011, 12:35 PM         #35
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vitor first round knockout.. he's looked like a whole new f!ghter since dropping to middleweight, and silva has never fought a f!ghter with his striking ability.. plus his bjj is slightly better than silva's.. silva won't be able to squeek by this one like sonnen.

Franklin ko round 2

Bader decision
 7 years ago '09        #36
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
its all about jonny bones jones
 7 years ago '05        #37
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
Smoking myself silly till this starts lol
 7 years ago '05        #38
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4758 4758
 billieskeet said:
they're actually have a good relationship and have alot of mutual friends. For some reason Anderson is extra hype about this f!ght. I'm pulling for Vitor because the n*gga had to come back from so much s**t to make it back to this title shot.
 Gattsau said:
na thye were cool and thats why andersons pissed. he doesnt believe he should f!ght anyone who has trained with him.
the Silva/Belfort rivalry is real and it isn't really about who trained with who....it's hard to explain, but you really need to be able to either understand portuguese or have lived in Brazil or something....it's way deeper than that....

in Brazil, Belfort is the 'goat MMArtist' not Silva....in the US Silva is huge, but back in his home he is just a black f!ghter that is not as popular, rich or as glamorous as Belfort.....it has always been that way....

this rivalry from Silva's end goes down to the very core of the class struggle in Brazil....Silva never had the success Belfort had in Brazil, despite Silva feeling he was the far superior f!ghter...(he used to dominate Belfort in training) those statements are from their former mutual training partners....

When Belfort's sister was kidnapped/murdered, Silva (still rather unknown in Brazil, but somebody in the US)...Silva sort became a rock for Belfort during his hard times....Silva just feels disrespected because the guy with everything wants to come take the only thing Silva has....the belt...

Silva does not give a damn about being popular and famous in the US...it's all about Brazil...this is Silva's biggest f!ght of his career, hands down....

even though this hatred is only from Silva's side...it comes from the fact that Silva was born and raised in favelas...and because he was black, he had to work extra hard to get his success unlike Belfort, Maia (who he called 'playboy'), and Shogun...

Belfort is the f**king man in Brazil, not even close....eventhough Silva is p4p #1...even if Silva wins this f!ght...he still probably won't pass Belfort in Brazil...because honestly, he is a black guy chasing a white guy where racism is strong....he will never get the credit, money, or fame he deserves in his home country not matter what he does....

thats why Silva said, "if i get the opportunity, i am going to hurt Vitor. I am going to hurt him bad".....his only way to satisfy himself is to destroy Vitor.....that's why he embarrassed the born into money, easy life Maia as well....if he f!ghts Shogun, expect this same behavior...believe this, if Silva finds out Belfort is not on his level....we might get another Silva-Maia f!ght...

the hate from Silva's side boils down to the class struggle in Brazil...he can never take Belfort's life, fame, playboy model wife, etc...but he can beat the living s**t out of him (that's what Silva is betting on)...

US media doesn't really capture this side of the f!ght because they don't have access to portuguese speakers...other the brazilian f!ghters they train with, or brazilian media...and the US doesn't want to market the "poor black guy that struggled, hates white guys success and fame" angle...

i do speak portuguese, and most brazilians that watch MMA (not causal fans) know this and understand what's really going on...
 7 years ago '08        #39
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 MysticKJ said:
the Silva/Belfort rivalry is real and it isn't really about who trained with who....it's hard to explain, but you really need to be able to either understand portuguese or have lived in Brazil or something....it's way deeper than that....

in Brazil, Belfort is the 'goat MMArtist' not Silva....in the US Silva is huge, but back in his home he is just a black f!ghter that is not as popular, rich or as glamorous as Belfort.....it has always been that way....

this rivalry from Silva's end goes down to the very core of the class struggle in Brazil....Silva never had the success Belfort had in Brazil, despite Silva feeling he was the far superior f!ghter...(he used to dominate Belfort in training) those statements are from their former mutual training partners....

When Belfort's sister was kidnapped/murdered, Silva (still rather unknown in Brazil, but somebody in the US)...Silva sort became a rock for Belfort during his hard times....Silva just feels disrespected because the guy with everything wants to come take the only thing Silva has....the belt...

Silva does not give a damn about being popular and famous in the US...it's all about Brazil...this is Silva's biggest f!ght of his career, hands down....

even though this hatred is only from Silva's side...it comes from the fact that Silva was born and raised in favelas...and because he was black, he had to work extra hard to get his success unlike Belfort, Maia (who he called 'playboy'), and Shogun...

Belfort is the f**king man in Brazil, not even close....eventhough Silva is p4p #1...even if Silva wins this f!ght...he still probably won't pass Belfort in Brazil...because honestly, he is a black guy chasing a white guy where racism is strong....he will never get the credit, money, or fame he deserves in his home country not matter what he does....

thats why Silva said, "if i get the opportunity, i am going to hurt Vitor. I am going to hurt him bad".....his only way to satisfy himself is to destroy Vitor.....that's why he embarrassed the born into money, easy life Maia as well....if he f!ghts Shogun, expect this same behavior...believe this, if Silva finds out Belfort is not on his level....we might get another Silva-Maia f!ght...

the hate from Silva's side boils down to the class struggle in Brazil...he can never take Belfort's life, fame, playboy model wife, etc...but he can beat the living s**t out of him (that's what Silva is betting on)...

US media doesn't really capture this side of the f!ght because they don't have access to portuguese speakers...other the brazilian f!ghters they train with, or brazilian media...and the US doesn't want to market the "poor black guy that struggled, hates white guys success and fame" angle...

i do speak portuguese, and most brazilians that watch MMA (not causal fans) know this and understand what's really going on...

Props, thanks for that bit of info man
 7 years ago '05        #40
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 MysticKJ said:

Pretty much best post ive seen on bx in awhile, good stuff.
Ive been to Brasil and I can cosign many of the things you said there
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago