Feb 2 - The Egyptian Revolution 2011--Incredible Pictures!

most viewed right now
 241
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 162
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
66 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 135
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
42 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
Captain Fresh 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,458 | Props total: 11112 11112
 Fras1788 said:
You're a smart man for making a comment like that. You're absolutely right, and its because from childhood we're all taught to be "civil" when in reality civility shouldn't be considered not sticking up for yourself when you're taken advantage of, and not heard....we're too divided in America right now to really have a "movement" like this. Too many people are separated by the "Party" system with Republicans and Democrats not being able to get along, and there may not be enough people percentage wise to create a movement like this in America...its too bad really......

Corporations own our country.

yea but i think if the government some how did what Egyptian govt did and basically turn off technology this country would be a hell zone. Americans are complacent b/c we for the most part have it easy. If the US govt shuts down all forms of technology...guarantee our fat american a.sses will go to war to get that easy lifestyle back, we depend on it too much not to. We probably wont last as long since our military is alot stronger than the egyptian army but we would atleast "try"


btw that first picture is straight g :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '07        #22
jack_napier 
space
avatar space
space
$3,565 | Props total: 56 56
third pic down, I almost thought dude was holdin a rice krispy treat.
 02-02-2011, 11:36 PM         #23
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtyFGeezus said:
It sucks that American's don't stand up for themselves like these people do.
 Fras1788 said:
You're a smart man for making a comment like that. You're absolutely right, and its because from childhood we're all taught to be "civil" when in reality civility shouldn't be considered not sticking up for yourself when you're taken advantage of, and not heard....we're too divided in America right now to really have a "movement" like this. Too many people are separated by the "Party" system with Republicans and Democrats not being able to get along, and there may not be enough people percentage wise to create a movement like this in America...its too bad really......

Corporations own our country.
 tdnupe3 said:
well said
for what? If it's worth rioting in the streets, maybe you should move to another country that better fits your desires.

Of course our government is corrupt in certain ways, keeps secrets, and tons of other bs, but living here is still better than living in most places. Stop actin like your life is so bad, when in reality, you have the world at your fingertips.

There's people out there with no food or water to rely on and you're talkin about rioting in the streets
 7 years ago '06        #24
The Scenario 43 heat pts43 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 3955 3955
1st pic is Stupid Ill
 02-02-2011, 11:48 PM         #25
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
they aren't "rioting in the streets" but if they were, that could potentially supply THOSE people with food and water.
i'm talkin about in the U.S.

we have 100% of our people with access to clean water (whether it's water fountains, going to 7/11, etc.)

WE don't need to riot or have a revolution.
 02-02-2011, 11:54 PM         #26
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
You're a smart man for making a comment like that. You're absolutely right, and its because from childhood we're all taught to be "civil" when in reality civility shouldn't be considered not sticking up for yourself when you're taken advantage of, and not heard....we're too divided in America right now to really have a "movement" like this. Too many people are separated by the "Party" system with Republicans and Democrats not being able to get along, and there may not be enough people percentage wise to create a movement like this in America...its too bad really......

Corporations own our country.


very well said.
 7 years ago '10        #27
JKO 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,301 | Props total: 1121 1121
That first pic reminds me of GTA IV
 7 years ago '06        #28
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,555 | Props total: 1992 1992
 P-Hill said:
I respect the Egyptians for rioting and dying for what they believe in....



not like us b**ch a.ss Americans who wish for change but do nothing about it.


Peace to Egypt.
1) What do you do? & 2) I ain't no b**ch nothing.
 7 years ago '04        #29
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$12,260 | Props total: 2306 2306
 C0mat0ast said:
And cause mass mysteria in the streets? Get the f**k outta here with that s**t.

Their president has been in office for 30 years, our government won't let a president stay in office over 8 years, meaning he'd have to get voted in twice.

If you're in a foreign country and you're suppressed then f!ght back however you can. Us Americans will never have to deal with this...unless the revolution actually comes and the Illuminati reveal themselves and flip our world's upside down.
spoken like a true slave wake up, our presidents are puppets they have no real power they are just frontmen for the corporate interests that rule our country.

the american people dont f!ght for themselves because they are too lazy and ignorant to realize they are in captivity with freedoms being stripped away one by one
 02-03-2011, 12:49 AM         #30
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait for shiiit to go down in our backyard.
 7 years ago '05        #31
bobbysteels18 675 heat pts675
space
space
space
$7,798 | Props total: 2893 2893
 DirtyFGeezus said:
It sucks that American's don't stand up for themselves like these people do.
For what we got all the rights we need. If you you don't like it move to iran or china. Really whats your problem???.
 7 years ago '05        #32
bobbysteels18 675 heat pts675
space
space
space
$7,798 | Props total: 2893 2893
 Ra-da-god said:
spoken like a true slave wake up, our presidents are puppets they have no real power they are just frontmen for the corporate interests that rule our country.

the american people dont f!ght for themselves because they are too lazy and ignorant to realize they are in captivity with freedoms being stripped away one by one


Freedoms being stripped away what are you talking about I been doing the same stuff i was doing 15 years ago. None of my freedoms been took from me. So what you talking about. If you don't like the freedom we have here go enjoy your freedom some where else tell me how that works.


Last edited by bobbysteels18; 02-03-2011 at 10:34 AM..
 02-03-2011, 03:57 AM         #33
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C0mat0ast said:
And cause mass mysteria in the streets? Get the f**k outta here with that s**t.

Their president has been in office for 30 years, our government won't let a president stay in office over 8 years, meaning he'd have to get voted in twice.

If you're in a foreign country and you're suppressed then f!ght back however you can. Us Americans will never have to deal with this...unless the revolution actually comes and the Illuminati reveal themselves and flip our world's upside down.
ur a moron- let me school you, pause let me wake u since ur ComaToast

Reagan was in office from 1981-1989 (had alzheimer's for a few of those years add time to bush's reign)
his Vice Pres Bush the 1st was in office from 1989-1993

thats twelve years so time to switch b4 the idiots catch on
Clinton in office from 1993-2001

Ok switch back
George Bush the 2nd in office from 2001-2009
Barack Obama 2009-present


oh wait theres more lets look at the cabinet members
Donald Henry Rumsfeld Secretary of Defense under Gerald Ford
Richard Bruce Cheney Secretary of Defense under George Bush the 1st
Richard Bruce Cheney vice pres under George Bush the 2nd
Hillary Clinton first lady now Secretary of State
Donald Henry Rumsfeld Secretary of Defense under George Bush the 2nd
Colin Powell Secretary of State under Bush 2, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under Bush 1st and Bill Clinton, National Security Advisor under Reagan
bottom line the same people are always in the white house they just change seats:cool-smiley-009:

It's a never lasting GAME and it never cease to exist only the players change-GZA


Last edited by Niruggg; 02-03-2011 at 04:22 AM..
 02-03-2011, 04:23 AM         #34
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Notice no one made comments on the the 3rd pic of the tear gas made in the USA
 7 years ago '07        #35
JordanWest86 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 3689 3689
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
Why not? i would love to riot the streets, lighting buldings on fire and throwing rocks at police. before i die, i'd like to take part in a f**k the government type riot.
Aint nobody stoppin you cuz, after all its a free country. You're more than welcome to fly on over there and take part in some f*cking the government type sh*t.
 7 years ago '06        #36
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
avatar space
space
$55,954 | Props total: 24495 24495
That last pic is nuts...1st one crazy too...

s**t is STILL poppin off over there b...
 7 years ago '07        #37
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,603 | Props total: 684 684
the one pic with dudes jaw was shot is f**king crazy!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #38
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,893 | Props total: 150 150
 P-Hill said:
I respect the Egyptians for rioting and dying for what they believe in....



not like us b**ch a.ss Americans who wish for change but do nothing about it.


Peace to Egypt.


smart people, us americans just lay down and die and listen to whatever the government wants us to do..
 7 years ago '09        #39
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 196 196
dam, dude really got blasted in the face.
 7 years ago '08        #40
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Niruggg said:
Notice no one made comments on the the 3rd pic of the tear gas made in the USA
this.....
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
70 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
55 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
113 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy