Feb 4 - 15yr Old Getting Stomped Out By Houston Police Department After Committing A R0bbery!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
 NEW_ORLEANS_504 said:

[pic - click to view]

"Cracker a.ss, Crackers"

inb4imracist i got a white b**ch as my avy
 7 years ago '07        #42
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,209 | Props total: 15095 15095
 mrmondayniight said:
Bulls**t. You're only in here defending the kid because he was black and the cops were white. If the tables were turned, you'd probably be laughing..who you tryin' to fool, b?

He bought that a.ss whipping on himself. If he didn't break into someones crib, he'd be home chillin' right now.

Cops are people, too.

/thread
ok but they're in a position of power and have more authority than the regular everyday person, that's the point you're missing. This isn't the kid robbing their personal home, this is them responding to a call IN UNIFORM.
 7 years ago '06        #43
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 palogee said:
So what all of you are saying is he deserved the a.ss whipping even though he got hit by a car, laid down, and put his hands on his head????

Why don't you wish these rapist and pedophiles get that same treatment when they get arrested???? All of ya'll are a bunch of f**gots. Especially you ramazed you tranny loving f**ker.
Pedos and rapists are the scum of the earth. They should hve no due process and need to be shot on site.
 7 years ago '08        #44
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 KeepinItTrill said:
I'm white, and he didn't deserve that.

you're just as bad as the muhf**kas you're trying to call out by assuming they're white.
So I'm just as bad cuz I wanted to know what race they were? f**k outta here. The only thing I'm guilty of is a.ssuming they were not black. Try that s**t wit someone else.
 7 years ago '07        #45
space
space
 Mathematic said:
So I'm just as bad cuz I wanted to know what race they were? f**k outta here. The only thing I'm guilty of is a.ssuming they were not black. Try that s**t wit someone else.
try what s**t?

you're jumping to conclusions a.ssuming they're white because they don't feel sympathetic for the 15 year old.
 02-04-2011, 01:30 PM         #46
bigox420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrmondayniight said:
Bulls**t. You're only in here defending the kid because he was black and the cops were white. If the tables were turned, you'd probably be laughing..who you tryin' to fool, b?

He bought that a.ss whipping on himself. If he didn't break into someones crib, he'd be home chillin' right now.

Cops are people, too.

/thread
WOW where did I say anything about black or white???
 02-04-2011, 01:31 PM         #47
mrmondayniight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
try what s**t?

you're jumping to conclusions a.ssuming they're white because they don't feel sympathetic for the 15 year old.
Sort of my point.
 02-04-2011, 01:32 PM         #48
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
So what all of you are saying is he deserved the a.ss whipping even though he got hit by a car, laid down, and put his hands on his head????

Why don't you wish these rapist and pedophiles get that same treatment when they get arrested???? All of ya'll are a bunch of f**gots. Especially you ramazed you tranny loving f**ker.
have u wondered into any threads involving rapists? generally every post calls for the f**k's death

now calm down
 7 years ago '06        #49
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1468 1468
 whowantit said:

[video - click to view]

02-04-2011, 01:34 PM         #50
bigox420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unless the kid just k!lled a cop there should have been no beating 15 year old white, black, Asian or whatever kid. I am not racist and never said anything about race. Learn to read.
 7 years ago '08        #51
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
try what s**t?

f**kin a**hole.....can u f**kin read? Again I'm only guilty of a.ssuming they were not black. Knock it off....
 7 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 Mathematic said:
f**kin a**hole.....can u f**kin read? Again I'm only guilty of a.ssuming they were not black. Knock it off....
which is pretty much what I said...
 02-04-2011, 01:39 PM         #53
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kid deserved it, hopefully they beat some sense into his head and he straightens up.
 7 years ago '06        #54
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Don't f**king rob.
 7 years ago '08        #55
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
which is pretty much what I said...
There's a difference. You trying to be a smart a.ss. No where in my posts did I say s**t about them being white, the clowns could've been Mexican or Asian or Indian. Wit a name like ramazed...who f**kin knows? That's hy I asked that question.

Last edited by supervillain; 02-04-2011 at 01:53 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #56
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
i cannot believe ppl here saying the kid deserved it for STEALING. I would be perfectly fine with what the cops did if he k!lled someone and ran or even shot someone. But damn, ya'll saying it's cool to do what they did for mothaf**kin stealing?
 7 years ago '09        #57
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,491 | Props total: 11374 11374
some ignorant people in here

the ones defending the cops probably never went to jail and see how they treat you for somethin simple as even traffic tickets, i've done seen cops call hispanics spics and black people ******s, i've done seen cops drag mothaf**kas out of cells wit nightstick in hand ready to beat down a mothaf**ka and for what reason i dont know, you already got the mothaf**ka locked up

but u really have to be raised in the hood just to see why this is wrong in so many ways

1. the kid could have easily been brought up in the ghetto and knows no better (no father, momma on drugs, no hope and trust me theres a lot of mothaf**kas out there that way, i know cuz i work at a pawn shop and see parents who obviously are on drugs and i feel bad for their kids. at 15 u can easily be influenced by your peers wit no family to guide you

2. the police job is to secure the criminal and take him to jail to appear in a public f**ked up court system for the crime he commited, he is not to be proven guilty even if caught red handed, reasonable doubt mothaf**kas, especially not beaten down when he surrendered, its a job, yes they are people themselves but they have a job and responsibility to uphold, if they can be the law and say f**k it, why cant we say f**k it and do what we want and act a fool

3. thats why we get angry at situations like this, becuz if you grow up in the hood you know this happens more than its showed, these cops were just caught on tape, many others get away wit it wit far lesser crimes trust me

go ahead and post your didnt read gif
 02-04-2011, 02:13 PM         #58
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crackheads point the finger at Detective Slick Morris Gittins
Paleface cop who done popped the best
And got the chop on his neck from when he knocked Celeste

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #59
jusblazinby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
The cops were 100%%%%%%%% in the wrong for what they did to him, but I am so sick and tired of people standing up for criminals. They are CRIMINALS. He shouldn't have been stealing in the first place then he tried to run, like a b**ch, instead of just taking his rap. Like I said the cops were wrong but come on now stop standing up for thugs and hoodlums. This is what's wrong with our society, being a "gangster" is whats cool instead of going to school and taking care of your kids. Grow the f**k up BX
 7 years ago '10        #60
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Supa Mario 910 said:
This is why I celebrate when pigs get popped in the f**king head...
the s**t is like a event when they get k!lled
Home         

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy