Feb 1 - Never Before Seen Amazon Tribe Photographed for the First Time

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 240sx said:
You can.
 7 years ago '05        #42
C-Stylez 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 5 5
 kendreezy said:
i'm jealous. i wish i could run around the jungle, and never see white people....
B*tch
 7 years ago '06        #43
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,126 | Props total: 3146 3146
 Nautilus O said:

[pic - click to view]

If we ever have to go back to Africa we taking Hall and Oates, Em, Timberlake, Jon B, Amber Rose, Sara Jay, and all the other thick white hoes with us.
Bet!!! But I'm cool on Jon B. & Robin Thicke. They be after our braods too tuff.
In return we'll give 'em the Milli Vanilli ad Vanilla Ice.

They'll think they came out on top then.
 02-01-2011, 11:34 PM         #44
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slap73 said:
:applause: In Black History now I wonder do the white man know that we Blacks explore America first....How yall enslaved the Indians first n since they werent build strong like us you enslaved us.....Not saying all white are bad but you b***hes should of left us we were living like Kings and Queens...who knows what our life would of been like back if you didnt bring us over...
Hmm lets see. Europe still would have imperial-ised your civilization. You would have gained control back thru violent civil war somewhere between WWI and WWII and then you would be being starving and dying of AIDs.

Consider yourself lucky your ancestors were slaves.
 02-01-2011, 11:41 PM         #45
bklynmr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow Its Like Taking A Look Into The past 50,000 Years Ago..great post fam
 7 years ago '06        #46
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
 Nautilus O said:
My n*gga.....fukk you....Hall and Oates the realest white duo to ever do it

I love them white boys

Edit:

Definition of Swag--Saxaphone player in the video

Respect the Throne

i f**ks with you for this bro, great song this is my s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #47
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
To everyone saying this is fake, y'all have any proof of that? Like was this sh*t just a joke or some actors or some sh*t?
 7 years ago '06        #48
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
 YOUNGZERO said:
lol @ all the comments.... I bet these foo's got that AYAHUASCA on DECK!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #49
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,664 | Props total: 23121 23121
tiddays
 7 years ago '04        #50
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,214 | Props total: 2214 2214
 slap73 said:
:applause: In Black History now I wonder do the white man know that we Blacks explore America first....How yall enslaved the Indians first n since they werent build strong like us you enslaved us.....Not saying all white are bad but you b***hes should of left us we were living like Kings and Queens...who knows what our life would of been like back if you didnt bring us over...

are you saying blacks explored america first?? Before the Native Americans, before the Vikings, before the polynesians, before the Europeans??? Are you also saying that the reason Native Americans weren't used as slaves as much is because they were too weak and not because they fought to the death defending their land and pride and refused to be the white mans b**ches????
 7 years ago '05        #51
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
 Smooth Brother said:
I remember seeing a similar tribe a couple years ago...

They have huge feet.

[pic - click to view]

LOL str8 up Hobbit feet
 02-02-2011, 12:18 AM         #52
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn a lot of racial ish on here. I guess it's easy sitting behind the computer screen.

Is this old though? Cause it was posted on yahoo today? They rryin to save em.
 02-02-2011, 12:19 AM         #53
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They look like red avatars
 7 years ago '05        #54
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4751 4751
shouldn't everybody go back to Africa....

this thread has gotten wild...
 02-02-2011, 12:26 AM         #55
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
i wish i could run around the jungle and never see black people
i feel the same way....
 7 years ago '06        #56
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 IceBergSlim said:
America created on the backs of blacks?

This isn't egypt and we aren't surrounded by pyramids...wrong slaves you f**king retard.

America was created by stealing land from the Native Americans and was very well established before slavery became the everyday trend. Slaves helped the south make money, thats it.

Tell me what did the black people create in this country? (and don't give me peanut butter and some other BS)

Not being racist, just saying you are a dumbass

Happy black history month everyone.
Wow. Ignorance in abundance. Do you have any idea how much the U.S. economy benefitted from the trade of cotton to other countries, namely the U.K.? Cotton helped establish this country economically. It didn't just make money for southern land owners.

And as for things blacks created in this country..............

African American inventors have created many widely used devices in the world and have contributed to international innovation. Norbert Rillieux created the technique for converting sugar cane juice into white sugar crystals. Moreover, Rillieux left Louisiana in 1854 and went to France, where he spent ten years working with the Champollions deciphering Egyptian hieroglyphics from the Rosetta Stone.[125] Most slave inventors were nameless, such as the slave owned by the Confederate President Jefferson Davis who designed the ship propeller used by the Confederate navy.[126]

Chuck Berry in Örebro, Berry is considered a pioneer of American Rock and roll
B.B. King is a blues guitarist and songwriter acclaimed for his expressive singing and guitar playing.By 1913 over 1,000 inventions were patented by black Americans. Among the most notable inventors were Jan Matzeliger, who developed the first machine to mass-produce shoes,[127] and Elijah McCoy, who invented automatic lubrication devices for steam engines.[128] Granville Woods had 35 patents to improve electric railway systems, including the first system to allow moving trains to communicate.[129] Garrett A. Morgan developed the first automatic traffic signal and gas mask.[130]

Lewis Howard Latimer invented an improvement for the incandescent light bulb.[131] More recent inventors include Frederick McKinley Jones, who invented the movable refrigeration unit for food transport in trucks and trains.[132] Lloyd Quarterman worked with six other black scientists on the creation of the atomic bomb (code named the Manhattan Project.)[133] Quarterman also helped develop the first nuclear reactor, which was used in the atomically powered submarine called the Nautilus.[134]

A few other notable examples include the first successful open heart surgery, performed by Dr. Daniel Hale Williams,[135] and the air conditioner, patented by Frederick McKinley Jones.[132] Dr. Mark Dean holds three of the original nine patents on the computer on which all PCs are based.[136] More current contributors include Otis Boykin, whose inventions included several novel methods for manufacturing electrical components that found use in applications such as guided missile systems and computers,[137] and Colonel Frederick Gregory, who was not only the first black astronaut pilot but the person who redesigned the c*ckpits for the last three space shuttles. Gregory was also on the team that pioneered the microwave instrumentation landing system.[138]

Plus jazz, blues. rock and hip-hop music. Not bad for a group of people who were enslaved and then discriminated against for most of this country's history. Fall back racist.
 7 years ago '06        #57
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 donmeca2020 said:
i feel the same way....
But you're on a hip-hop site?
 7 years ago '05        #58
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 1400 1400
came in expecting rare amazon tribal t*tties
 02-02-2011, 12:41 AM         #59
BasedHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that be good reality t.v.... tribe members coming to america.. i love to see their facial expression.
 7 years ago '05        #60
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
cot damn...this thread bringin the animals out
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
29 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
280 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
135 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago