Feb 4 - 15yr Old Getting Stomped Out By Houston Police Department After Committing A R0bbery!

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-04-2011, 05:38 PM         #101
bigmike363544 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that s**t pisses me off....y do the police get a free pass to stomp someone out and everyone else gets arrested(if u get caught)
 02-04-2011, 05:43 PM         #102
bigmike363544 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
if you are old enough to commit a robbery then you are old enough to get an a.ss whooping by the police

im tired of ignorant boxden members trying to justify scum and trying to put down every cop, who the f**k cares if hes 15? the kid commited a crime, he had it coming.

and further more i say f**k juvenile, sentence kids the same as adults and this kind of s**t wouldn't happen, most acts like this from underage kids comes from the knowledge of knowing they won't do any real time, CHANGE THAT s**t.

this n*gga run wit police
 7 years ago '04        #103
thcnme 
space
space
$521 | Props total: 3 3
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
That's why you don't run from the cops.
That's why you don't commit robbery and STEAL someone else's s**t.
I have no sympathy for CRIMINALS

Shame on ya'll for defending a CRIMINAL, then again, a lot of you probably stole s**t and can see yourself in his shoes

Let me ask you a question, if you caught someone in the middle of STEALING your car, your cash, your computer, etc., would you

a) Hold him and wait for the police to arrive so that the police can get and and wait 6 months for the fool to get a slap on the wrist and potentially come back and terrorize your place again

b) Stop him by beating his a.ss

c) Shoot him?
STFU...you steal everyday you come to this f*cking site. You hypocrite...
 02-04-2011, 05:50 PM         #104
bigmike363544 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
if you are old enough to commit a robbery then you are old enough to get an a.ss whooping by the police

im tired of ignorant boxden members trying to justify scum and trying to put down every cop, who the f**k cares if hes 15? the kid commited a crime, he had it coming.

and further more i say f**k juvenile, sentence kids the same as adults and this kind of s**t wouldn't happen, most acts like this from underage kids comes from the knowledge of knowing they won't do any real time, CHANGE THAT s**t.
 Supa Mario 910 said:
He ain't a 'n*gga'.

yea u right
 7 years ago '08        #105
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,873 | Props total: 22602 22602
 thcnme said:
STFU...you steal everyday you come to this f*cking site. You hypocrite...
that would be some s**t if you downloading pr0n or something off a torrent and a cop just comes thru the wood works and beats ya a.ss
 7 years ago '06        #106
kappamayn 
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
did yall even watch the video? he got hit by the car n gave up. they should of cuffed him right there n thats it. this s**t is foul mane, uncalled for; plain & simple and thats why they got fired. f**k DA TROL! they the worst gang in our country! imagine all the s**t that DOESNT get caught on camera.
 7 years ago '08        #107
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
i cant believe that some ppl are actually cosigning the actions of the cops......s**t is beyond disgusting..i wonder what some of them would say if that was their little cousin or little brother..
 7 years ago '05        #108
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
There is a difference in this kid getting what he deserved and getting laid out like that. The person he robbed could be justified in teaching him a lesson, but not even they would have stomped the kid out like that I bet. Those cops are just pu**y bi**ches who got picked on as kids
 7 years ago '11        #109
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
space
$722 | Props total: 1378 1378
man f**k the police.. real talk
 7 years ago '04        #110
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2221 2221
I could understand if the kid shot at the cops or something but that was just f**ked up....

I think a lot of you have it twisted on what a cops job is and what they are legally able to do...They are supposed to apprehend suspects and let the court do its job, not beat the crap out of SUSPECTS after they have already surrendered...

And what about innocent until proven guilty in a court of law???
 7 years ago '05        #111
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
i got up to page 3 n got disgusted with most of the comments in here...
my 2 cents:

#1 The race card is played out like kwame's f**king polka dots

#2 a police officer has a SWORN DUTY - one of which DOES NOT SUPPORT beating people who have surrendered.

#3 Yes, the kid was wrong for stealing. he f**ked up and should do his time... But the police officers were wrong for a.ssaulting him after he surrendered. They f**ked up and should do their time.

#4 i dont give a flying f**k what the skin color of the cops nor the culprit is... you shouldn't either

#5 number 3 n 2 go together, no s**t - #1 n 4 do as well...

i dont know how most of the ppl in this thread think... n i won't call u guys out your names - but your perception of certain situations scare the s**t outta me :/
 7 years ago '05        #112
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
 WalmartRollback said:
You must've had your head kicked in huh?

The kid had it coming, quite crying when justice was served accordingly.

It would be even better if the US decided to have a backbone and punish criminals more severely. Why do you think crimes are committed? ...because criminals know the system is s**t and takes no time to get back to doing the same business.
actually most crime is committed because of poverty, but thanks for coming out champ
 7 years ago '04        #113
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 88 88
f**king houston cops

power-deprived f**kers

he surrendered.... and they still beat his a.ss
 7 years ago '09        #114
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12365 12365
Police do this s**t all the time especially when they know they wont get caught. I have heard cops in my family, the barbershop and other places talking about how they f**k cats up for making them have to run or chase/pursue them. And if you wound or cause harm to anybody before they get cuffs on you they will beat your a.ss some more.

Don't hurt a cop in the process or they may k!ll you when they catch you. Also, if they cant get you in public because of cameras they f**k you up on the way to booking or once you get there.
 7 years ago '05        #115
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
white people always be on that bulls**t when a n*gga gets caught. "thats good for him" "he got off easy" really? all that bulls**t for probably a petty theft! they tried to hit the f**king dude with a car df u mean he got off easy???? n*gga deserves to die or in a wheel chair over some s**t that can proabably be replaced? and yall swear up and down racism is dead. i've never seen a decent looking white criminal get handled like that.
 02-04-2011, 07:01 PM         #116
mrmondayniight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 02-04-2011, 07:05 PM         #117
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
Ok, maybe I should have asked they're ethnicity but do you really believe #3?? Its funny you say that when the ones who say he deserved it aren't black.
When did I say that the people who says he deserved it arent black? And your basically saying all people of the same race have the same opinion. Im black and I say f**k that n*gga. You steal get caught and get your face kicked in I dont give a s**t

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 02-04-2011 at 07:07 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #118
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,873 | Props total: 22602 22602

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #119
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
WTF!!!
 7 years ago '08        #120
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Tempus # 1 said:
When did I say that the people who says he deserved it arent black? And your basically saying all people of the same race have the same opinion. Im black and I say f**k that n*gga. You steal get caught and get your face kicked in I dont give a s**t
and thats a damn shame....
Home         

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago