most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
gamespitter84 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,391 | Props total: 79 79
 Andrefrbk said:
I don't think 50 is so much trying to teach his son a lesson. It's more like 50 being a responsible parent. 50 is business minded! Giving a 300,000 dollar 458 italia to a 16 year old might not be a wise investment. Why??? Because it's 1 very fast... And 2 not safe. Who wants to give their kid a gun to shoot themselves with? I think 50 will get him a very nice luxury car. He may get a nice Benz s class. A safer and smarter investment.

50 son getting a car manes, it's going to be hot, just not a 600hp ferarri.
^^^real talk....16yr old+ ferrari=

Last edited by gamespitter84; 02-02-2011 at 03:08 PM..
 02-02-2011, 03:11 PM         #22
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gamespitter84 said:
^^^real talk....16yr old+ ferrari=
fatality
 02-02-2011, 03:12 PM         #23
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
I don't think 50 is so much trying to teach his son a lesson. It's more like 50 being a responsible parent. 50 is business minded! Giving a 300,000 dollar 458 italia to a 16 year old might not be a wise investment. Why??? Because it's 1 very fast... And 2 not safe. Who wants to give their kid a gun to shoot themselves with? I think 50 will get him a very nice luxury car. He may get a nice Benz s class. A safer and smarter investment.

50 son getting a car manes, it's going to be hot, just not a 600hp ferarri.
im shocked you didnt throw a bow wow reference in there , you must got hacked.
 7 years ago '06        #24
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,568 | Props total: 5227 5227
If I had their money I wouldn't buy my kid a Ferrari neither.. 16?

We seen what happened to Hogans son when he had a fast car. None the less I bet 50 is going to get him a sick whip.
 02-02-2011, 03:33 PM         #25
dpg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My parents didn't want me to have a car til I was 18 so I had 2 work 4 mine. Bought my 1st whip when I was 14. I did get a car 4 my 16th bday but I bought it 4 myself tho. Personally I wouldn't get my son a car that wild probably a nice bmw,lexus or mercedes but no exoticz.
 02-02-2011, 03:55 PM         #27
Trini Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
50 is obviously more grounded than puff... puff aint really from the hood, his pops was a dealer but he grew up privelaged. 50 on the other hand went through the struggle and i guess he wants his son to appreciate things and not feel entitled
Exactly what i been telling my friends... Kanye, Puff, Drake, Sometimes you can't fake your true character no matter how hard u try.
 02-02-2011, 04:05 PM         #28
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's right fif..........s**t lil homie would probably total that joint..a 16 year old with a car like that? c'mon now lol.
 02-02-2011, 04:08 PM         #29
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlehard365 said:
not about being grounded its called guilt gifting when u have money and dont spend time with your kids u think u can buy their affection so its like even tho im not around whenever he sees this car he knows i love him on the other hand 50 spends alot of time with his son he kid went on tour with him and he spent alot of summers with him
you must do some reading......
 7 years ago '04        #30
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
i feel that we would prolly mac that s**t up anyway
 02-02-2011, 04:20 PM         #31
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
Its not that 50 doesn't want to get his kid a Ferrari... Im sure he wants him to be happy cruising in a 300k whip...

But he just doesn't want this to happen. Feel me? Niccas are really over thinking it, its not that deep. There is no "lesson" or "philosophy" to this situation.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Before riding with nick hogan

[pic - click to view]

After

[pic - click to view]

I dont think 50 wants to be that nicca who got his son and his friend k!lled.
Damn.. I see why that n*gga went to jail.

He f**ked that dude up for life.

He did choose to get in that car though, and he knew he was going to be racing..

On another note 50 is smart, their is no denying that. Lil 50 is still going to get something over 100K. Why would he buy his son a new Camry?
 7 years ago '05        #32
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
Honestly it really don't even matter if its good parenting or not.. Lets be forreal, this kid is never going to have to work a day in his f**kin life.. Whether 50 gets him that Ferrari or not, he's going to grow up extremely spoiled.. So who really cares, if he has to hold off on the Ferrari when he's 16, he'll probably get one from his pops when he's 21..

I guess he has too settle for the Range Rover..
 02-02-2011, 04:43 PM         #33
Dayton937 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
If I was rich as s**t I wouldn't break my kid off anything that was unnecessary.

That n*gga would stay in the ghetto catching the bus during the week while I'm in the burbs...gated community and s**t.
 02-02-2011, 04:48 PM         #34
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao...yall are dumb. what do u think he's going to get him, a dodge neon?

he may not get a $250,000 ferrari...

but it'll be something like a benz or a loaded Camaro or something, which are great presents all the same. s**t, if i was 50's son, i dont even need s**t, my life is already a birthday.
 7 years ago '04        #35
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,725 | Props total: 481 481
good s**t fif
 02-02-2011, 05:14 PM         #36
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the point isnt if the dollar value of the car is the same, its not getting your kid whatever he wants. especially a ferrari that he wiill probably k!ll himself in.
 7 years ago '07        #37
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
 King Ryan said:
man plz i dont want to hear that bulls**t, u n*gga simple there isnt a lesson to be learned 50 worth over 300 million he son is living fab, 50 can fool yall n*gga, he claim his son is still getting a car how many of yall on bx got a car for your 16th birthday. Puff can do what the f**k he wants it his penny n*gga s**t if i had it i buy my son a ferrari, its no different than an average joe buying his son a hooptie, u buy according to your income in both scenarios the kids is just as happy
I agree
 7 years ago '04        #38
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 353 353
puff is a clown n*gga
 02-02-2011, 05:47 PM         #39
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
50 is showing examples of excellent parenting here
Real talk...
 7 years ago '06        #40
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
His kid is gonna grow up with some serious problems if he doesn't ever have to work for anything and is jsut always being handed anything. Look at some of these rich people's kids...they end up with drug problems or emotional problems because they never have any real challenges and no one ever tells them no so they have a hard time telling themselves no.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy