Feb 4 - 15yr Old Getting Stomped Out By Houston Police Department After Committing A R0bbery!

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
You dont hear me say f**k the pigs very often but.......................f**k THOSE PIGS
 7 years ago '10        #62
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 NEW_ORLEANS_504 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #63
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 meepos said:
i cannot believe ppl here saying the kid deserved it for STEALING. I would be perfectly fine with what the cops did if he k!lled someone and ran or even shot someone. But damn, ya'll saying it's cool to do what they did for mothaf**kin stealing?
What makes it 3 times worst is he wasnt resisting arrest....f**k these pigs
 7 years ago '04        #64
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
That's why you don't run from the cops.
That's why you don't commit robbery and STEAL someone else's s**t.
I have no sympathy for CRIMINALS

Shame on ya'll for defending a CRIMINAL, then again, a lot of you probably stole s**t and can see yourself in his shoes

Let me ask you a question, if you caught someone in the middle of STEALING your car, your cash, your computer, etc., would you

a) Hold him and wait for the police to arrive so that the police can get and and wait 6 months for the fool to get a slap on the wrist and potentially come back and terrorize your place again

b) Stop him by beating his a.ss

c) Shoot him?

Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 02-04-2011 at 02:37 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #65
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
ol "white is right" lookin a.ss pigs

disgusting
 7 years ago '10        #66
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11

[video - click to view]

f**kin pig cant f!ght when its one on one
 7 years ago '05        #67
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
Those cops WENT IN!!!

This s**t makes me wonder WTF DID THAT KID REALLY DO?

Did he beat up an old lady when he was breaking into houses? Did he punch 1 of the cop's moms? Did he k!ll Old Yeller?

7 years ago '05        #68
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 UrbanEnterprise said:
2. the police job is to secure the criminal and take him to jail to appear in a public f**ked up court system for the crime he commited, he is not to be proven guilty even if caught red handed, reasonable doubt mothaf**kas, especially not beaten down when he surrendered, its a job, yes they are people themselves but they have a job and responsibility to uphold, if they can be the law and say f**k it, why cant we say f**k it and do what we want and act a fool
this paragraphs sums it up...

if somebody tries rob my house...they will be shot on sight...i understand cops are people too, but i'm not a cop...i didn't swear to protect or serve anything...i don't wear a badge that is supposed to be a symbol for safety or protection...i didn't promise to uphold any standards or images in the public to earn the public's trust...

i'm not gonna say the kid deserved it or not...the kid is an idiot for putting himself there and the cops are idiots for taking the action they did...nothing to do with race or age imo)...

bottom line is the cops are in trouble because what they did was WRONG...simple as that...nothing to do with what the kid deserved (the kid deserves incarceration)....if anyone can't see that you are blinded by race, family member on the force (or yourself), or are just immature because you think an a.ss whooping is going to teach a person who just robbed something a lesson...

there is a reason this is a big issue in the news, cop's job is not to deal justice, but to present criminals to be judged by others (questionable in itself...)...
 7 years ago '05        #69
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Let me ask you a question, if you caught someone in the middle of STEALING your car, your cash, your computer, etc., would you[/B]
a) Hold him and wait for the police to arrive so that the police can get and and wait 6 months for the fool to get a slap on the wrist and potentially come back and terrorize your place again

c) Shoot him?
no matter what I would do...i'm not a sworn officer of the law...i did not claim to be a protector or servant for the city...

i'm not defending the kid...he put himself there so that's his mistake....but two mistakes were made that day......

can't have cops running around beating people up...that's not their job...

would everyone be saying the same thing if he got Rodney King'd......
 7 years ago '08        #70
gangsta_blck 9 heat pts
space
space
$581 | Props total: 0 0
Mane thats wrong,How the f**k 3 whites and a mexican look a like gone do that to this guy?
 7 years ago '08        #71
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321

[video - click to view]

I feel no sympathy
 7 years ago '04        #72
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
Why does that black activist n*gga sound like he tryna talk extra black?
 7 years ago '07        #73
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
That's why you don't run from the cops.
That's why you don't commit robbery and STEAL someone else's s**t.
I have no sympathy for CRIMINALS

Shame on ya'll for defending a CRIMINAL, then again, a lot of you probably stole s**t and can see yourself in his shoes

Let me ask you a question, if you caught someone in the middle of STEALING your car, your cash, your computer, etc., would you

c) Shoot him?
Are you plain retarded? seriously? so a 15 year old kid deserves a BEAT DOWN by GROWN a.ss MEN, cops nonetheless. It is not their job to beat the s**t out of a criminal, their job is to arrest you and the judicial system decides the punishment. How f**kin stupid are some of you? Comparing a cops job to someone stealing your own personal property? So by your logic, he got his a.ss beat so that was his punishment and shouldnt go to jail or be arrested then right? f**kin idiots on BX. His punishment for stealing should have been to get arrested and go to juvenile hall. Not for grown a.ss men to beat the s**t out of a 15 year old. I hope to god some of you get pulled over for something as minor as a stealing or running a red light and you surrender and 5 or more cops drag you out your car, or hit you with their car and beat the living f**k out of you just cause they think they can. See how your perception changes then.
 7 years ago '05        #74
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
Ive read all the post, but yall forgot one thing

The boy is accused of stealing. We dont know if he stole anything or not, police didnt beat him cause they are 100% sure he stole. Police prolly made that s**t up too?
 7 years ago '05        #75
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
so since he deserved the a.ss beating....should the kid have his charges dropped since he already got what he deserved?
 7 years ago '08        #76
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
 BONZ! said:
Ive read all the post, but yall forgot one thing

The boy is accused of stealing. We dont know if he stole anything or not, police didnt beat him cause they are 100% sure he stole. Police prolly made that s**t up too?
nah they whooped that a.ss cause they had to clip him with a got damn car to stop him from running. If he aint did s**t he should of stopped running. 20 years of visual proof that cops can and will beat dat a.ss and this n*gga still wanna be a dumbass. Fukk em
 7 years ago '10        #77
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
it's time to start shooting crooked pigs in the face
 02-04-2011, 03:16 PM         #78
lovely1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was completely uncalled for...he was in surrender position and maybe he should go to prison but to have police hitting and stomping on him repeatedly simply because they can was completely uncalled for....this shows what happens when they think no ones watching....Makes me wonder how many other people were beaten after surrendering to police....Thats a damn shame.
 7 years ago '04        #79
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
whowantit-your response was ignorant, so u get less respect now
MysticKJ-your response was decent, so I respect that

You misunderstand me.

You shouldn't expect cops to be any better than you. Haven't you learned this? If you would shoot or beat someone for stealing your stuff, then you should expect police to do the same. Cops do this all the time. They have a history of taking the law into their own hands and exacting punishment right on the spot. At the end of the day they are HUMANS with badges in the largest organization in the country. And they have the power to exploit it.

If you run or are a smart a.ss to a cop, expect to see less of the "Serve and Protect" side, and more of the "I'm gonna teach you a lesson and serve that a.ss with a beating side" That's why it's smart to say yes officer and NEVER to run.

On a side note, I want harsher punishments for theft and burglary. Burglary isn't the same thing as a traffic offense, so don't try to equate the two. Our current system obviously isn't enough of a deterrent. Increase punishment to 10 years mandatory minimum with swift trials and you'll see crime rates drop. And less degenerates like this 15 year old PUNK a.ss n*gga.

Stay in School and Get a real job

Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 02-04-2011 at 03:26 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #80
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,610 | Props total: 1510 1510
if the porch monkey hit a cop or k!lled a cop...then an a.ss whoopin to the 3rd power....is in store...but if he was just trying to steal some s**t.....naw thats just f**ked up
Home         

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago