most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #661
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,378 | Props total: 8471 8471
Disclaimer:
Where im from only your family and friends can directly criticize you so I will
You drop 51 points 11reb & 8 a.ssist with 2 all star teammates and only win by 4? Leaving Cleveland for Miami was a great come up? This is the help "the media" claim you needed? Scratches Head.
 7 years ago '04        #662
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 2 Pistolz said:

the f**k? Miami was up 21 with 6 minutes to go and Orlando BEAT THEMSELVES?
Were you even watching the whole game? If you were, how did you not see the number of unecessary three's that Orlando were attempting, along with Howard missing free throws..They attempted 33 threes and half of those shots were not needed..I wasn't trying to take anything away from Miami, but if you had some logic, you will see that I'm talking about how Orlando will win games or beat themselves by taking dumb shots...Orlando made a comeback, but it was too late though, they should have been doing that earlier...
 7 years ago '07        #663
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
why everyone so surprised orlando made that shyt close, they made the most 3 pointers as a team than any other team in the league, and 3's cut into deficits like a hot knife into butter
 7 years ago '05        #664
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Javon23 said:
Disclaimer:
Where im from only your family and friends can directly criticize you so I will
You drop 51 points 11reb & 8 a.ssist with 2 all star teammates and only win by 4? Leaving Cleveland for Miami was a great come up? This is the help "the media" claim you needed? Scratches Head.
Can't judge an offseason decision off one random game in February...

Decision will pay off in long term benefits, as well as playoffs. Just watch, man.
 7 years ago '08        #665
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23379 23379
 2 Pistolz said:

the f**k? Miami was up 21 with 6 minutes to go and Orlando BEAT THEMSELVES?
by beat themselves he means they pummeled their own skulls to fragments only to leave the vegetative state in the final 3 minutes
 7 years ago '05        #666
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 knowughetto said:
Were you even watching the whole game? If you were, how did you not see the number of unecessary three's that Orlando were attempting, along with Howard missing free throws..They attempted 33 threes and half of those shots were not needed..I wasn't trying to take anything away from Miami, but if you had some logic, you will see that I'm talking about how Orlando will win games or beat themselves by taking dumb shots...Orlando made a comeback, but it was too late though, they should have been doing that earlier...
Do you watch the Orlando Magic in general? You just described their team night in, night out. Are you saying that they beat themselves every time they lose? Most of those threes were either open, or forced by great defense.

They live and die by the 3. That's their game. Everyone knows this. It's why they are NOT a legit contender.
 7 years ago '05        #667
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
Miami made this a close game when it shouldn't of been even close TO close. That's obvious to me. I'm not crediting Orlando for Miami falling asleep up 21 with 6 minutes to go and the arena emptying out.... that's Miami's discredit. They need to learn how to play 48 minutes of basketball.
 7 years ago '04        #668
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Rockobox said:
Can't judge an offseason decision off one random game in February...

Decision will pay off in long term benefits, as well as playoffs. Just watch, man.
the season is now half over. just about 40 games in
when can we judge?
 7 years ago '05        #669
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Javon23 said:
when can we judge?
well, you can judge whenever you'd like, but I think the REAL time we should start seeing if it was smart to leave Cleveland is if Miami gets to the Playoffs and takes the same type of exit that the Cavs took last year...

THAT is when I would worry.

but like I said, long term. obviously s**t isn't gonna pop off immediately after one season, nah mean?
 7 years ago '05        #670
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Javon23 said:
when can we judge?
8-41 though....

I mean seriously, how can people NOT see why LeBron left that team? They are historically one of (if not the worst) the worse teams in NBA history without him.
 7 years ago '04        #671
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 The Bully said:

javon was lebron's designated shoeshine boy

he used to give that nikka 10 bucks per shoe.

javon ain't been eatin good since, he's now living under the same bridge where they found the announcer with the golden voice
Oh Really????

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #672
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
8-41 though....

I mean seriously, how can people NOT see why LeBron left that team? They are historically one of (if not the worst) the worse teams in NBA history without him.
Thats what the media wants you to believe
but lets look at the real facts.
The Cavs lost 3 out of 5 Starters
Delonte
Lebron
Big Z
&
Shaq

New Coach
General Manager = Fired
Vice President Left and is now the GM for the Phoenix Suns
Mo Williams = Hurt most of the season
Gibson = Also Hurt
Sideshow Bob = done for the season

This is not the same team from last year.
Cavs are in a rebuilding phase from the GM on down.
 02-03-2011, 11:37 PM         #673
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

i missed the first quarter then shut it off after they were up in the 4th and see the highlight show 104-100
 7 years ago '04        #674
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
Be interesting to see how it plays out in the playoffs..

D12 with 1 point in the second half isnt gonna get it done...

Good Game MIA
 7 years ago '04        #675
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 2 Pistolz said:
Do you watch the Orlando Magic in general? You just described their team night in, night out. Are you saying that they beat themselves every time they lose? Most of those threes were either open, or forced by great defense.

They live and die by the 3. That's their game. Everyone knows this. It's why they are NOT a legit contender.
You just basically reiterated what I said..They shoot themselves in the game our shoot themelves out of the game...I just said that I'm not trying to discredit Miami, but Orlando really do that to themselves more than anything...And they live and die by the 3 night in and night out...Learn how to read.
 02-04-2011, 12:25 AM         #676
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Thats what the media wants you to believe
but lets look at the real facts.
The Cavs lost 3 out of 5 Starters
Delonte
Lebron
Big Z
&
Shaq

New Coach
General Manager = Fired
Vice President Left and is now the GM for the Phoenix Suns
Mo Williams = Hurt most of the season
Gibson = Also Hurt
Sideshow Bob = done for the season

This is not the same team from last year.
Cavs are in a rebuilding phase from the GM on down.
stop using Shaq. They won 66 games the year before he got there. Delonte was not a starter. He only started like 1/4 of Cleveland's games the past two years. Plus he was replaced by a player of equal caliber in Ramon Sessions. Delonte only averages 10 points for his whole career. Z is ancient, he was traded[you can't use that bulls**t excuse] and was supposed to be replaced by Antawn Jamison
 7 years ago '05        #677
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,797 | Props total: 4916 4916
Went to the game. First time seeing the Heatles as currently constructed and well they dominated 42 minutes of this game. LeBron did all his work from the perimeter. The jumper was on and seeing him drop 50 live was amazing. And it's amazing how quick he got to 29 points. I looked up and this dude 29 points at halftime. D-Wade fell hard. Dam. I dunno why he even bothered to come back...that dude is tough.

Mike Miller's rebounding was key. He has rebounded well since he has been back. He seems to have a knack for the ball and it helps. When he went out with his 3rd foul in the second quarter the Magic made a big push based on second chance points. But his rebounding when he was on the floor allowed Miami to have a big 3rd quarter.

Chris Bosh is afraid. Something is wrong with him. He constantly pump fakes out of good shots for bad shots...he is always passing up good shots. He rarely goes to the basket even when he has the advantage like he did tonight against Ryan Anderson and Clark. He is struggling and it seems to be from a lack of confidence in his game. Troubling stuff for the Heat's title aspirations.

And truly the Heat just relaxed too much those last 6 minutes. Granted Orlando went down 20 and just decided to jack shots and fortunately for them they went in and there was little the Heat could do about that. But offensively Miami stopped the people movement that got them that 20 point lead. They settled for contested shots instead of moving the ball like they did throughout the rest of the game. Good win. Great experience. Go see the Heatles live if you can afford it.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago