Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
7753 pageviews
74 comments

SM 38204 heat pts38204
space
space
$128,024 | Props total: 67808 67808
50 Cent Denies Sons Ferrari Wishes, "I Ain't With It"

G-Unit leader 50 Cent has decided to publicly declare his disinterest in satisfying his son's request for a Ferrari vehicle as a Sweet 16 birthday gift.

Via Twitter, 50 played role of a concerned father, but did admit that his son, Marquise Jackson, could expect a car on his 16th birthday.

"My son just told me he want a ferrari for his 16th birthday. I ain't wit it ill get him a car but that he has to work for him self," 50 tweeted February 1st. (50 Cent's Twitter)

The 13-year-old reportedly has had a large impact on 50's life and career.

On October 13, 1997, Jackson's then-girlfriend Shaniqua Tompkins gave birth to a son, Marquise Jackson. The birth of his son changed Jackson's outlook on life: "When my son came into my life, my priorities changed, because I wanted to have the relationship with him, that I didn't have with my father." He credited his son for inspiring his career and being "motivation to go in a different direction." Jackson has a tattoo of "Marquise" with an axe on his right biceps. "The axe is 'cause I'm a warrior. I don't want him to be one, though." (Wikipedia)

Last year, Diddy purchased his son, Justin, a Maybach for his 16th birthday.

Talk about a sweet 16. For his 16th birthday, Diddy gave his son Justin Dior Combs a brand-new silver Maybach (price tag: $360,000). The teen received the wheels at a lavish bash Saturday night at M2 Ultralounge club in NYC. (Among the guests: Jersey Shore stars Paul "Pauly D" Delvecchio, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and rapper Lil' Kim.) Diddy, 40, also gave his son a $10,000 check to open a bank account. (For the record, Justin is donating it all to Haiti relief.) "I'm just ecstatic right now," Justin told UsMagazine.com at his party, which will be featured on an upcoming episode of MTV's My Super Sweet 16. "Words can't even describe how I feel. I'm so blessed and thankful for all of this." (Us Magazine)

Diddy later appeared on ABC's "Nightline" and defended his $360,000 Maybach purchase.

"I think it's appropriate to give my kids whatever I want to give my kids," he told Martin Bashir. "I feel the way I raise my children, I don't have to explain to you or anyone else, 'cause nobody knows the way I raise my children...Nobody knows the lessons that I've taught my children to understand, if they are mentally ready for that," he said. "It wasn't even about a lesson; it's what I wanted to do. I could do whatever I want to do and you can't question me about it." (New York Daily News)

[pic - click to view]

50 Cent Denies Baby Boy's Ferrari Wishes, "I Ain't With It" | SOHH.COM

74 comments for "50 Cent Denies Sons Ferrari Wishes, "I Ain't With It""

7 years ago '04        #2
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1298 1298
good job ts... tell me what else is new out there :smokin:
 7 years ago '05        #3
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 537 537
yea he taking care his seed but he aint just giving him s**t cus he expects to have it ...its like my daughter she is spoil but the s**t that counts she gonna have to show some effort of appreciation over expectation
 7 years ago '04        #4
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
50 is showing examples of excellent parenting here
 7 years ago '04        #5
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,650 | Props total: 1358 1358
 Crookz said:
50 is obviously more grounded than puff... puff aint really from the hood, his pops was a dealer but he grew up privelaged. 50 on the other hand went through the struggle and i guess he wants his son to appreciate things and not feel entitled
man plz i dont want to hear that bulls**t, u n*gga simple there isnt a lesson to be learned 50 worth over 300 million he son is living fab, 50 can fool yall n*gga, he claim his son is still getting a car how many of yall on bx got a car for your 16th birthday. Puff can do what the f**k he wants it his penny n*gga s**t if i had it i buy my son a ferrari, its no different than an average joe buying his son a hooptie, u buy according to your income in both scenarios the kids is just as happy
 7 years ago '04        #6
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
puffs kids somewhere like
 7 years ago '10        #7
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
:applause:
 7 years ago '04        #8
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
 Crookz said:

[pic - click to view]

not mad n*gga just stating the obvious
 7 years ago '08        #9
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,482 | Props total: 575 575
 King Ryan said:
man plz i dont want to hear that bulls**t, u n*gga simple there isnt a lesson to be learned 50 worth over 300 million he son is living fab, 50 can fool yall n*gga, he claim his son is still getting a car how many of yall on bx got a car for your 16th birthday. Puff can do what the f**k he wants it his penny n*gga s**t if i had it i buy my son a ferrari, its no different than an average joe buying his son a hooptie, u buy according to your income in both scenarios the kids is just as happy
Waaay too much power to give a kid whos going to probably show the f**k out for some b**ches.
 7 years ago '10        #10
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
I used to be a hater. Real talk... I had a lot of hate in my blood for fitty. But lately, I realized I got no reason to hate this guy. I actually have respect for fitty and I don't have respect for any of there artists.
 7 years ago '05        #11
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
he aint getting a ferrari but i bet hes gettin a nice a.ss whip.
 7 years ago '10        #12
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,781 | Props total: 977 977
 Crookz said:
50 is obviously more grounded than puff... puff aint really from the hood, his pops was a dealer but he grew up privelaged. 50 on the other hand went through the struggle and i guess he wants his son to appreciate things and not feel entitled
 7 years ago '10        #13
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
If I was rich as s**t I wouldn't break my kid off anything that was unnecessary.

That n*gga would stay in the ghetto catching the bus during the week while I'm in the burbs...gated community and s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #14
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 296 296
 02-02-2011, 02:42 PM         #15
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is actually a good move on 50's behalf. Too many rich mothaf**kas spoiling their young bucks with money and gifts they fail to learn how to appreaciate s**t + feel they don't need to work because they were born into money. Which is why celebs like f**kin Paris Hilton came off of literally doing nothing. Although his son is ALREADY set for life, he should be working for himself.
 7 years ago '10        #16
SpacelyPockets 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 404 404
 Crookz said:
there's nothing obvious in that post except ur parents were too poor to buy u a car for ur birthday
other than that it's just pure speculation
 7 years ago '04        #17
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
 Crookz said:
there's nothing obvious in that post except ur parents were too poor to buy u a car for ur birthday
other than that it's just pure speculation
you right I had to work to buy my first car, So i can understand a parent wanting their child to understand the concept of hard work, but 50 is worth over 300 million i just dont see the relevance or the lesson that is going to be learned by denying his son the car publicly. I always been a G unit fan so i'm not hating, just seem like he is being an attention wh0ore for making this public, i mean if u going to deny your son the car tell him no, dont post that s**t on the internet so people can view u in a different light. 50 always been a great business man, he always find ways to stay relevant, this just seems as another one of his marketing schemes, i mean its working people are comparing his decision to Diddy, and im like how did diddy fit into the equations of 50 and his child.
 7 years ago '05        #18
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 Crookz said:
not about being grounded its called guilt gifting when u have money and dont spend time with your kids u think u can buy their affection so its like even tho im not around whenever he sees this car he knows i love him on the other hand 50 spends alot of time with his son he kid went on tour with him and he spent alot of summers with him
 7 years ago '05        #19
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
At least he gettin a whip. And I doubt its gonna be a hoop. He be aight.
 7 years ago '10        #20
Funeral Barb 363 heat pts363
space
space
$6,198 | Props total: 14000 14000
 Crookz said:
yup..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy