Lil Wayne - Green and Yellow (Packers Theme) [download]

most viewed right now
 155
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
"yall n*ggas cheese wiz"

but wayne is the biggest bandwagon n*gga in the history of bandwagoning. hes even worse than bx n*ggas
 7 years ago '07        #22
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
cheese wiz :mamoru2:
 7 years ago '06        #23
MaxPower72 
space
avatar space
space
$61 | Props total: 0 0
 murdamuzik4 said:
this s**t wack ....we go toast these n*ggaz pop tarts
 7 years ago '04        #24
Ghostface08 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$626 | Props total: 1 1
f**k is this corny s**t
 02-03-2011, 03:16 AM         #25
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:
he a packers fan now??
wayne always favored the packers, even when brett was playing I thought he was bulls**tting too.
 7 years ago '04        #26
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
 Tommy_Bunz said:
wayne always favored the packers, even when brett was playing I thought he was bulls**tting too.
 7 years ago '07        #27
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]


Lil Wayne is the rare rapper who, when he claims to be the "best rapper alive" might actually be right. In its first week on the shelves, his album The Carter III sold over a million copies. The reviews were good, too: everyone from TIME Magazine to the New Yorker started calling him the greatest rapper around. Wayne's a big sports fan (would you believe it: Packers and Red Sox), so we got together to talk about the popularity of his music as MLB at-bat songs and who he'd like to write an original tune for.

What about your favorite athletes from other sports?
Kobe Bryant is my favorite of all-time. I got that jersey before anyone else. I've been a Brett Favre fan since like 1995. I love the Green Back Packers. It's crazy bein' a Packers fan and a Red Sox fan and your two favorite players get traded. It's rough, like, now I'm a Red Sox and Dodger fan. What? Now I'm a Packers and Jets fan. Seriously. The Packers are ranked high without him though. I'm really torn about that.

Got any Super Bowl picks?
Yes I do. The Packers. Or the Jets.

s**t dates back to 08

 02-03-2011, 03:33 AM         #28
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow...this s**t is pure unadulterated garbage...toast n*ggas like pop tarts?...GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE..
 7 years ago '10        #29
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
Wiz won
 02-03-2011, 03:40 AM         #30
Trendsetter305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dope s**t
 7 years ago '10        #31
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
s**t I'm a Wayne fan but I'll admit this s**t sucks.
 7 years ago '06        #32
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
I support the content


but as a song, it'll be the only time I'll listen to it again
 7 years ago '09        #33
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
avatar space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
 MegaTON said:
he been one brett favre's his favorite player...


What does that mean

Brett Farve is one of my favorite players but that doesn't make me a GB,NYJ, or MINN fan plus MINN was highly favorited last year.

I'm Philly all day everyday.

I can't stand celebrity's and they're bandwagon s**t

After the Super Bowl he'll be reppin' Black & Yellow
 7 years ago '10        #34
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21181 21181
 CarmeloStarks said:

[pic - click to view]

Damn that s**t is clear as f**k
 7 years ago '10        #35
olook up 
space
avatar space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 2651 2651
 notic99 said:

[pic - click to view]


Lil Wayne is the rare rapper who, when he claims to be the "best rapper alive" might actually be right. In its first week on the shelves, his album The Carter III sold over a million copies. The reviews were good, too: everyone from TIME Magazine to the New Yorker started calling him the greatest rapper around. Wayne's a big sports fan (would you believe it: Packers and Red Sox), so we got together to talk about the popularity of his music as MLB at-bat songs and who he'd like to write an original tune for.

What about your favorite athletes from other sports?
Kobe Bryant is my favorite of all-time. I got that jersey before anyone else. I've been a Brett Favre fan since like 1995. I love the Green Back Packers. It's crazy bein' a Packers fan and a Red Sox fan and your two favorite players get traded. It's rough, like, now I'm a Red Sox and Dodger fan. What? Now I'm a Packers and Jets fan. Seriously. The Packers are ranked high without him though. I'm really torn about that.

Got any Super Bowl picks?
Yes I do. The Packers. Or the Jets.

s**t dates back to 08

and he has a packers hat on in the firman vid. song is funny for what it is and im not really a packers or wayne fan
 7 years ago '05        #36
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
toast these n*ggas.... pop tarts

 7 years ago '07        #37
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 2 Pistolz said:
toast these n*ggas.... pop tarts

not a bad line
he k!lled it too me
 7 years ago '09        #38
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
Wtf was he on in the studio




This s**t is straight trash
 7 years ago '08        #39
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 olook up said:
and he has a packers hat on in the firman vid. song is funny for what it is and im not really a packers or wayne fan
was just about to post that for these clowns....

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #40
SM 38199 heat pts38199
space
avatar space
space
$128,022 | Props total: 67745 67745
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy