Feb 4 - 15yr Old Getting Stomped Out By Houston Police Department After Committing A R0bbery!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
8953 pageviews
154 comments

supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
Feb 4 - 15yr Old Getting Stomped Out By Houston Police Department After Committing A R0bbery!

[video - click to view]

peep what they got charged with........imageimage

154 comments for "Feb 4 - 15yr Old Getting Stomped Out By Houston Police Department After Committing A R0bbery!"

7 years ago '04        #2
LEAGECY 
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 3 3
^^I know, 15 is obviously old enough to know the difference between right and wrong s**t he deserved to get his a.ss kicked.
 7 years ago '04        #3
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,592 | Props total: 2980 2980
didnt some of the cops already get fired? i think i saw this in the morning on the news.
 7 years ago '07        #4
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 436 436
pigs at it again
 7 years ago '06        #5
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
HOUSTON -- Teenage burglary suspect Chad Holley was “viciously stomped on,” receiving a minimum of 35 blows from Houston police officers, according to interoffice disciplinary letters obtained by the 11 News Defenders.

The letters, signed by HPD Chief Charles McClelland, and sent to the seven officers terminated last week, provide the most detailed account to date of the March 23 arrest of then 15-year-old Holley.

HPD’s Westside Gang Unit had followed Holley and three other burglary suspects to a self-storage business in southwest Houston. The arresting officers' actions were captured on a company security tape and led to the criminal indictments of four officers for official oppression.

But so far, police and prosecutors have refused to publicly release that videotape. The disciplinary letters, signed by HPD Charles McClelland himself, provide the most detailed account so far of who did what, according to HPD.

In all of the letters, McClelland makes one thing very clear--Holley was in an “obvious position of surrender”—on the ground with his hands behind his head, as the police first approached him.

From there, McClelland describes differing levels of involvement for each cop.

For example, indicted former Officer Drew Ryser was viewed "kicking Holley twice on his right side" and later he "delivers three knee strikes and punches" to him "while other officers are simultaneously punching and kicking" the suspect. The same records also show Ryser failed to put his police car in park when he arrived on scene--causing the car to roll forward and hit another squad car.

In the case of indicted former Officer Andrew Blomberg, the letter to him claims the video shows he "viciously stomped on suspect Holley's head and neck area" with a great deal of force."

But famed defense attorney d!ck Deguerin said his client Blomberg “was a hero.”

“He didn’t stomp, he didn't kick him, he didn't hit him, he didn't beat him,” said Deguerin. “He was trying to get his hands behind his back so he could get him handcuffed."

In fact, Ryser’s attorney Carson Joachim has a similar take on his client.

"Officer Ryser is a hero,” Joachim said. "Everything Officer Ryser did from beginning to end was to effectuate the arrest of a dangerous felony suspect."

Then there’s indicted Officer Philip Bryan. His termination letter states that “video evidence shows him kicking Holley several times about his head and shoulder area" before he went to his left side and delivered several punches.

Also indicted was former Officer Raad Hassan. His termination letter states he approached Holley with a Taser, again, while the teenager lay on the ground with hands behind his head.

However, the document also states that Hassan dropped the dart cartridge out of the Taser and inadvertently shocked himself.

Then, his letter states that Hassan ran toward the prone Holley and kicked him 15 times, with five blows to the head or neck, several more to the teenager’s groin, and after Holley was handcuffed, Hassan kicked him one more time.

Earlier this week, Hassan told 11 News: “We believed this burglary suspect was armed and dangerous. The actions I took were to protect myself.”

Today, Hassan’s attorney Joe Owmby provided the following statement:

“We are looking forward to an unbiased fact-finder to take into account Officer Hassan’s experience of the events during the arrest of the burglary suspect,” Owmby told 11 News. “We will be contesting HPD’s hindsight version in court, as well as appealing Officer Hassan’s termination.”

But Holley’s attorney Wilvin Carter said he isn’t buying it.

"They attacked him as if he was a rag doll," Carter said about the arrest.

"Their adrenaline is rushing, they are overly aggressive, and they're out to k!ll," he added.

Meanwhile, there were three other officers at the scene who were not criminally charged, but who were terminated by McClelland.

According to the disciplinary letters:

Former Officer Gaudencio Saucedo "swiftly kicked Holley once inside his legs."

Former Officer Lewis Childres did not use excessive force himself, but "failed to protect Mr. Holley or report it" to supervisors.

And the supervisor on the scene, Sgt. John McClellan, stayed at the arrest scene for only five minutes and then left.

And once again, attorneys for these officers contest HPD’s claims.

“We’ve filed appeals on these cases,” said Aaron Suder, who represents both Saucedo and Philip Bryan. “We disagree with many of the a.ssertions and opinions that have been a.sserted by Chief McClelland and HPD in this matter.”

Childress’s attorney Brock Thomas also said police command made a mistake.

“We believe the decision to terminate was the wrong decision. We disagree strongly with the claims presented in the termination letter. We will be pursuing all available legal avenues to return officer Childress to work as soon as possible,” Thomas said.

And McClellan’s attorney said his client was just concerned about the victims of the alleged burglary and did nothing wrong.

“Sgt. McClellan arrived after all the suspects were in custody, after he checked with the officers on the scene,” said lawyer Bob
Armbruster. “He found no need to stay at the scene. The sergeant went back to the burglary scene to talk with the victims and help them recover their stolen property.”

McClelland, in nearly all of the disciplinary letters, said the officers’ actions brought “discredit, reproach, and embarrassment to the department.”
 02-04-2011, 09:21 AM         #6
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LEAGECY said:
^^I know, 15 is obviously old enough to know the difference between right and wrong s**t he deserved to get his a.ss kicked.

35 year old cops are old enough to know you don't kick the s**t outta a 15 year old kid when he clearly gave up. n*gga laid on the ground flat with his hands on his head, like yo i give up take me in. but nah, jakes wanna kick n*ggas
 7 years ago '06        #7
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 Ramazed said:
well in Saudi Arabia they chop your hand on...i think he got off easy
It's not about him getting off easy it about the officers being the judge, jury and executioner! There job is to protect and serve in the USA, not to beat someone who has surrendered to you aready. You must not be from here to make that statement. There are also kids getting there hands cut off for blood dimonds but I bet you wont do the research on them before you buy one will you? That makes no diffence to you I bet. Again, God must really look out for babies and fools because you can't see the wrong in this.
 7 years ago '07        #8
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #9
gmoney313 
space
space
space
$248 | Props total: 8 8
Ftp!!!
 7 years ago '09        #10
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
wow, some b**ch s**t right there.
The kid obviously gave him self up and and even put his hands behind his head.
f**k the feds, they think they're hard wearing that badge.
 7 years ago '10        #11
jbn2233 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$951 | Props total: 162 162
and people wonder why there are so many cops getting shot
 02-04-2011, 09:42 AM         #12
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you are old enough to commit a robbery then you are old enough to get an a.ss whooping by the police

im tired of ignorant boxden members trying to justify scum and trying to put down every cop, who the f**k cares if hes 15? the kid commited a crime, he had it coming.

and further more i say f**k juvenile, sentence kids the same as adults and this kind of s**t wouldn't happen, most acts like this from underage kids comes from the knowledge of knowing they won't do any real time, CHANGE THAT s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #13
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376

[video - click to view]

02-04-2011, 10:07 AM         #14
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't like wat the cops did, but at the same time I don't feel sorry for the kid either. Maybe if somebody kicked his earlier he would not have done it.
 02-04-2011, 10:08 AM         #15
mrmondayniight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good

stupid a.ss shouldn't have been stealing.
 02-04-2011, 10:18 AM         #16
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ramazed said:
well in Saudi Arabia they chop your hand on...i think he got off easy
 LEAGECY said:
 IronMaiden said:
if you are old enough to commit a robbery then you are old enough to get an a.ss whooping by the police

im tired of ignorant boxden members trying to justify scum and trying to put down every cop, who the f**k cares if hes 15? the kid commited a crime, he had it coming.

and further more i say f**k juvenile, sentence kids the same as adults and this kind of s**t wouldn't happen, most acts like this from underage kids comes from the knowledge of knowing they won't do any real time, CHANGE THAT s**t.
 mrmondayniight said:
Good

stupid a.ss shouldn't have been stealing.
So what all of you are saying is he deserved the a.ss whipping even though he got hit by a car, laid down, and put his hands on his head????

Why don't you wish these rapist and pedophiles get that same treatment when they get arrested???? All of ya'll are a bunch of f**gots. Especially you ramazed you tranny loving f**ker.
 7 years ago '08        #17
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
whats the nationality of these dudes who are sayin he deserved it? maybe then some of the comments make sense to me.
 7 years ago '08        #18
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Take a guess...
yeah...but i just want to make a note of it. I want these bulls**t comments to make sense to me. Because, if that dude was Caucasian or any other, would he still have deserved that beat down. cuz, aint now f**kin way if he was white, black, mexican, asian, indian, or what ever, did he deserve that s**t....but i really want to know if these dudes are sayin he had it coming, because he was black?
 7 years ago '05        #19
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 IronMaiden said:

i think you might be some version of retarded. if you commit a crime and police are pursuing you they took the oath to protect and serve. they didnt protect a damn thing and they served this 15 year old kid who was laying on the ground in the most non threatening position he could have been in an a.ss whooping. let that be your 15 year old son, or brother. or s**t these cops seem to have no morals let's say it was your sister.
 7 years ago '05        #20
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
and furthermore if any, i repeat ANY of these actions could be justified, why did the Mayor, D.A., AND the police chief suppress the video and the reasoning that "its too graphic for the public" is horses**t. there isnt a single good cop on the job or retired for that matter in this country that could justify the actions of these officers. and its cops like this that give the good ones bad names.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago