Feb 1 - Never Before Seen Amazon Tribe Photographed for the First Time

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
418 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
freepeezee 
space
space
space
$257 | Props total: 20 20
Europeans, Africans, Asians, Americans... whatever, the bottom is the human race is a cancer to the planet! We are disgusting creatures and we have no hope and this thread only proves it. We hate each other, because we hate ourselves. It has very little to with the ethnicity background or cultures we a.ssociate with. There is no saving us, its over. Only people who realize this will make as many allies as possible, not enemies.

Last edited by freepeezee; 02-02-2011 at 05:09 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #82
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
THIS IS OLD f**kING NEWS
 7 years ago '06        #83
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 972 972

[pic - click to view]

why duke walkin round wit a cell phone tho
 7 years ago '07        #84
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
I cant even imagine living in the jungle. Must be awful
 7 years ago '07        #85
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,899 | Props total: 1224 1224
 freepeezee said:
Europeans, Africans, Asians, Americans... whatever, the bottom is the human race is a cancer to the planet! We are disgusting creatures and we have no hope and this thread only proves it. We hate each other, because we hate ourselves. It has very little to with the ethnicity background or cultures we a.ssociate with. There is no saving us, its over. Only people who realize this will make as many allies as possible, not enemies.
/thread
 7 years ago '07        #86
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
for those sayin it is old it was just recent;y updated

Update: Some of you may have recognized a similar story in 2008 which was wrongfully called a hoax. It wasn't. Various publications apologized for calling it a hoax and retracted their posts. These new pictures (and additional footage) will also be featured in an upcoming episode of Human Planet, called 'Jungles', on BBC.
 7 years ago '09        #87
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 meepos said:
this news is like 2 yrs old
and it was proving fake
 7 years ago '09        #88
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Eddie.. said:
for those sayin it is old it was just recent;y updated
it was a hoax Survival International is the ones who did the photgraphs 3 years ago and they are the ones who found it now....everyone said it was a hoax EXCEPT Survival international............sounds like bs to me
 7 years ago '06        #89
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 TrainWreck said:
f**k aint no one been to Toronto? I remember years back when it was on a news cast that white people are part of the minority in Toronto. We treat people from other countries better then we treat people who were born here. You wanna see somewhere nice and its a 60/40 split? Move to Toronto and get the f**k outta the USA. Id venture to say that between 25-35% of this city is white.

I stand in the hallway at my college George Brown and there are more Asians, Black, Brown then white people and most of the white people that are there are speaking some other language other than english.

The funny part is how segragated the USA is, they continually tell people that they are the best country in the world and yet most of yall aint never been anywhere else to compare. The states have come along way since slavery but yall talk so much s**t about the color you are not. This thread proves it.

We all f**kin human - stop with the bulls**t. Racism is alive because it seems you cant get passed what color skin another man has. f**king MOVE ON already Damn
Thats real s**t, I like places like that in the world where there isnt just one group dominating, everybody is living together with no corruption or a lack of standard of living. I was talking to a shorty from Montreal and she was tellin me about out there too. Canada's nice.

Man thats the thing about white Americans, I dont blame them for their ignorance. The system they live in is so backwards, even if they do travel they still think there better than everybody around them. They've been raised since birth that their better than everybody, taught in schools that, news tells em that, parents tell them that. They only surround themselves with whites that the only minorities they encounter is the help. Unless they personally choose to go out their comfort zone, they stay with this "I'm superior to everybody in the world" mentality. White people around the world(i.e Europeans) are conscious to what goes on out in the world so not many think that way. They have sense of connection to people, Americans dont have that in general its not in our culture we have sense of connection to money and what we can consume. If u want to meet a real racist meet a European racist, American's arent racist they're just dumb (black and white).

At the end of they day, I feel sorry for white Americans above anything.The only thing you've managed to do is to manipulate, exploit, and oppress others for your own personal gain. Because some have done that the whole ,who are just poor and uneducated as the rest of the country, think there better than the world. I really wish your problems and misfortunes were put in text books, the news, and media so people can be reminded as much as you remind yourselves of your superiority, that u guys really are just like everybody else in the world and people can see just how pathetic the mentality you guys have really is. The person that thinks he knows everything stands nothing the gain in life and will remain ignorant in his ways.

To the other dude, your comment doesnt deserve a justification because you've never been to India. Dont lie and say u did cuz if u did you wouldnt have said what you said if u did. Reading a fact on wikipedia and trolling on the internet doesnt change the fact you've never left your little bubble .
 7 years ago '06        #90
bugsysgd 
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 1 1
 Ridah said:
only a retarded f**k like u would say some dumb shyt like that, white people don't create shyt cause they are dumb f**ks they only steal it then claim they created it, dumb blonde b**ches are the perfect example of the white race lack of brains lmao.....also bill gates even though he has been able to stay a billionaire he also stole a lot ;) the natives american are the reason that america exist, also the spaniards are the reason that america was discovered then it was stolen from them by the eurotrash which later became crackers by birth
you know the spanish are european too right???
 02-02-2011, 09:11 AM         #91
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaedot said:
these muthaf**kas dont know about xbox 360!
:d ead:
 7 years ago '04        #92
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,831 | Props total: 252 252
Dam why did this have to become a race thing every1 soundin real ignorant
 7 years ago '07        #93
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 Sam411 said:

[pic - click to view]

Source:
hoooooollyyyy shiiittt
 7 years ago '04        #94
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 kendreezy said:
What MTV & folk music?....

I'll guess I'll take Hip Hop with me and leave you with Hall & Oats.
You can have everything past 1999. But I won't give you the golden era without a f!ght.
 7 years ago '05        #95
j-real 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
lots of ignorance goin on in this thread
 7 years ago '08        #96
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
SMH head at all the racial ish going on in here. We're all human homies
 7 years ago '04        #97
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 IronMaiden said:
i wish i could run around the jungle and never see black people
Impossible.
 02-02-2011, 11:09 AM         #98
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its always funny when blacks say that america was built on the backs of slaves. While it is true they made a s**t load of cotton/sugar cane there was wayyyyy mroe to the success of the United States than the African slave trade. and also other industry's who used asian/irish/italian slaves also helped in the development of america the same if not more than the african slave trade. Asian/Irish. Italians played a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge role in the infrastructure/Railroads in the US which anyone can argue is way more significant than the slave trade in the south... Not tryna discredit what blacks have done to this country at all but jus sayin y'al need to do the research and stop actin like u were the only ones that have ever been enslaved
 7 years ago '07        #99
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 mastakillah21 said:
Its always funny when blacks say that america was built on the backs of slaves. While it is true they made a s**t load of cotton/sugar cane there was wayyyyy mroe to the success of the United States than the African slave trade. and also other industry's who used asian/irish/italian slaves also helped in the development of america the same if not more than the african slave trade. Asian/Irish. Italians played a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge role in the infrastructure/Railroads in the US which anyone can argue is way more significant than the slave trade in the south... Not tryna discredit what blacks have done to this country at all but jus sayin y'al need to do the research and stop actin like u were the only ones that have ever been enslaved
I don't even want to get into this too deeply, but your last sentence there trivializes the difference with the dehumanization of black people and manual labor by other races and minorities who built the country's infrastructure.

Asian, Irish, and Italian immigrants were exploited for their work and services, but were also paid wages, and were allowed some semblance of freedom. That's a huge difference from the black people who were considered property, and essentially "grown."

Once cotton stopped being profitable, there were plantations whose chief export was new, stronger slaves. Just because we're nearly 150 years removed from the abolishing of slavery doesn't make that historic truth less accurate -- or hurtful.

Either way, this is a significant tangent from the content that started this post. Homeboy who said he'd love to not see white people is a moron. And every white person that followed with go back to Africa and other ignorant attempts to defend their pride is worse.
 7 years ago '04        #100
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Well you can not use what white people created and go back to africa
If only that was possible. Frankly I cannot stand the "Afrikkkaans" and detest there entire existence.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago