Feb 4 - 15yr Old Getting Stomped Out By Houston Police Department After Committing A R0bbery!

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
n*gga got hit with a car.. then gets kicked by 5+ b**ch a.ss cops in the face. SMH
 7 years ago '09        #122
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,445 | Props total: 11298 11298
 mrmondayniight said:
Obviously not...is that something you're proud of?
obviously not, u missed my point, unless you seen or been in a situation where cops acted like a**holes for no apparent reason then you need not comment
 02-04-2011, 08:11 PM         #123
mrmondayniight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanEnterprise said:
obviously not, u missed my point, unless you seen or been in a situation where cops acted like a**holes for no apparent reason then you need not comment
I know how cops are. I grew up in The Bronx. My mom instilled in me to avoid confrontations or situations with cops at all cost. This kid put himself in that situation. He would be home comfy right now playin' call of duty if he didn't decide to burglarize someone's house. When you're stupid enough to put yourself in a situation, you deserve whatever comes to you..and honestly, i'd rather them kick his a.ss for a couple minutes then put a bullet in his head.
 7 years ago '07        #124
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
multiple kicks to the head for stealing some minor bulls**t.
 7 years ago '07        #125
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
hpd have gotten worse since that dyke took over.
 7 years ago '09        #126
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,445 | Props total: 11298 11298
 mrmondayniight said:
I know how cops are. I grew up in The Bronx. My mom instilled in me to avoid confrontations or situations with cops at all cost. This kid put himself in that situation. He would be home comfy right now playin' call of duty if he didn't decide to burglarize someone's house. When you're stupid enough to put yourself in a situation, you deserve whatever comes to you..and honestly, i'd rather them kick his a.ss for a couple minutes then put a bullet in his head.
ok first of all, you are correct in sayin he put himself in that situation, but u forgot to read the part where i say this happens all the time whether you put yourself in that situation or not, it happens, and cops take advantage of it, no matter you cant deny the s**t was wrong
 02-04-2011, 09:51 PM         #127
mrmondayniight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanEnterprise said:
ok first of all, you are correct in sayin he put himself in that situation, but u forgot to read the part where i say this happens all the time whether you put yourself in that situation or not, it happens, and cops take advantage of it, no matter you cant deny the s**t was wrong
Yeah, they're bad cops and good cops.

In "this" situation, i'd say it was justified
 7 years ago '04        #128
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 Crankdatkfc said:

"Cracker a.ss, Crackers"

inb4imracist i got a white b**ch as my avy

theking1 said:

[pic - click to view]

f**kin fool

Mathematic said:
Just cuz u don't commit crimes don't mean you won't get your happy as beat. There's all types scenarios that can happen with you smoking weed in your own home. Or u can even look like a suspect n get your a.ss beat by them.
I've seen this s**t happen many times.

thcnme said:
STFU...you steal everyday you come to this f*cking site. You hypocrite...
 7 years ago '06        #129
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 3148 3148
 dj_yaz said:
lol im white... n i think this s**t is absolutely appauling!!!
to be hit by a police car to be taken down is nuff imo..

5 vs 1 = unfair
stomping submisive victim = unfair
pigs abusing power = f**kED UP.. yet an every day thing

all in all race has nothing to do with how disgusting thos f**kin po acted

Unfortunately, I think race has all to do with it. White cops think they can do what they want to black men--especially young black men.

But I'm not too sure they shoulda released the vid to TV. After all, the mayor and such were trying to fire these dudes, and keeping the vid out of the public to ensure they get an uncompromised trial against those dudes. I just think the bootsy a.ss "Mr. X" shoulda been more strategic about it, like show it at a community meeting.

Now it's questionable if they can get a fair case in order to prosecute them....
 02-04-2011, 11:45 PM         #130
dj_yaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kendreezy said:
Unfortunately, I think race has all to do with it. White cops think they can do what they want to black men--especially young black men.

But I'm not too sure they shoulda released the vid to TV. After all, the mayor and such were trying to fire these dudes, and keeping the vid out of the public to ensure they get an uncompromised trial against those dudes. I just think the bootsy a.ss "Mr. X" shoulda been more strategic about it, like show it at a community meeting.

Now it's questionable if they can get a fair case in order to prosecute them....
I dono .. imo its not race is POLICE! and abuse of power... white cops a.ssult white ppl during arrests too.
but only when belligerent during arrest.
for a police officer to a.ssult ANYONE of ANY RACE while there surrendered is so f**ked up. the cops should be prosecuted BEYOND the extent of a regular citizen for a.ssalt.(probly wont happen tho smh)

maybe im just ignorant cuz i live in canada n we dont have blatant acts of racisim.
i guess theres sum race gangs. But i dont think they hate on other races so much as just run with there own ppls
 02-05-2011, 12:03 AM         #131
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
if you are old enough to commit a robbery then you are old enough to get an a.ss whooping by the police

im tired of ignorant boxden members trying to justify scum and trying to put down every cop, who the f**k cares if hes 15? the kid commited a crime, he had it coming.

and further more i say f**k juvenile, sentence kids the same as adults and this kind of s**t wouldn't happen, most acts like this from underage kids comes from the knowledge of knowing they won't do any real time, CHANGE THAT s**t.
yea i argee, im glad at least here in the state of florida they DO charge minors... didnt bother watching the vid, but the kid coulda been hostile... so if they beat him oh well. hopefully he was one of you boxden boys who were cheering on the death of one of those miami cops that got k!lled 2 weeks ago...
 7 years ago '07        #132
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
haha they got in that boy's a.ss good! (pause) But it was kinda irresponsible for the news to show it before the case. They look like a tabloid paper now.
 7 years ago '04        #133
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 934 934
 mrmondayniight said:
Yeah, they're bad cops and good cops.

In "this" situation, i'd say it was justified
It's not justified , cops can't go around doing that. They're supposed to use necessary force. Dude gave up and put his hands behind his back.
 7 years ago '04        #134
100percent 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 76 76
he was wrong for what he did but when you surrender you surrender...thats why people hate cops now
 7 years ago '08        #135
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 donmeca2020 said:
yea i argee, im glad at least here in the state of florida they DO charge minors... didnt bother watching the vid, but the kid coulda been hostile... so if they beat him oh well. hopefully he was one of you boxden boys who were cheering on the death of one of those miami cops that got k!lled 2 weeks ago...
are you serious? if you didnt watch the vid, then why the f**k would you comment??
 02-05-2011, 09:15 AM         #136
bigox420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny how a lot of people in here saying the kid deserved it, but if it was a friend of there's or a family member it would be different.

I would agree with the cops if

1. The kid was resisting arrest. ( which he was not)
2. He just k!ll a cop
( vid said he was ACCUSED of stealing. Never said what he did steal if anything at all )
3. He showed a threat to the cops
( weapons of any kind - I did not see any in the vid after he got hit by a cop car.)
 7 years ago '07        #137
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
I dont condone this s**t, but he got off easy. If I woulda caught the n*gga stealing my s**t I'd put a clip in his back. f**k the police btw
 02-05-2011, 05:58 PM         #138
JonBoyQ23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '08        #139
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
these police need to be terminated immediately, prosecuted indivindually, and the PD needs to be sued.

also, theres a reason the mayor and others didnt want the video released....because it shows the offers were in the wrong. if they were in the right, there woulda been no issue with the tape being released.
 7 years ago '10        #140
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 IronMaiden said:
if you are old enough to commit a robbery then you are old enough to get an a.ss whooping by the police

im tired of ignorant boxden members trying to justify scum and trying to put down every cop, who the f**k cares if hes 15? the kid commited a crime, he had it coming.

and further more i say f**k juvenile, sentence kids the same as adults and this kind of s**t wouldn't happen, most acts like this from underage kids comes from the knowledge of knowing they won't do any real time, CHANGE THAT s**t.

I agree hell if he would have robbed me I would have shot him so its either a bruise or a bullet...no matter what color you are you know what you doing when you steal so basically I hope the kid learns he still got a chance to change but if not f**k em
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago