Feb 2 - Anderson Cooper Attacked By Mob In Egypt

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4535 4535
 606robin said:
k!ll yourself, U ignorant f**k
You must not all the great work this man has done, one of the first to respond during Katrina and built great stories with some of the most high profiled political figures.

This n*gga could walk up to ya mom's and lay a foundation on that ugly b**ch
Ol close minded n*gga
hahah this n*gga snapped. he sed ya boy will lay foundation on ya moms. haha i like that.

its pimpin pimping
 02-02-2011, 12:53 PM         #22
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Future said:
hell u just type n*gga????

IT means hes marshmellow, tissue, charmin, soft, damn fake a.ss 80's babys...where are the macho 90's f**k all that weak s**t...ok

BTW

BX HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT THE pus*y s**t...that is all

*****eDIT*****
HE CAN HAVE A GREAT HEART AND BE A a.ssCLOWN, HES JUST A a.ssCLOWN WITH A GOOD HEART...POINT IS who the f**k are we to tell someone what they say aint right...
After reading that, and trying to make sense of it (which i can't). I came to the realization that while I don't understand your thought process, I do understand your mental capacity and therefore your perception of reality. My bad, I thought we lived in the same context. Carry on.
 7 years ago '04        #23
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
he shouldn't have been talkin s**t
 7 years ago '06        #24
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Mr. Future said:

IT means hes marshmellow, tissue, charmin, soft, damn fake a.ss 80's babys...where are the macho 90's f**k all that weak s**t...ok

BTW

*****eDIT*****
HE CAN HAVE A GREAT HEART AND BE A a.ssCLOWN, HES JUST A a.ssCLOWN WITH A GOOD HEART...POINT IS who the f**k are we to tell someone what they say aint right...

[pic - click to view]

you shut the f**k up....

Last edited by Sammyboi22; 02-02-2011 at 01:11 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #25
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 1786 1786
bet he was punched 8 times, but they figured dat didnt sound as cool. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '06        #26
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 Michael 1987 said:
Hmm not reaalllly
That's funny...you talk about a man's s3xuality, don't think he's good at his job and have an avatar of a woman...you are something else.

He actually is good at his job and there are not many as good as him - most of the good reporters have retired and he is the next in line to go down a a great reporter probably. At least for CNN and they are the #2 nework behind Fox News...and you probably have a Bill O'Riley tatt that's why your so negitive all the time.
 7 years ago '04        #27
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2651 2651
Why are people judged for their s3xual preferences???
 7 years ago '09        #28
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I give this man props, always put himself in the middle of s**t like this. Great reporter btw
 7 years ago '10        #29
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
I like Anderson Cooper.

Them Egyptians crazy. Imagine if Jordan, Lebanon and rest of the arab countries got in on this. We gonna see World War 3:wow:
 7 years ago '04        #30
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 733 733
 ktbballplaya said:
Because only real n*ggas can f!ght off angry men coming at you
:applause:

I see what you did there
 02-02-2011, 01:56 PM         #31
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so many tough guys on bx 99% of the n*ggas that talk s**t here are the biggest pus*ys
 7 years ago '05        #32
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25176 25176
...That n*gga Dipped To The Roof and Left The Camera Crew Behind.
 02-02-2011, 02:13 PM         #33
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we were just set upon translation: they wippin our white a.ss , get to the roof quick
 02-02-2011, 02:17 PM         #34
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 80sbabyent said:
and that means what?
He's gay

JShuttles20 said:
whats so funny about that?

immature man. anderson is one of the greatest reporters of our time and has a heart of gold.
...... Because he chooses to report on whatever makes the network more money??? I see.

Fresh Whyte said:
...That n*gga Dipped To The Roof and Left The Camera Crew Behind.
Such a brave soul.

Bu on a side note. Its sad that this whole thing has news to the point that they aren't even talking about America's problems.... But I'm sure all of you patriotyic people in hear noticed that already.
 7 years ago '04        #35
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694

[pic - click to view]

Someone HAS to make this face a smiley!!!
 7 years ago '06        #36
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,182 | Props total: 1813 1813
 80sbabyent said:
After reading that, and trying to make sense of it (which i can't). I came to the realization that while I don't understand your thought process, I do understand your mental capacity and therefore your perception of reality. My bad, I thought we lived in the same context. Carry on.
good one.(almost)

no... we dont. But your tolerance of gender bending is quite compelling, Just know that nothing happens over night and everything happens for a reason. And since I am who I am, and with this click{this one} i just found out who you are, you cannot possibly understand my reality,(the caste system still exists here, and i benefit, sorry) but here on earth if someone wants to say f**got, we let them. Its like this son, or daughter, w/e you want to be called...dont take my two cents and try to make a million...it just wont happen.

He works for money, the stories are for money, katrina=BIG CHECK, CMON IM WELL OFF AND KNOW THAQT s**t...
If you are a person who has been on all 7 continents, with the task of enlightening those who dont know about the reality we are in, you inderstand my views. If not you will be angered at everything that doesnt fit your script of a perfect life...
 7 years ago '04        #37
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
So he got punched 10 times in the head/face and I didn't see any signs of a bruise or cut on his face? Then there's no video of him actually getting hit, but there's a million cameras there? A journalist who turns the focus of every story off the events and onto himself. Incident is questionable until theres actual proof. I don't like or dislike him at all, but I also don't believe a word out of any "journalists" mouth, without proof backing it up.
 7 years ago '08        #38
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
they must have had gaydars
 7 years ago '07        #39
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184

[video - click to view]

GEEEEEEE
 7 years ago '10        #40
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 166 166
 Mr. Future said:

BTW

*****eDIT*****
WTF are you ramblin about n*gga?

Internet clowns message boards aren't complete without em
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy