Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Big Daddy K8806 said:
hold up aint ya lose 2 afc championships in a row and we the chokers? thats funny
how da f**k can u call anyone choking when your team hasnt even came close to the Div round let alone AFC champ game cmon son gtet real how u talking s**t and your team is pure a.ss stop it
 7 years ago '06        #42
Big Daddy K8806 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 29 29
 DaForce13 said:
with a 2nd yr Qb

i must have missed the phins playoff games this last two years

really though you guys couldnt win 1 f**kin superbowl with Marino
and when was ya last superbowl appearance? you might have to use google to get the exact date
 7 years ago '10        #43
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 smokeweed101. said:
Rondo has the same amount of rings as the Jets franchise.
I see some1 is still
 7 years ago '06        #44
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
how da f**k can u call anyone choking when your team hasnt even came close to the Div round let alone AFC champ game cmon son gtet real how u talking s**t and your team is pure a.ss stop it

get off the jets d!ck man you stay defending them, ill talk all the s**t i want when someone talks s**t about my team a.ss or not its called being a real fan jack a.ss, all you been doin is trollin threads defending the jets when yo a.ss a steelers fan, you dont like wat im sayin bout the jets you can kindly
 02-02-2011, 11:58 AM         #45
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
I see some1 is still
No you see a fact, where is the ring for winning random playoff games? Right next to Bigfoot and Lochness I suppose.
 7 years ago '10        #46
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 smokeweed101. said:
No you see a fact, where is the ring for winning random playoff games? Right next to Bigfoot and Lochness I suppose.
Sorry buddy but all your tryna do is soften the blow by talking about how many rings we have lol.I know you still hurting after that L we gave yall at home................ cry about it
 7 years ago '06        #47
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
good s**t

f**k them f**gots
 7 years ago '05        #48
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Big Daddy K8806 said:

get off the jets d!ck man you stay defending them, ill talk all the s**t i want when someone talks s**t about my team a.ss or not its called being a real fan jack a.ss, all you been doin is trollin threads defending the jets when yo a.ss a steelers fan, you dont like wat im sayin bout the jets you can kindly
u just sound stupid thats all u cant clown a team thats doing 200 times better then u plain and simple . if im a poor man i clown on how a rich man spends his money he's rich im poor just a facts.

i dont get why u bx ppl act like i cant talk about other teams i like SPORTS and all type of players teams i can speak on w.e i want dont be made cause u cant find a QB and your team cant even win a f**king home game
 7 years ago '06        #49
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
u just sound stupid thats all u cant clown a team thats doing 200 times better then u plain and simple . if im a poor man i clown on how a rich man spends his money he's rich im poor just a facts.

i dont get why u bx ppl act like i cant talk about other teams i like SPORTS and all type of players teams i can speak on w.e i want dont be made cause u cant find a QB and your team cant even win a f**king home game
so you wanna talk facts? hmm lets see lets check the facts, tosh.0 made a joke about the jets, all the jets fans got they feelings hurt and wats the first thing they say? dolphins this dolphins that, if you're 200 times better than why are you talkin about the dolphins? and now an a.ss clown is mad because im defending my team, those are the facts playboy... now you tell me if just cuz the dolphins aint been doin great i should let n*ggas say wat they want and not defend my team? Its called being a fan

Last edited by Big Daddy K8806; 02-02-2011 at 12:38 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #50
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$926 | Props total: 42 42
Big Daddy your a clown. The dolphins homie...Really. GTFO! Your team sucks my nig, you can talk all the s**t you want, it's all good. But the fact is..your team is going to be a bottom dweller in the AFC east for years to come. And Rex will bring us a Superbowl before he's done in NYC. Hate all you want. You said it, your just a fan. But Players have spoken publicly about Ryan and they all want to play for him. One of the best coaches in the league.
 7 years ago '04        #51
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 Bk's Finest said:
Big Daddy your a clown. The dolphins homie...Really. GTFO! Your team sucks my nig, you can talk all the s**t you want, it's all good. But the fact is..your team is going to be a bottom dweller in the AFC east for years to come. And Rex will bring us a Superbowl before he's done in NYC. Hate all you want. You said it, your just a fan. But Players have spoken publicly about Ryan and they all want to play for him. One of the best coaches in the league.
If you think the Dolphins are going to b bottom dwellers you can keep that fantasy cuz we will b a good team in years to come.. Yea we didnt win games at home but look at what we did on the road with a young team. All we need is a decent qb n we in there we didnt sell our franchises soul for a superbowl and fail(jets). You can quote me on this "The Dolphins will play in a superbowl before the jets." and its Still F.U.C.K. the jets.
 7 years ago '06        #52
space
space
 Bk's Finest said:
More facts huh? Fact of the matter is half of the ppl claiming the Jets weren't fans of them 2 years ago let alone last year all these "fans" came out of nowhere don't kno if you're one of them I'm just sayin.. Now as far as rex ryan goes great coach? Yes best in the league? There's a guy in Pittsburgh goin on his second superbowl in 4 years so I'm sure he would want that title... Now as far as the dolphins go we were a few plays and few mistakes away from having a better record so bottom dweller? Come on son
 7 years ago '05        #53
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
 P. Dedos said:
co sign took the words right out of my mouf
this clown you couldnt of come up with that s**t about the jets on your best day, you write stupid little posts on a website, he gets paid a lot of money to come up with that on a tv show.

This dude really just say that, oh dedos your condition gets worse every day
 7 years ago '06        #54
space
space
 TheGame4705 said:
If you think the Dolphins are going to b bottom dwellers you can keep that fantasy cuz we will b a good team in years to come.. Yea we didnt win games at home but look at what we did on the road with a young team. All we need is a decent qb n we in there we didnt sell our franchises soul for a superbowl and fail(jets). You can quote me on this "The Dolphins will play in a superbowl before the jets." and its Still F.U.C.K. the jets.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #55
Funeral Barb 363 heat pts363
space
space
$6,198 | Props total: 13996 13996
mehh
just another hater
 7 years ago '04        #56
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
Why are there only Jets fans in here calling him mad and upset. you guys flocked to this thread like flies on s**t. Its one thing to defend your team, its another to take a joke to heart and cry about it. Man up for real, you guys are looking like sensitive a.ss people. thats my team
 7 years ago '04        #57
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
its because they kno now its bak to irrelevance.
 7 years ago '05        #58
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I love how this turned into a Jets vs Dolphins thread. f**king classic.
 7 years ago '07        #59
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
 Sabotage said:
Why are there only Jets fans in here calling him mad and upset. you guys flocked to this thread like flies on s**t. Its one thing to defend your team, its another to take a joke to heart and cry about it. Man up for real, you guys are looking like sensitive a.ss people. thats my team
if the joke was funny i would laugh
 7 years ago '07        #60
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
 Big Daddy K8806 said:
More facts huh? Fact of the matter is half of the ppl claiming the Jets weren't fans of them 2 years ago let alone last year all these "fans" came out of nowhere don't kno if you're one of them I'm just sayin.. Now as far as rex ryan goes great coach? Yes best in the league? There's a guy in Pittsburgh goin on his second superbowl in 4 years so I'm sure he would want that title... Now as far as the dolphins go we were a few plays and few mistakes away from having a better record so bottom dweller? Come on son
how do you know who were fans or not 2 or 3 years ago?
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago