Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 WhoThaFuk said:
If only that was possible. Frankly I cannot stand the "Afrikkkaans" and detest there entire existence.
But your on a hip-hop forum, or do you want to take credit for that as well :disdain2:. Whatever allows u to sleep at night
 7 years ago '10        #102
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987
why they feet so big?
 7 years ago '05        #103
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 Adewale said:
You know what's funny is white people fail to realize that you muthaf**kas are everywhere. You go to India there is white folks, u go to China, Africa, South America, at work, school, bars, resturants, the gym, EVERYWHERE there is white people. The only place u won't find a large crowd of white people is areas of high poverty, smh. I would like to go somewhere nice and just see 60/40 split of whites to others. But that would never happen, white peoples limit is 10%, they can't do more than that in their personal space.

The craziest part of it is how uncomfortable white people get when there around a large group of people not their race failing to realize that's how everybody else feels all the damn time.
your rite, except theres lots of broke countries and areas even in US with only broke a.ss white ppl. check out eastern europe for example. you can go to nice places and see that split that u want. try payin japan a visit for instance, or maybe spain. see? you've become ignorant yourself. I gotta say about 90% of the comments in this thread are ignorant and uneducated - the main reasons for racism in the first place.

All races on this planet are partially responsible for everything we have today... except maybe canadians... oh s**t they invented basketball! scratch that
 7 years ago '05        #104
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Adewale said:
You know what's funny is white people fail to realize that you muthaf**kas are everywhere. You go to India there is white folks, u go to China, Africa, South America, at work, school, bars, resturants, the gym, EVERYWHERE there is white people. The only place u won't find a large crowd of white people is areas of high poverty, smh. I would like to go somewhere nice and just see 60/40 split of whites to others. But that would never happen, white peoples limit is 10%, they can't do more than that in their personal space.

The craziest part of it is how uncomfortable white people get when there around a large group of people not their race failing to realize that's how everybody else feels all the damn time.
yea there's not high concentrations of white folks in the poor as s**t rural south

7 years ago '05        #105
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 IceBergSlim said:
America created on the backs of blacks?

This isn't egypt and we aren't surrounded by pyramids...wrong slaves you f**king retard.

America was created by stealing land from the Native Americans and was very well established before slavery became the everyday trend. Slaves helped the south make money, thats it.

Tell me what did the black people create in this country? (and don't give me peanut butter and some other BS)

Not being racist, just saying you are a dumbass

Happy black history month everyone.
Its the same slaves...Negroes are Hebrews/Jews...and America definitly owes everything to them...we talking about free labor for hundreds of years...smarten up
 7 years ago '06        #106
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,138 | Props total: 3174 3174
It is the duty of the free world to protect these jungle people from "The White Man!"
If we allow white people to interact with this blissful civilization, "World History" will repeat itself and determine their destiny:

1) disease
2) pillage
3) erasing of culture
4) land seize
6) loss of religion
7) natural resource depletion
8) tourist
9) slavery
10) false treaties
11) genocide
12) paternalism
13) false democracy
14) Coca Cola and so on.....

And I don't know about you but:

"I can't go for that.
No, no, no can do..." --Hall & Oates

Last edited by The Scenario; 02-02-2011 at 06:42 PM..
 02-02-2011, 07:46 PM         #107
Trini Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
i wish i could run around the jungle and never see black people
Absolutely can't happen since ALL OF MAN KIND is technically black. Unless your genetically engineered in a lab or somewhere. Like blacks did not bring every major culture change in the last ....... actually FOREVER.
 7 years ago '10        #108
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 kendreezy said:
It is the duty of the free world to protect these jungle people from "The White Man!"
If we allow white people to interact with this blissful civilization, "World History" will repeat itself and determine their destiny:

1) disease
2) pillage
3) erasing of culture
4) land seize
6) loss of religion
7) natural resource depletion
8) tourist
9) slavery
10) false treaties
11) genocide
12) paternalism
13) false democracy
14) Coca Cola and so on.....

And I don't know about you but:

"I can't go for that.
No, no, no can do..." --Hall & Oates

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #109
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 beast mode said:

[pic - click to view]

02-03-2011, 01:05 AM         #110
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, absolutely no privacy.

now white people are going to make their way into their land, give them alcohol, pull out some guns and claim they "discovered" the land.
 02-03-2011, 03:11 AM         #111
ThaRealest11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
could be cause Im high
but they got some big a.ss feet
even the children
and the same face
and the same stupid look on their face
 7 years ago '07        #112
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16222 16222
 Nautilus O said:
My n*gga.....fukk you....Hall and Oates the realest white duo to ever do it

I love them white boys

Edit:

Definition of Swag--Saxaphone player in the video

Respect the Throne

hall and oates was on some hip hop isht period...they have been sampled heavily
 7 years ago '04        #113
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
leave these people along you white motherf**kas
 7 years ago '07        #114
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 SandmanNyC said:
man alotta racist mofos up in this...so for the black n*ggas that don't wanna see white ppl, go bak to africa, save up ur food stamps and get a ticket to africa and run around the jungle with sticks and darts. and for the white n*ggas, stfu, u wouldn't be able to do s**t in the jungle, just hold ur lil d!cks in ur hands and hope somebody from red cross saves ur weak a.sses
yes...the best way to combat racism is with more racism
 7 years ago '05        #115
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 beast mode said:

[pic - click to view]

Look at Egypt 4000 years ago...real talk...1000 times greater than Rome...how you gonna take a village in Africa when Africans were building great civilizations before white people knew how to read or write...if you gonna bring history then bring REAL history...not His-Story
 7 years ago '06        #116
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,138 | Props total: 3174 3174
 beast mode said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

02-04-2011, 06:22 AM         #117
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
Or you can give native americans their land back and go back to Europe.
thats fair enough, but enjoy your human sacrifices, lack of technology and diversity and better yet

yall beloved white women

even though yall are trying not to be racist, shamefully thats all you can get from reading those stupid posts

if yall ancestrially based africans wana think like that n be sour even tho it was your ancestors that suffered, then yer, go back to your promised land where female and male circumcision is a must, maybe drink some cows blood if your feeling thirsty

weve all helped eachother someway in history, yall just must have had a s**tty life or childhood to be living that far in the fkn past

anyway

strange to find that these tribes havnt seemed to have advanced much at all compared to our ridiculously fast advancement.... meh

by the looks of their faces that plane must of looked like a god to them
 02-04-2011, 06:26 AM         #118
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trini Grim said:
Absolutely can't happen since ALL OF MAN KIND is technically black. Unless your genetically engineered in a lab or somewhere. Like blacks did not bring every major culture change in the last ....... actually FOREVER.
riiighhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttt

where have you been the last ten thousand years? africa?
 02-04-2011, 06:36 AM         #119
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kendreezy said:
i'm jealous. i wish i could run around the jungle, and never see white people....
agreed! (ima white guy) no one wants to see white dudes in jungles..we freak out act stupid and get eatin by animals or said indian tribe.
 7 years ago '06        #120
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 ra1n said:
How is all of mankind technically black?
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy