Juelz Santana Arrested In New Jersey

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #221
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

5_star_smitty said:
i was wondering y this thread was 14 pages...
knowing bx i automatically thought it took a turn for the worst about 3 pages in

so let me get this straight...
some under-handed racist says something condescending about black people, they respond in kind & he switches the subject to him "ballin"??? then he proceeds to link his myspace profile which has him sitting in the back seat of a mustang???

you couldn't make this s**t up if u tried.
 7 years ago '05        #222
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25135 25135
Last Time I Was In Here. This n*gga Was Suppose To Go To The Store abd He Still Talking? I'm Seeing 2am Posts..3am Posts...Damn Son You Really Don't Have A Life Huh?
 02-03-2011, 10:26 AM         #223
youngsosaPEG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Free santana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #224
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
T
 StoopidVillinz said:
i b wit a gang of gangs who hang n bang animals orangutans hammaz blow bangaz bang dammit dude the game is changed
.....this n*gga santana got caught up with 17 oz and two burners in JERSEY? Bwahahahaha that n*gga is dunzo..they did a 10 month investigation on dude.. if anyone thinks the pigs would waste money, resources, and time to do a 10 month investigation and not convict the n*gga, the very least have him do a few years, your sadly mistaken....they probably seen him interact with all types of felons/ gang bangers in the course of that investigation..which only makes it easier to paint him out as a bad dude to the jury..juelz is a retard a.ss backwards n*gga...still doing dumb s**t when he's made it...this could be karma for never everrrrrr dropping his 3rd album hahahaha or probably because all the wack a.ss s**t he's attempted to do with C list artists like skull gang..santana has been garbo for some time now, so maybe he could use the quiet time in a cell to focus on spitting again ..either way the only one who really loses in this situation is his child...and swisher sweet your such a f**king f**got..k!ll yourself asap plez
 02-03-2011, 10:36 AM         #225
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
T.....this n*gga santana got caught up with 17 oz and two burners in JERSEY? Bwahahahaha that n*gga is dunzo..they did a 10 month investigation on dude.. if anyone thinks the pigs would waste money, resources, and time to do a 10 month investigation and not convict the n*gga, the very least have him do a few years, your sadly mistaken....they probably seen him interact with all types of felons/ gang bangers in the course of that investigation..which only makes it easier to paint him out as a bad dude to the jury..juelz is a retard a.ss backwards n*gga...still doing dumb s**t when he's made it...this could be karma for never everrrrrr dropping his 3rd album hahahaha or probably because all the wack a.ss s**t he's attempted to do with C list artists like skull gang..santana has been garbo for some time now, so maybe he could use the quiet time in a cell to focus on spitting again ..either way the only one who really loses in this situation is his child...and swisher sweet your such a f**king f**got..k!ll yourself asap plez
dude is just living, the hiphop police is working hard to destroy successful black men its bulls**t
 7 years ago '05        #226
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Fresh Whyte said:
Last Time I Was In Here. This n*gga Was Suppose To Go To The Store abd He Still Talking? I'm Seeing 2am Posts..3am Posts...Damn Son You Really Don't Have A Life Huh?
 7 years ago '07        #227
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
 CubanHitman said:
lol you n*ggas are funny....who was there to snitch on himself???? Snitching is a mafia term please keep it that way...most of yall never even got a traffic ticket lol....bx is comedy 24/7
..your boi is a b**ch a.ss snitch a.ss n*gga, simply put..he probably snitched on a variety of people like who he got the guns and coke from..7 months for all that dirt is unheard of n*gga..so yes your boy is a b**ch a.ss mofo with loose lips aka a snitch..run and tell him I said that and if he has a problem with it come see me in inglewood ca..

Rique said:
yeah thats his car. His girl used to look good before she had juelz baby
Dawg that b**ch is bad as f**k, santana won by pulling her..i knew her before she was a video model, we we're friends..this is back when the b**ch was just modeling..i wanted to f**k her bad, but she wasn't local :(..i met her here in la..she lived in miami @ that time though and was just out here for business and to visit a few friends..we exchanged numbers and kept up with one another..i think the number I have for her still works, but I havent spoken to her in a good min..especially now since she's damaged goods with two kids and all hahaha..she had a kid before messing with juelz..the lil dude was like 7 or so and she bounced back from that pregnancy to look flawless..so i'm sure in due time she'll bounce back from her latest pregnancy and be bad as f**k once again...once a milf always a milf..trust me when I say that b**ch is bad as mofo

Last edited by Deniro732; 02-03-2011 at 11:52 AM..
 02-03-2011, 10:43 AM         #228
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When are people going to realize that renting doesn't mean you own it? Stop making payments and then let's see what's really yours.

Everyone talking like we don't know the statistics, like we don't know that 1% of the population is controlling most of the wealth. Talking like we don't know the middle class is slowly fading.

Talking like you are your own man, but in reality, if you don't own a business you are just a pawn. And most new businesses fail, so don't even go that route. Like I've been saying for a while, there is no justification for the things you guys do on Boxden.

You might as well keep in real. There's only so long you can pretend. And if you are out here on the streets getting money, it's only a matter of time.
 7 years ago '07        #229
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
 CubanHitman said:
and by the way thats a real taper that a mexican did haaaaa! Cant ever let a black man touch my s**t cuz i always end up the same way i 1st got there lol...but on a real note have u ever had some white b**ches flash you cuz u drive a benz?? U dont know what your missing cop 1...PEACE!
Cubo stays winning!
real s**t, all bs aside you have to be the dumbest muthaf**ka living u f**king f**got..even a mexican wouldn' say mexicans cut better hair than blacks..especially when it comes to any type of fade..bwahahahahahahahaha u must be smoking on some laced og to be thinking that you lame a.ss bum..why reference your myspace page like you have a pic of you in your benz or right by your benz, when your bum a.ss is riding back seat in a whip..damn ya parents don't even let you ride shotty?! ..why you super mad, is it because your lame as f**k? Or because cuban b**ches love f**king with n*ggas more than they do with their own kind?.. Honestly that's the only thing that's good about cubans..s3xy little cuban freak b**ches..i've f**ked a lot of cuban girls and they all tell me black men can actually pleasure them the right way and make them have a few orgasms, unlike cuban men..why u so gassed up about blazin good? You sound like some baby a.ss middle school square who just started smoking and found out about good strains ..and u say black dudes smoke wack? Are u f**king retarded ...you know how many n*ggas have legitamite big grow operations, and own dispensary's out here? Do you know how many n*ggas have their 215's(medicinal marijuana cards)..smoking the best out here in cali is nothing new to real a.ss n*ggas out here..but to some pus*y a.ss soft cuban muthaf**ka who lives in hoe a.ss santa ana it might be ..bottom line stop gassing yourself, your a b**ch from a b**ch a.ss part of my state. So sit there and stfu or continue to get s**tted on

Last edited by Deniro732; 02-03-2011 at 11:38 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #230
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,445 | Props total: 16190 16190
 pandemon said:
lol what a clown
thank you these fulls put out videos showin them just carrying around elbows of dank...like how dumb is that isht... better yet how dumb is you rollin with that kind of weight period..ninjas got no home training.. These cats act like general's but still behave like foot soldiers
 02-03-2011, 11:56 AM         #231
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
 02-03-2011, 12:20 PM         #232
JaqaiNY5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn get your s**t together Santana
 7 years ago '10        #233
Pun 8 heat pts
space
space
$621 | Props total: 16 16
 [B said:
Santana, 28, of Teaneck, whose real name is Laron James, was charged on Wednesday with possession of a firearm and a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a handgun without having a permit, possession with intent to distribute a controlled dangerous substance, and possession with intent to distribute a controlled dangerous substance within 1,000 feet of a school zone.[/B]:
At first i thought that said lebron james
 02-03-2011, 12:56 PM         #234
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

02-03-2011, 12:57 PM         #235
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 02-03-2011, 12:57 PM         #236
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 02-03-2011, 12:58 PM         #237
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now what u f*gs have to say now??? its photoshopped lol....IM s**tTING!!!!
 02-03-2011, 01:04 PM         #238
Grind Hard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MANE...YOU HAPPY U GOT A LS500..DAT 15 MUAHf**kERS WENT HALF TO PAY FOR???

and WHO SMOKES .4?? NIGKA I GOT BOWS..U WANA BE BLACK HOMOE...NIGKA SAID HE GOT A TAPE FADE...f**k OUTA HERE WETBACK

20'S?????????n*gga THEM 500 DOLLAR a.ss RIMS

Last edited by Grind Hard; 02-03-2011 at 01:06 PM..
 02-03-2011, 01:09 PM         #239
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^who said taper fade??? learn how to read....and yup i got this and lexus is250 all stock. Just had to prove my point. I aint mad im loving the gifs i saved all of them. Now stop talkin I aint your b**ch. Anybody know if Juelz got bailed out yet or what??
 7 years ago '08        #240
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 408 408
 Budala said:

land

then water

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy