Is Rihanna not the most Gangsta R&B singer Alive?!!?

most viewed right now
 47
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside January Rose
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-02-2011, 12:32 AM         #41
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Illuminati Rhi topping off the president as we speak. and driving away in a f**king diablo.

swagmaximum
 7 years ago '04        #42
bradleyb87 
space
avatar space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 552 552
Damn, .
 7 years ago '04        #43
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,117 | Props total: 4418 4418
i dont understand twitter, so is her name devilworshipper or is that a follower of hers?
 7 years ago '10        #44
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8111 8111
 big blak afrika said:
That's just the way it is. I was gettin sloppy head from a b**ch I mean extra schlopppy and I just decided I ain't kissin no more or letting any females hit my blunts.

So you let n*ggas hit the blunt with you, and one of them prolly eating a.ss and cooch as we speak?????
 7 years ago '04        #45
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,117 | Props total: 4418 4418
 big blak afrika said:
That's just the way it is. I was gettin sloppy head from a b**ch I mean extra schlopppy and I just decided I ain't kissin no more or letting any females hit my blunts.
but you'd prob smoke a blunt with ya mans and them who prolly ate pus*y earlier...

i dont share any personal ish of mines.

one time a n*ggas lips was dry and white..i used this beckys chapstick after i twisted the stick half way up and cut off half of the chapstick first.
 7 years ago '07        #46
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
she cant be that gangsta


[pic - click to view]

 02-02-2011, 12:46 AM         #47
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
So you let n*ggas hit the blunt with you, and one of them prolly eating a.ss and cooch as we speak?????
I don't think any of my friends would eat a.ss they ain't simps. I eat coochie matter of fact

[video - click to view]

no one rules the c*it like me not this little f**k none of you little f**ks.
 02-02-2011, 12:47 AM         #48
murdamuzik4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
s**t I would love for her to take care of mine
and let her suck my s**t from the back cuz um tryin see wht that be like
 7 years ago '05        #49
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 notic99 said:
she cant be that gangsta


[pic - click to view]

She survived it and they said she got a couple lumps in on Chris
 7 years ago '07        #50
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Swisher sweet said:
She survived it and they said she got a couple lumps in on Chris
eh that is true after all that she didnt just back away she stepped back into the limelight and did send a few subliminals at him
 7 years ago '05        #51
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 notic99 said:
eh that is true after all that she didnt just back away she stepped back into the limelight and did send a few subliminals at him

[video - click to view]


 7 years ago '10        #52
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8111 8111
 big blak afrika said:
I don't think any of my friends would eat a.ss they ain't simps. I eat coochie matter of fact no one rules the c*it like me not this little f**k none of you little f**ks.
As a coochie carnivore myself I salute you, but I do have to say chances are at least one of your friends is eating a.ss, and you letting him tounge down that blunt.
 02-02-2011, 12:57 AM         #53
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
I'm not big on kissing neither but
[pic - click to view]

that n*gga lying and you trippin my b**ch can suck my d!ck ill kiss her n tongue her down wtf she's my girl so i don't have nothing to worry about. plus you should worry about petty s**t like that but I guess some n*ggas do...
 02-02-2011, 12:58 AM         #54
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
As a coochie carnivore myself I salute you, but I do have to say chances are at least one of your friends is eating a.ss, and you letting him tounge down that blunt.
Naw i'm the only one out my group who eat coochie so I doubt they eatin a.ss.
 02-02-2011, 12:59 AM         #55
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slap73 said:
that n*gga lying and you trippin my b**ch can suck my d!ck ill kiss her n tongue her down wtf she's my girl so i don't have nothing to worry about. plus you should worry about petty s**t like that but I guess some n*ggas do...
f**k I got to lie fo?
 7 years ago '05        #56
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 slap73 said:
that n*gga lying and you trippin my b**ch can suck my d!ck ill kiss her n tongue her down wtf she's my girl so i don't have nothing to worry about. plus you should worry about petty s**t like that but I guess some n*ggas do...
pump your brakes I'm a female...
 7 years ago '10        #57
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8111 8111
 big blak afrika said:
Naw i'm the only one out my group who eat coochie so I doubt they eatin a.ss.
Word? Now you double fukked cause one of em prolly sucking balls

 7 years ago '05        #58
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Nautilus O said:
Word? Now you double fukked cause one of em prolly sucking balls

 02-02-2011, 01:12 AM         #59
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Word? Now you double fukked cause one of em prolly sucking balls

What the f**k? Naw where i'm from n*ggas think eatin coochie fo simps and tricks. When I said I eat coochie n*ggas looked at me like
 02-02-2011, 01:14 AM         #60
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
swisher stay getting at you n*ggas with the AK-47...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 3
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy