Feb 4 - 15yr Old Getting Stomped Out By Houston Police Department After Committing A R0bbery!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Rapjunkie said:
and furthermore if any, i repeat ANY of these actions could be justified, why did the Mayor, D.A., AND the police chief suppress the video and the reasoning that "its too graphic for the public" is horses**t. there isnt a single good cop on the job or retired for that matter in this country that could justify the actions of these officers. and its cops like this that give the good ones bad names.
i agree but aint no f**kin way can this s**t be justified....no f**kin way.
 7 years ago '08        #22
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
iim sure the kid had it coming,,fuk em
f**k up...
 7 years ago '09        #23
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 IronMaiden said:
if you are old enough to commit a robbery then you are old enough to get an a.ss whooping by the police

im tired of ignorant boxden members trying to justify scum and trying to put down every cop, who the f**k cares if hes 15? the kid commited a crime, he had it coming.

and further more i say f**k juvenile, sentence kids the same as adults and this kind of s**t wouldn't happen, most acts like this from underage kids comes from the knowledge of knowing they won't do any real time, CHANGE THAT s**t.
are you serious? The only reason I can see you protecting those c*ck sucking cops for doing that to the kid is cuz your dad and uncle and brother are in the force, if not then you are dumb. No way can they fukin kick and stomp you like that, doesnt matter if you commit a crime or not.
 7 years ago '05        #24
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
i LOL'd when the guy said "when the ppl in the HOOD see it..."
 7 years ago '08        #25
NEW_ORLEANS_504 
space
space
$273 | Props total: 1 1
 Mathematic said:
whats the nationality of these dudes who are sayin he deserved it? maybe then some of the comments make sense to me.

[pic - click to view]

02-04-2011, 12:18 PM         #26
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
yeah...but i just want to make a note of it. I want these bulls**t comments to make sense to me. Because, if that dude was Caucasian or any other, would he still have deserved that beat down. cuz, aint now f**kin way if he was white, black, mexican, asian, indian, or what ever, did he deserve that s**t....but i really want to know if these dudes are sayin he had it coming, because he was black?
1. Learn the difference between race and nationality.

2. People are saying he deserved it because he had just robbed a place

3. You cant make a judgement on a persons opinion simply based on their race.
 02-04-2011, 12:21 PM         #27
mrmondayniight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
So what all of you are saying is he deserved the a.ss whipping even though he got hit by a car, laid down, and put his hands on his head????

Why don't you wish these rapist and pedophiles get that same treatment when they get arrested???? All of ya'll are a bunch of f**gots. Especially you ramazed you tranny loving f**ker.
They should get it, too. If i see someone robbing my house, it's reynolds for him..white..black..asian..hispanic..
 02-04-2011, 12:32 PM         #28
Neeraj__23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quanell X reminds me of this man
[pic - click to view]

The Rev. Rollo Goodlove
 7 years ago '08        #29
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
1. Learn the difference between race and nationality.

2. People are saying he deserved it because he had just robbed a place

3. You cant make a judgement on a persons opinion simply based on their race.
Ok, maybe I should have asked they're ethnicity but do you really believe #3?? Its funny you say that when the ones who say he deserved it aren't black.
 7 years ago '05        #30
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4751 4751
 Ramazed said:
well in Saudi Arabia they chop your hand on...i think he got off easy
r u serious? he didn't get off...he is still going to jail for robbery at the least...in Saudi Arabia chopping off the hand is a sentence, the cops don't cut your hand off at the scene of the crime...and that robber doesn't live in Saudi Arabia...

LEAGECY said:
^^I know, 15 is obviously old enough to know the difference between right and wrong s**t he deserved to get his a.ss kicked.
the punishment for robbery is not a.ss-kicking, it's jail time...the cops should know right and wrong as well...

no matter the age, they should have restrained him and did their job...because the cops were morons, they jeopardized their own livelihood with their actions...

the cops behaved like bullies...plain and simple...

things like this make people want to shoot the cops after they commit crimes because they think the cops will f**k them up in addition to being cuffed and booked...cops can't act like criminals or criminals will treat them like criminals and shoot them just the same...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 02-04-2011 at 12:49 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #31
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15009 15009
 Mathematic said:
Ok, maybe I should have asked they're ethnicity but do you really believe #3?? Its funny you say that when the ones who say he deserved it aren't black.
I'm white, and he didn't deserve that.

you're just as bad as the muhf**kas you're trying to call out by assuming they're white.
 02-04-2011, 01:04 PM         #32
mrmondayniight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
I'm white, and he didn't deserve that.

you're just as bad as the muhf**kas you're trying to call out by assuming they're white.
I'm Hispanic and say he deserved it
 02-04-2011, 01:05 PM         #33
bigox420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW they must have felt threatened if they had to have 4 grown man beat down a 15 year old kid with no weapons.

Real tough guys. Very professional.
 7 years ago '07        #34
space
space
 mrmondayniight said:
I'm Hispanic and say he deserved it
how did he deserve it though?
 02-04-2011, 01:11 PM         #35
mrmondayniight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
how did he deserve it though?
Stealing, the act itself, is wrong no matter what the circumstances. What would you have done if you caught him in your house? Tell him stop and call the cops? no, right? This would've never happened if he didn't get caught stealing.
 02-04-2011, 01:12 PM         #36
bigox420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrmondayniight said:
They should get it, too. If i see someone robbing my house, it's reynolds for him..white..black..asian..hispanic..
Stealing, the act itself, is wrong no matter what the circumstances. What would you have done if you caught him in your house? Tell him stop and call the cops? no, right? This would've never happened if he didn't get caught stealing.
its one thing to defend your own house but for cops to do that when the kid was giving up already is just bulls.h.i...t.

I see the kid maybe getting out of this or at least reduced because the cops could not handle themselves properly

You do have the right to defend your home but cops can not just beat down people with no threat because they feel like it. Cops are suppose to stay clam and handle the situation and that was not how they handled that.

Last edited by bigox420; 02-04-2011 at 01:15 PM..
 02-04-2011, 01:13 PM         #37
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The kid didn't deserve to be beaten like that, he gave himself up.

BUT for all you talkin about a white/black thing (which to me, it does play a part)....

look at the Fox News thread about them getting a.ssaulted in Egypt. Look at some of the responses in there and try to stand on your moral high ground.
 7 years ago '07        #38
space
space
 mrmondayniight said:
you're applying what the every day person would do to the kid

these are officers, there's protocols and rules they have to follow and as usual they abuse the power and authority they're given.

what would I have done personally? shoot to k!ll
 02-04-2011, 01:17 PM         #39
mrmondayniight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigox420 said:
its one thing to defend your own house but for cops to do that when the kid was giving up already is just bulls.h.i...t.

I see the kid maybe getting out of this or at least reduced because the cops could not handle themselves properly

You do have the right to defend your home but cops can not just beat down people with no threat because they feel like it. Cops are suppose to stay clam and handle the situation and that was not how they handled that.
Bulls**t. You're only in here defending the kid because he was black and the cops were white. If the tables were turned, you'd probably be laughing..who you tryin' to fool, b?

He bought that a.ss whipping on himself. If he didn't break into someones crib, he'd be home chillin' right now.

KeepinItTrill said:
you're applying what the every day person would do to the kid

these are officers, there's protocols and rules they have to follow.

what would I have done personally? shoot to k!ll
Cops are people, too.

/thread
 02-04-2011, 01:18 PM         #40
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
whats the nationality of these dudes who are sayin he deserved it? maybe then some of the comments make sense to me.
how didnt he deserve it? dumbass f**kin kid goin out robbin people.. and cop-haters on here wana cry because they were knockin some sense into the fool?

and like someone else said, punishments in other countries for this s**t is 10X worse than a few kicks to the head. kid oughtta be grateful
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy