most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-03-2011, 01:11 PM         #241
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grind Hard said:
MANE...YOU HAPPY U GOT A LS500..DAT 15 MUAHf**kERS WENT HALF TO PAY FOR???

and WHO SMOKES .4?? NIGKA I GOT BOWS..U WANA BE BLACK HOMOE...NIGKA SAID HE GOT A TAPE FADE...f**k OUTA HERE WETBACK

20'S?????????n*gga THEM 500 DOLLAR a.ss RIMS
and woooooooooooow somebody cops rims from the swap meeet
do your homework lil nate robinson lookalike...i got money stacks bigger than u
 02-03-2011, 01:14 PM         #242
Grind Hard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NIGKA DO YOU SEE MY PIC?? IM s**tTIN ON U LIL BOY..n*gga U DNT WANT ME TO POST PICS..CUZ I DEFICATE ON n*ggaS..

n*ggaS STOP RIDIN 20'S IN 2000...ITS 4'S N UP NOW n*gga

LETS PST MONEY PICS SINCE U GOT STACKS BIGGER THEN ME
 7 years ago '05        #243
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
I just came in here to say...

JOE BUDDEN

...that is all...

*anticipates anger*...
 02-03-2011, 01:18 PM         #244
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh my god im talkin to a dumbass lol...an sl only fits 20's! Im not gonna ride my s**t like im in dade county i dont f**k with donks. now keep talkin cuz i could go for days....
 02-03-2011, 01:18 PM         #245
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grind Hard said:
NIGKA DO YOU SEE MY PIC?? IM s**tTIN ON U LIL BOY..n*gga U DNT WANT ME TO POST PICS..CUZ I DEFICATE ON n*ggaS..

n*ggaS STOP RIDIN 20'S IN 2000...ITS 4'S N UP NOW n*gga

LETS PST MONEY PICS SINCE U GOT STACKS BIGGER THEN ME

R yall serious?......WOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

yall do understand you are stunting on a internet board right? lmao...........get a life.......lame duck a.ss n*ggas
 02-03-2011, 01:23 PM         #246
Grind Hard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ YEA n*gga..BUT IM GETTIN MONEY WHILE I STUNT...GO GET SUM pus*y n*gga..

BTW..REAL n*ggaS DNT PUT RIMS ON A L500...IF ITS 20'S MIGHT ASWELL LEAVE THE STOCK TIRES ON
 02-03-2011, 01:23 PM         #247
Grind Hard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
R yall serious?......WOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

yall do understand you are stunting on a internet board right? lmao...........get a life.......lame duck a.ss n*ggas
SAYS THE n*gga WHO SLEEPS IN A BOX
 02-03-2011, 01:31 PM         #248
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grind Hard said:
^^ YEA n*gga..BUT IM GETTIN MONEY WHILE I STUNT...GO GET SUM pus*y n*gga..

BTW..REAL n*ggaS DNT PUT RIMS ON A L500...IF ITS 20'S MIGHT ASWELL LEAVE THE STOCK TIRES ON
*in cam's voice* YOU RIGHT:sadcam:

now for some Santana to start off my morning

[video - click to view]

02-03-2011, 01:34 PM         #249
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grind Hard said:
SAYS THE n*gga WHO SLEEPS IN A BOX
cuzz.............you are trying to impress another man on a chat board that you dont even know. your saying you have money (which Im not understanding),and to top it off your arguing about who has more money, I mean this is the dumbest f**king s**t ever..........n*ggas who are really getting it, they aint talking about it.........they too busy getting it........ignorant bastard
 02-03-2011, 01:40 PM         #250
Grind Hard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^why u respondin to me then? Go to church n*gga
 02-03-2011, 01:43 PM         #251
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #252
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
I don't understand how your 2005 Benz in 2011 takes away from the fact that you are being racist right now. Why are you braggin on a hip hop board? I mean reality is most of the people who post on here are wealthy kids from the suburb who drive around in luxury cars so you ain't impress nobody wit that s**t.

Stop with the racial slurs now lame.
 02-03-2011, 02:00 PM         #253
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah just had to prove my point...i been on this bx s**t since 05 and i normally dont post but i had to let you f*gs have it....and shut up this country is racist im far from it....s**t my bro's in surf club....google that pus*y
 7 years ago '05        #254
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 CubanHitman said:
yeah just had to prove my point...i been on this bx s**t since 05 and i normally dont post but i had to let you f*gs have it....and shut up this country is racist im far from it....s**t my bro's in surf club....google that pus*y
Prove your point? What f**king point? What did you let us have? Cause nothing you posted phased me, not a single damn thing. And wtf is "shut up this country" the f**k? Surf club???? Why am I Googling that?
 02-03-2011, 02:05 PM         #255
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CubanHitman said:
what are you 6? I mean someone in your family obviously has money, maybe your father, maybe your brother.........but your too f**king dumb to own anything that you paid for out of your pocket........and your responses and post tell me this........cussing for no reason, feeling the need to compete with the other nut guzzler..........I mean he is probably broke as s**t and way older then he should be and your young and probably not even legal age to drive........but hey.....yall do yall.......I just had to give my 2 cents since you f*gs keep acting like your top not s**t.........when if you really were then you we balls deep in some pus*y.........not each other...........1
 02-03-2011, 02:08 PM         #256
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well i dont mean to actually google it but my brother is in surf club....its all black producer group..and i chop it up with them all the time...and thats my twin brother so u know we gotta be close..so i cant be racist
 7 years ago '11        #257
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
Yall still on this racist s**t I hate a muf**ka tht can't admit they're wrong
 7 years ago '05        #258
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1484 1484
n*gga WE GET RACKS OVER HERE f**k WHAT YA TALMBOT WE PUT RIMS ON EVERYTHING n*gga WE IN THE BUILDING STACKIN FEDDI TO THE CEILING BY MYSELF ALL DAY n*gga BYMYSELF
 02-03-2011, 02:15 PM         #259
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CubanHitman said:
well i dont mean to actually google it but my brother is in surf club....its all black producer group..and i chop it up with them all the time...and thats my twin brother so u know we gotta be close..so i cant be racist
Not the ol I got black friends. Just go back to braggin bout yo tiny tot 20's who the f**k ride 20's in 2011?
 02-03-2011, 02:18 PM         #260
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you will never have asantis so dont talk....
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy