Feb 1 - New Video UFO Filmed Over Temple Mount, Jerusalem

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
Wshnation 1 heat pts
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
 Kingofkings757 said:
is it me or is the last video of the UFO closer to the dome than in the first UFO in the video? :budden:
its diff in all vids one of the vids has it even moving sideways ... NOT REAL
good while it lasted
 02-02-2011, 12:09 AM         #22
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i tell you one thing if this is fake they people alot of craft n work into it because you have 5 different cameras taking video footage so you telling me all of them can change it the way they want to show it? i mean the last one was english the other ones were whatever language they were speaking I think it could be possibly can be the angle where they were taking the footage from
 7 years ago '04        #23
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I'm not gonna jump the gun and say this is fake, but y'all are way too easily impressed/convinced. I'd need a lot more than an [easily faked] cell phone video of some plasma or light, or whatever to believe that there are aliens or some other life-form out there.

With that said... aliens or not, life will go on
 7 years ago '05        #24
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,252 | Props total: 2426 2426
i do think that there has to be atleast 1 other intelligent life form out in our universe besides our planet but in the first vid tha ufo was emitting a s**t load of light and at such a low hovering status it should of lit up anything below it was hovering above. especially the light it emitted before it made its ascent that s**t would of lit up everything.
 7 years ago '07        #25
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30307 30307
I had a hard time believing that people from Mississippi were in jerusalem
 7 years ago '04        #26
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 552 552
 Giuseppe554 said:
too many differences in each of the vids ..its fake
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Last video makes this whole s**t fake. Worst acting ever. f**king hillbilly f**gots
Enough said, case closed.
 7 years ago '04        #27
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,026 | Props total: 152 152
s**t looks real to me.
 7 years ago '06        #28
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18799 18799
that s**t was nuts....you see how that thing moved?!?!

i don't know if it was real, but if it was, damn, an aircraft that moves like that is just beyond comprehension...
 7 years ago '04        #29
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Fake as fcuk.

I'm an internet veteran and I know a faux video when I see one.
 7 years ago '05        #30
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
oh s**t...if this is hoax then bravo but DAMN...im kinda shook
 02-02-2011, 06:00 AM         #31
bigmike363544 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that seals the deal for me:budden:
 7 years ago '04        #32
lilflip01 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 16 16
:rolleyes2:
 02-02-2011, 06:13 AM         #33
RedBugz007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '06        #34
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$570 | Props total: 258 258
This s**t is fake a.ss hell there's a YouTube vid that shows y the first one is fake
 7 years ago '09        #35
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
n*ggas really think that since theres more than one video that the s**t is real i guess bigfoot and the lochness are in the video lurkin around too... and cloverfield was a documentary....f**k outta here
 7 years ago '07        #36
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
I'm still saying fake.

The 5th video on the list (which was the 3rd video out) already messed this hoax up because A. The glowing object is shaped more like a scribbly orb whereas in the new video it's shaped more flat like B. If I'm going to believe the last video you're telling me TOURISTS would NOT freak up by seeing something like that? They didn't even continue to camera upwards towards the sky for the red light show which is very suspicious C. If you pay attention the order in which the red lights in the sky goes off is different in the new videos and the older videos...

Just too many inconsistencies. Plus, Why is it that in the last video the glowing object seems to be right above the Mount but in the new ones it's clearly more out front of it than directly above it....

#justsayin

EDIT: Pause the 1st video you have posted @ 22 secs and the 5th video @ 33 secs...the object is clearly closer to the Mount in the last one compared to the 1st video. Like I said there's too much s**t not adding up in the videos. It's either a hoax or a marketing scheme for a movie IMO

Wasn't CLOVERFIELD marketed in a similar way before we even had a trailer for it?!
all that stuff you saying about the shape of it and the glowing balls in the sky really means nothing, its two different cameras. different resolutions, different lighting, different angles will make a bright object look totally different, especially with the glowing balls in the sky. there's no way two different cameras of average resolution such as these would pick up the exact same thing from different angles.

and in the first and last vid they look to be in the same position imo

in the last one it appeared to be right above but in the first one it is behind it. its a different angle dude...
 7 years ago '07        #37
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 Sheek213 said:
This s**t is fake a.ss hell there's a YouTube vid that shows y the first one is fake
that youtube vid is clearly edited with adjusted speeds. it is not the original.
 7 years ago '04        #38
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 85 85
 02-02-2011, 03:31 PM         #39
Lazy Eye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol at their supposed reactions to seeing a floating orb of light hovering over the city.

"Wow is that a UFO?"
"Oh that's cool"
"We've seen em in Mississippi like this but never like that"

If this was real and I saw it in real life I'd be like :ahh:
 7 years ago '08        #40
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
I'm still saying fake.

The 5th video on the list (which was the 3rd video out) already messed this hoax up because A. The glowing object is shaped more like a scribbly orb whereas in the new video it's shaped more flat like B. If I'm going to believe the last video you're telling me TOURISTS would NOT freak up by seeing something like that? They didn't even continue to camera upwards towards the sky for the red light show which is very suspicious C. If you pay attention the order in which the red lights in the sky goes off is different in the new videos and the older videos...

Just too many inconsistencies. Plus, Why is it that in the last video the glowing object seems to be right above the Mount but in the new ones it's clearly more out front of it than directly above it....

#justsayin

EDIT: Pause the 1st video you have posted @ 22 secs and the 5th video @ 33 secs...the object is clearly closer to the Mount in the last one compared to the 1st video. Like I said there's too much s**t not adding up in the videos. It's either a hoax or a marketing scheme for a movie IMO

Wasn't CLOVERFIELD marketed in a similar way before we even had a trailer for it?!
I was thinking the same thing
Home         

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy