Lil' B (Basedgod) Vs. Kevin Durant - 1 on 1 - Game Goin Down Next Week!!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
144 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
durant should have just let him talk
 7 years ago '04        #62
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 515 515
 01seay said:

I'm calling it now Basedgod by 5 w/ a fadeaway over KD.

n*gga get off lil b d!ck you ol bit*hass n*gga :gun2:
 02-03-2011, 04:49 PM         #63
ipswd1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas really LIKE this Based God s**t forreal though HAHAHAHA
 7 years ago '09        #64
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
 Blue GM said:
Rarest 1on1 ever.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #65
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Got Cheeve? said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #66
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
I bet Based God gonna try to f**k Durantula in the a.ss afterwards....
 7 years ago '08        #67
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Durant is 6'9" or whatever....How tall is Lil B???
 7 years ago '04        #68
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,340 | Props total: 11258 11258
 primetime said:
Durant is 6'9" or whatever....How tall is Lil B???
doesn't stop this man:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #69
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,191 | Props total: 9387 9387
 Jaysin_305 said:
durant would murder lil b gtfoh u stans are to funny

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #70
kayne716 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 100 100
I HOPE LIL B GETS HIS F@GGOT a.ss KICKED MAYBE THAT WILL SHUT HIM UP ALTHOUGH IM SURE WELL GET A ANOTHER 10 s**tTY SONGS B4 AND AFTER THE GAME EAT s**t BASED F@GGOTS!!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #71
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 kayne716 said:
I HOPE LIL B GETS HIS F@GGOT a.ss KICKED MAYBE THAT WILL SHUT HIM UP ALTHOUGH IM SURE WELL GET A ANOTHER 10 s**tTY SONGS B4 AND AFTER THE GAME EAT s**t BASED F@GGOTS!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

what are you 12

7 years ago '09        #72
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,183 | Props total: 2585 2585
Just by kd responding, he lost... Could lil b actually be blowing up?
 7 years ago '04        #73
kayne716 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 100 100
TO NOTIC99 NO IM NOT 12 BUT I CANT STAND THIS LIL B F@GGOT!!!!!!! HES THE WERST THING TO HAPPEN TO RAP SINCE SOLJA BOY AND PPL LIKE U SWING ON HIS NUTTS LIKE GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE WISHIN U WERE FEMALES SO U CUD f**k DUDE. B4 I GET THE "U MAD?" YES I CANT STAND THE FEW ARTISTS THAT R DESTROYING HIPHOP. AT THIS PRESENT TIME LIL B IS THE LEADER. THIS DUDE HAS NOT ONE GOOD SONG OR EVEN ONE QUOTEABLE AND HE PUTS OUT 5 s**tTY SONGS A WEEK U LIKING HIS MUSIC PROVES THE DEEVOLUTION OF HUMAN RACE. DUDE IS TRASH ANY ONE OF HIS SONGS PROVE IT HIS VOICEBOX SHUD B DESTROYED FOR THE s**t HE TIES TO PASS OFF AS MUSIC HE HAS DISRESPECTED TO HIPHOP COMMUNITY AND SHUD B PUNISHED. I WAS JUS THINKIN HIS FANS CANT B OVER 14 YRS OLD THERES NO WAY AND IF U AREU PROBLY RODE THA SHORT BUS TO SCHOL AND HAD TO WEAR A HELMET EVEN WHEN UR NOT RIDING UR BIKE.LOLOLOLOLOLOOL. U GUYS CRACK ME UP GOOD JOB RUINING HIPHOP
 02-04-2011, 03:27 AM         #74
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kayne716 said:
TO NOTIC99 NO IM NOT 12 BUT I CANT STAND THIS LIL B F@GGOT!!!!!!! HES THE WERST THING TO HAPPEN TO RAP SINCE SOLJA BOY AND PPL LIKE U SWING ON HIS NUTTS LIKE GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE WISHIN U WERE FEMALES SO U CUD f**k DUDE. B4 I GET THE "U MAD?" YES I CANT STAND THE FEW ARTISTS THAT R DESTROYING HIPHOP. AT THIS PRESENT TIME LIL B IS THE LEADER. THIS DUDE HAS NOT ONE GOOD SONG OR EVEN ONE QUOTEABLE AND HE PUTS OUT 5 s**tTY SONGS A WEEK U LIKING HIS MUSIC PROVES THE DEEVOLUTION OF HUMAN RACE. DUDE IS TRASH ANY ONE OF HIS SONGS PROVE IT HIS VOICEBOX SHUD B DESTROYED FOR THE s**t HE TIES TO PASS OFF AS MUSIC HE HAS DISRESPECTED TO HIPHOP COMMUNITY AND SHUD B PUNISHED. I WAS JUS THINKIN HIS FANS CANT B OVER 14 YRS OLD THERES NO WAY AND IF U AREU PROBLY RODE THA SHORT BUS TO SCHOL AND HAD TO WEAR A HELMET EVEN WHEN UR NOT RIDING UR BIKE.LOLOLOLOLOLOOL. U GUYS CRACK ME UP GOOD JOB RUINING HIPHOP

o man based god musta f**ked this n*ggas b**ch really hard and left him with the baby

this n*gga really poured his heart out to boxden..calm down n*gga...life will go on...you will continue to put your subway hat on and go into subway and make sandwiches as usual...life will go on..do not worry
 02-04-2011, 03:29 AM         #75
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheChief said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '11        #76
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 BooHaggle McGee said:
o man based god musta f**ked this n*ggas b**ch really hard and left him with the baby this n*gga really poured his heart out to boxden..calm down n*gga...life will go on...you will continue to put your subway hat on and go into subway and make sandwiches as usual...life will go on..do not worry
 7 years ago '04        #77
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,669 | Props total: 4202 4202
kevin durant is 1 of the best NBA players currently in the league

lil b is an up & coming rapper

lil b automatically wins for securing any kind of rapport with a superstar athlete respected across the board
 7 years ago '10        #78
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 BooHaggle McGee said:
o man based god musta f**ked this n*ggas b**ch really hard and left him with the baby

this n*gga really poured his heart out to boxden..calm down n*gga...life will go on...you will continue to put your subway hat on and go into subway and make sandwiches as usual...life will go on..do not worry
 7 years ago '09        #79
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 kayne716 said:
How you gonna say we can't be over 14 years old and/or must have rode the short bus to school when:

YOU'RE TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!! And with words like "WERST" "F@GGOT" "SOLJA" "PPL" "U" "R" "B4" "SHUD" "PROBLY" "SCHOL" and, basically, your whole f**king paragraph of goofyness.

GTFO you f**king crybaby.
 02-04-2011, 10:20 AM         #80
olieast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow really? really?
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy