Feb 4 - 15yr Old Getting Stomped Out By Houston Police Department After Committing A R0bbery!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 beast mode said:
it's time to start shooting all pigs in the face
fixed
 7 years ago '10        #82
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 shortz said:
if the porch monkey hit a cop or k!lled a cop...then an a.ss whoopin to the 3rd power....is in store...but if he was just trying to steal some s**t.....naw thats just f**ked up

[pic - click to view]

f**kin fool
 7 years ago '04        #83
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,907 | Props total: 1149 1149
 billieskeet said:
I don't like wat the cops did, but at the same time I don't feel sorry for the kid either. Maybe if somebody kicked his earlier he would not have done it.
^ this.

both of my older brothers have been beat by police in two similar scenarios.

that's why i do not commit crime and i only smoke marijuana in the comfort of my home.

i would feel sorry for the kid if he got shot or something. as long as he's walking and his body is not permanently f*cked up, he'll be aight.

i seen worse.
 02-04-2011, 03:58 PM         #84
kneutral 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They went overboard with that. It's real n the skreets of HTown lol
 7 years ago '08        #85
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Hardkore said:
^ this.

that's why i do not commit crime and i only smoke marijuana in the comfort of my home.

i would feel sorry for the kid if he got shot or something. as long as he's walking and his body is not permanently f*cked up, he'll be aight.

i seen worse.
Just cuz u don't commit crimes don't mean you won't get your happy as beat. There's all types scenarios that can happen with you smoking weed in your own home. Or u can even look like a suspect n get your a.ss beat by them.
 7 years ago '08        #86
HighOctane89 
space
space
space
$19 | Props total: 23 23
"You misunderstand me.

You shouldn't expect cops to be any better than you. Haven't you learned this? If you would shoot or beat someone for stealing your stuff, then you should expect police to do the same. Cops do this all the time. They have a history of taking the law into their own hands and exacting punishment right on the spot. At the end of the day they are HUMANS with badges in the largest organization in the country. And they have the power to exploit it."

That's the exact problem! It's the cop's JOB to handle situations differently that an ordinary person would, that's why they exist. What these cops did was wrong, and that's why they should at LEAST lose their jobs for it. Obviously they themselves proved that they are unable to police an individual any better than a common person would, according to your argument. SO THEY SHOULD NOT BE COPS. Period.

Cops are expected to maintain a certain level of unattachment from their job. They are taught not to become emotionally involved in situations. For that reason you cannot compare a police officer's actions to those of a person who a crime is being committed against personally. The beating that these cops gave to that kid crosses the line of their responsibility, no matter what way you look at it.

Last edited by HighOctane89; 02-04-2011 at 04:09 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #87
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 159 159
Damn thats f**ked up foreal. I can say if he did something worst then I can see them doing this as a good thing. But this isn't cool at all. If cops keep talking things in there own hands they wouldn't be much different than the criminals they arrest. They would probably be more cop k!llings too because every criminal might shoot to k!ll because they afraid if the cops get them they gonna get a good a.ss kicking before they go in no matter how small the crime they commit.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #88
oldirtybott 
space
space
space
$135 | Props total: 1 1
are you serious? they hit that n*gga with a car then beat his a.ss senseless. no one deserves that.
except for you for thinking some s**t like that is actually justifiable.
 IronMaiden said:
if you are old enough to commit a robbery then you are old enough to get an a.ss whooping by the police

im tired of ignorant boxden members trying to justify scum and trying to put down every cop, who the f**k cares if hes 15? the kid commited a crime, he had it coming.

and further more i say f**k juvenile, sentence kids the same as adults and this kind of s**t wouldn't happen, most acts like this from underage kids comes from the knowledge of knowing they won't do any real time, CHANGE THAT s**t.
 02-04-2011, 04:08 PM         #89
dj_yaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
yeah...but i just want to make a note of it. I want these bulls**t comments to make sense to me. Because, if that dude was Caucasian or any other, would he still have deserved that beat down. cuz, aint now f**kin way if he was white, black, mexican, asian, indian, or what ever, did he deserve that s**t....but i really want to know if these dudes are sayin he had it coming, because he was black?
lol im white... n i think this s**t is absolutely appauling!!!
to be hit by a police car to be taken down is nuff imo..

5 vs 1 = unfair
stomping submisive victim = unfair
pigs abusing power = f**kED UP.. yet an every day thing

all in all race has nothing to do with how disgusting thos f**kin po acted
 7 years ago '04        #90
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 Hardkore said:
^ this.

i seen worse.
agreed
 7 years ago '04        #91
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
 IronMaiden said:
if you are old enough to commit a robbery then you are old enough to get an a.ss whooping by the police

im tired of ignorant boxden members trying to justify scum and trying to put down every cop, who the f**k cares if hes 15? the kid commited a crime, he had it coming.

and further more i say f**k juvenile, sentence kids the same as adults and this kind of s**t wouldn't happen, most acts like this from underage kids comes from the knowledge of knowing they won't do any real time, CHANGE THAT s**t.
ignorant boxden members???? your the ignorant one...did u even watch the f**king video....regardless of his age the cops arent allowed to kick and punch you repeatedly when you give yourself up....it doesnt matter if the person getting beat was 15 or 50, black, white or otherwise...it was wrong thats the bottom line...yeh maybe the kid does need to learn a lesson but not that way ,, not getting stomped out by a bunch of cops....its not their place f**king retard
 02-04-2011, 04:12 PM         #92
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so they hit em with the car and still proceeded to beat the poor guy down?
 7 years ago '10        #93
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Eat a d!ck. Hopefully the cops decide to whoop your a.ss in the same manner, and we'll see if your tune changes, you racist f**k.
You must've had your head kicked in huh?

The kid had it coming, quite crying when justice was served accordingly.

It would be even better if the US decided to have a backbone and punish criminals more severely. Why do you think crimes are committed? ...because criminals know the system is s**t and takes no time to get back to doing the same business.
 7 years ago '05        #94
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
That s**t f**ked up. I see where a lot of you dudes going with the way that he got treated. It is f**ked up. But , It Would of been a lot worse if someone come to meet someone inside there home , business ect and just start shooting to k!ll a intruder.

But yeah they didn't have to do all of that to the kid though. That was very unnecessary. That first hit with the car and him surrendering that was enough there.

7 years ago '09        #95
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
Thats messed up, thats a whole lawsuit and a lot more....
 02-04-2011, 04:51 PM         #96
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k these pus*y a.ss cops...may they all burn in hell
 7 years ago '05        #97
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
clearly there's a lotta sheltered people in here that never dealt with crooked a.ss cops. these pigs abused their power, as usual, and stomped and punched a kid that probably weighs no more than 110 pounds while he is laying on the ground. and stfu about cops being only human as if it was a humane thing to stomp a defenseless kid while he's surrendering. yes if someone breaks into my house i'd shoot, but if I catch him and he gives up and puts his hands on his head why would i continue to beat him? let him go to jail and get handled that way.. they acted like remorseless animals.
 7 years ago '05        #98
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
That's why you don't run from the cops.
That's why you don't commit robbery and STEAL someone else's s**t.
I have no sympathy for CRIMINALS

Shame on ya'll for defending a CRIMINAL, then again, a lot of you probably stole s**t and can see yourself in his shoes

Let me ask you a question, if you caught someone in the middle of STEALING your car, your cash, your computer, etc., would you

a) Hold him and wait for the police to arrive so that the police can get and and wait 6 months for the fool to get a slap on the wrist and potentially come back and terrorize your place again

b) Stop him by beating his a.ss

c) Shoot him?

theres a difference between the owner(s) of the property catching the person(s) stealing the stuff and the cops who have absolutely no stake in said property catching the alleged criminal(s). and the judicial system is set up such so that even as an alleged criminal you have rights and this kids were clearly violated i mean this is throwing him in the back of the cruiser and jabbing him a little with the night stick. 5 grown men administered an a.ss whooping on this kid as if he were a felon on the run. and i neva stole nuttin frum nobodee.
 7 years ago '08        #99
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,872 | Props total: 22595 22595
They treated him like Rodney King, nothing will be done though the cops they should be ok. Karma a b**ch though. i glad they didnt Sean Bell him though
 02-04-2011, 05:32 PM         #100
mrmondayniight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanEnterprise said:

the ones defending the cops probably never went to jail
Obviously not...is that something you're proud of?
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy