NBA All Star Reserves Announced

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
77 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
sugenutt 
space
space
$1,486 | Props total: 18 18
damn no monta? thats bs
 7 years ago '06        #122
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
at questioning Horford's credentials...the guy is so underrated amongst the casual fan, its disgusting.

The West got it right...kudos to Pop. Yes, Love has had an All-Star year statistically...but Aldridge is the player who truly got snubbed. He's stepped up his game tremendously since Roy went down and has shouldered the load offensively as their only "true" option. He's had a bigger impact than Love for their respective teams and he's put them in the position to make the playoffs.

I'm glad to see Blake make this roster, he's certainly more deserving than both Love and Aldridge. Being that the game is in L.A, all eyes will be on Kobe. But it will be Griffen that puts on the show and wins the MVP of the game.
 7 years ago '05        #123
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,624 | Props total: 15204 15204
 HotepSuns said:
you know that has nothing to do with it....they are still ten games under 500...and no chance of making the playoffs...

sad that love didn't make it though..
Stern will vote him in.. No big deal.
 7 years ago '05        #124
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,624 | Props total: 15204 15204
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
at questioning Horford's credentials...the guy is so underrated amongst the casual fan, its disgusting.

The West got it right...kudos to Pop. Yes, Love has had an All-Star year statistically...but Aldridge is the player who truly got snubbed. He's stepped up his game tremendously since Roy went down and has shouldered the load offensively as their only "true" option. He's had a bigger impact than Love for their respective teams and he's put them in the position to make the playoffs.

I'm glad to see Blake make this roster, he's certainly more deserving than both Love and Aldridge. Being that the game is in L.A, all eyes will be on Kobe. But it will be Griffen that puts on the show and wins the MVP of the game.
The West wont win, so I doubt Griffin will sniff the MVP.
 7 years ago '06        #125
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,604 | Props total: 271 271
I don't know much about how the All Star works, but does that mean Blake plays in both Rookie game & main All-Star game?
 7 years ago '06        #126
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
After watching Dirk limp up and down the court during the Knicks game, I'm sure he's going to sit this one out with Kevin Love taking his place on the roster.
 7 years ago '10        #127
chenderson12 46 heat pts46
space
space
$2,192 | Props total: 1072 1072
wow.... wheres monta ellis.... boy the nba is full s**t..... and the east? wow...... enough said.. no raymond felton.... captain jack deserves a consideration....
 7 years ago '10        #128
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
space
$69,264 | Props total: 27599 27599
Can't believe Monta aint get a spot.. smdh. n*gga is pretty much a top 5 scorer in the league...& they greased Kevin Love.
 7 years ago '10        #129
space
space
DOC RIVERS AND freak POPPOVICH SHOULD GO k!ll THEMSELVES... man four all stars for the celtics? wow.... yeah their great players but outside of rondo... and pierce..... cmon man..... boozer....bogut even joakim noah should be their.. joe johnson... lol overpaid bastard..kg??? are we doing homer picks doC???.... and the west.... wheres rudy gay??ginoboli makes it over monta ellis??? where they do that at???and no love for kevin love??? duncan needs to go sit down somewhere.....no lamarcus alridge.... wow i can put together a damn good 12 man team of snubs.... over this s**t they put out their
 7 years ago '06        #130
Mr1979 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 13 13
LA or Love will make the game regardless in place of Yao
 02-03-2011, 06:25 PM         #131
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chenderson12 said:
DOC RIVERS AND freak POPPOVICH SHOULD GO k!ll THEMSELVES... man four all stars for the celtics? wow.... yeah their great players but outside of rondo... and pierce..... cmon man..... boozer....bogut even joakim noah should be their.. joe johnson... lol overpaid bastard..kg??? are we doing homer picks doC???.... and the west.... wheres rudy gay??ginoboli makes it over monta ellis??? where they do that at???and no love for kevin love??? duncan needs to go sit down somewhere.....no lamarcus alridge.... wow i can put together a damn good 12 man team of snubs.... over this s**t they put out their
??? Pop/Doc can't choose their own players to the reserves

Duncan >>>>>>>> Love + his empty stats.
 7 years ago '10        #132
space
space
 S.TEX said:
??? Pop/Doc can't choose their own players to the reserves

Duncan >>>>>>>> Love + his empty stats.
YOU f**kING DUMBASS!!!! the coaches do vote the reserves.... where you been at?and you dont watch basketball..... go to bed.... kevin love over duncan right now.... lamarcus alridge over duncan right now... zach randolph over duncan right now... only reason why duncan made the allstar is cause of pops..... and doc got his 4 horsemen in...
 7 years ago '04        #133
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
space
$50,657 | Props total: 9619 9619
 chenderson12 said:
YOU f**kING DUMBASS!!!! the coaches do vote the reserves.... where you been at?and you dont watch basketball..... go to bed.... kevin love over duncan right now.... lamarcus alridge over duncan right now... zach randolph over duncan right now... only reason why duncan made the allstar is cause of pops..... and doc got his 4 horsemen in...
the main coaches can't get their players in. its a damn rule. if you want to get heated than blame the other coaches and what it gonna look like have the best team in their conference not have at least two players on it.
 7 years ago '06        #134
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,338 | Props total: 561 561
i think aldridge will replace yao... stat wise duncan and gino are not all stars.

Last edited by hooligun; 02-03-2011 at 06:48 PM..
 02-03-2011, 06:59 PM         #135
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
the main coaches can't get their players in. its a damn rule. if you want to get heated than blame the other coaches and what it gonna look like have the best team in their conference not have at least two players on it.
thank you
 7 years ago '06        #136
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 hooligun said:
i think aldridge will replace yao... stat wise duncan and gino are not all stars.
When will people realize stats don't determine overall impact. Ginobili is being considered an MVP candidate this season.

WATCH THE DAMN GAMES!!!
 7 years ago '10        #137
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
When will people realize stats don't determine overall impact. Ginobili is being considered an MVP candidate this season.

WATCH THE DAMN GAMES!!!
if anything ginobili and parker shouldve been the two representatives in the all star game for the spurs not duncan old a.ss
 02-03-2011, 07:10 PM         #138
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn almost the whole celtic starting five made it.

but most important my n*gga Ginobli is on the team. I see the nba appreciates greatness
 7 years ago '05        #139
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
Bosh has no business in the all-star game period
 7 years ago '04        #140
Kadroan 119 heat pts119
space
space
$35,144 | Props total: 8150 8150
 ozWinston said:
i heard duncan was saying he wouldn't mind if he sat out. as well as dirk. i wonder if that'll be taken into consideration.
yeah I don't blame them, they got a championship to worry about rather than a silly popularity contest game. Bosh & Joe need to sit out too lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
117 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
108 comments
2 days ago