2/3/11 HEAT @ MAGIC (TNT) 8pm

most viewed right now
 57
NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,410 | Props total: 2301 2301
 JETSoverERTHING said:
Dominoes is fire

-----------> ------------->
[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #22
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
is Papa John's really that good?! I mean I know it's only 10 bucks but...

ANYWAY...


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #23
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,768 | Props total: 5547 5547
 Hold That said:
Two of the most overrated teams in the East doing battle..

Hopefully the Magic win so we can get a little separation in the 2 seed.. But it really don't matter either way, we finishing with the best record this year in the East..
talking about overrated...Bulls are lucky to be in that division where the closest team is 10 games under 500...and yet have the same record as the Heat...

Bulls will get a good seed because no one else in your division is close to 500...Bulls are 11-0 in their division, but only 9-9 against other teams in the East...

and since you said the Heat and Magic are the most overrated...i a.ssume the Bulls and Knicks are the other overrated teams......


Last edited by MysticKJ; 02-03-2011 at 04:32 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #24
Jaysin_305 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 476 476

[pic - click to view]




lets go magic im already getting sauced up LOL just got home
 7 years ago '05        #25
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Hold That said:
Two of the most overrated teams in the East doing battle..

Hopefully the Magic win so we can get a little separation in the 2 seed.. But it really don't matter either way, we finishing with the best record this year in the East..
God I hope we meet in the semi's. I don't even care if you guys have home court. 6 game series tops.
 7 years ago '05        #26
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Also Dominoes & Papa Johns are both disgusting!

Italian/New York family based pizza restaurants or BUST.

If a Guido isn't making my pizza.... DO NOT WANT.

Yo South Floridians - Check out Antonio's Pizzaria if you haven't already. There's one in Miramar and one in Pembroke Pines. I've been eating from there since I was 5. Best pizza in the nation outside of New York.

Damn I already have my large Curry Goat + White Rice here waiting for 8PM but I might just have to go cop some Antonio's.



Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 02-03-2011 at 04:37 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #27
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
not many NY based pizzas here tho

and if there is, they charge INSANE prices...$2-2.50 for a slice f**k OUTTA HERE
 7 years ago '05        #28
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,768 | Props total: 5547 5547
 2 Pistolz said:
Also Dominoes & Papa Johns are both disgusting!

Italian/New York family based pizza restaurants or BUST.

If a Guido isn't making my pizza.... DO NOT WANT.

Yo South Floridians - Check out Antonio's Pizzaria if you already haven't. I've been eating from there since I was 5. Best pizza in the nation outside of New York.
i was picturing Stephen A Smith saying that bolded line thanks to your avy......
 7 years ago '05        #29
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
where is this Antonio's Pizza at?

Miami?

I'm all the way in West Palm
 7 years ago '07        #30
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,741 | Props total: 1575 1575
Hungry Howies>>>

Lol @ Hold That. Bulls aint bout that life....we would smash on you n*ggas right now
 7 years ago '07        #31
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,700 | Props total: 6827 6827
man I'm anticipating an L

bass is out for the next couple of weeks and we got earl clark and ryan anderson at pf and they're soft as s**t. bosh is gonna go off on them n*ggas

we got horrible perimeter D in jason richardson (who i hope gets traded before the deadline) and hedo who tries to play d but isn't athletic enough.

then we got jameer's bum a.ss who plays no D and stan refuses to start arenas because of his man love for jameer.

lets not forget fat a.ss stan who can't run an offense and just likes dudes to chuck 3s and feed dwight the ball.

we've been playing like a.ss this year and we gotta get some perimeter defenders, couple more bigs, a slasher and a new coach.

i love this team and i want dwight here for the rest of his career but i feel all the bad contracts and trades otis makes as well as stan's panicking and bad coaching will drive dwight away.


Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 02-03-2011 at 04:45 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #32
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Rockobox said:
where is this Antonio's Pizza at?

Miami?

I'm all the way in West Palm
and the original restaurant is over by Perry Middle School.

Damn I feel like leaving this curry goat for lunch tomorrow and getting a pie....
 7 years ago '05        #33
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,768 | Props total: 5547 5547
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
man I'm anticipating an L

bass is out for the next couple of weeks and we got earl clark and ryan anderson at pf and they're soft as s**t. bosh is gonna go off on them n*ggas

we got horrible perimeter D in jason richardson (who i hope gets traded before the deadline) and hedo who tries to play d but isn't athletic enough.

then we got jameer's bum a.ss who plays no D and stan refuses to start arenas because of his man love for jameer.

lets not forget fat a.ss stan who can't run an offense and just likes dudes to chuck 3s and feed dwight the ball.

we've been playing like a.ss this year and we gotta get some perimeter defenders, couple more bigs, a slasher and a new coach.
damn, you sure you a Magic fan...you just ripped 5 people......
 7 years ago '07        #34
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,267 | Props total: 14875 14875
bass is out. if we get howard in foul trouble (which is almost a given), should be a layup line with ryan anderson and malik allen manning the paint .
 7 years ago '05        #35
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,768 | Props total: 5547 5547
 2 Pistolz said:
and the original restaurant is over by Perry Middle School.

Damn I feel like leaving this curry goat for lunch tomorrow and getting a pie....
:cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #36
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
If the Heat play real Miami Heat defense tonight for 48 minutes we should win.... otherwise, it could be trouble. I hope they're up for it. Hopefully the Big 3 do their thing and Miller, JJ, Rio, and/or Eddie House (at least 2 of them) go off from deep.
 7 years ago '05        #37
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,661 | Props total: 15283 15283
 2 Pistolz said:
God I hope we meet in the semi's. I don't even care if you guys have home court. 6 game series tops.
In our favor? I agree.

@ Anyone thinking they can beat the Bulls with just 3 players.. Going to take an entire team effort of 10 men to stop the Bulls.
 7 years ago '05        #38
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 joshdogg26 said:
bass is out. if we get howard in foul trouble (which is almost a given), should be a layup line with ryan anderson and malik allen manning the paint .
Just gotta make sure Bosh gets out on the perimeter and defends well because if Anderson gets going.... ugh. He should be able to abuse him on the other end though. The game plan should be to attack, attack, attack early and often to get Dwight in foul trouble. They have nothing behind him.
 7 years ago '10        #39
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,474 | Props total: 2486 2486
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Hungry Howies>>>

Lol @ Hold That. Bulls aint bout that life....we would smash on you n*ggas right now
hungry howies crust and pizza hut stuffed crust>>>>>>
 7 years ago '05        #40
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Hold That said:
In our favor? I agree.

@ Anyone thinking they can beat the Bulls with just 3 players.. Going to take an entire team effort of 10 men to stop the Bulls.
Definitely not. I have a lot of respect for the Bulls but they're about one more player away from being able to beat a healthy Boston or Miami team in a 7 game series, IMO. Should pose a serious challenge and get us ready for Boston though.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
56 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Hide or Die
14 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy