Dr Dre and Eminem hit the topspot with "I need a Doctor"(who said it would flop?)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
 Clutch City Kid said:
i could trade Eminem for a Yellow Dog, put the Yellow dog on a Dre track.... sell the song, then shoot the yellow dogg so everyone can claim he was the GREATEST!!!! damn, people suck at life these days.... OF COURSE THIS WOULD BE A HIT!!! U DONT HAVE 2 HAVE GOOD MUSIC TO BE ON THE CHARTS!!!! damn some of you are f**king retarded
WTF? dog you need to LOG OFF... NOW!!! this internet s**t is getting to you.
 7 years ago '09        #62
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 D.S.O.M. said:
ok let me listen to this for the 1st time

majority calling it crap u say its better than 90%

:hmm:
Its the most talked about song on hiphopdx the last 12 months by some way and has a 4/5 rating.People on here just dont like music that does well,never expected them to turn on poor Lupe though thought he was there saint
 7 years ago '09        #63
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
i like the song
 02-01-2011, 09:07 PM         #64
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mredman said:
I think iTunes counts towards Billboard. My point is that I bet 90% of people that actually pay for music nowadays prob do it through iTunes. I mean who doesn't have an iPod these days?
Unless it's a music video or something, I buy all my MP3's through Amazon. They got sales out the a.ss, and routinely have the top albums for 5 bucks or less. Itunes RARELY had sales, that I see that can even compare.
 7 years ago '09        #65
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
You got to get tracks on the radio for a successful album and they did that so now maybe we'll see the album for real this time
 7 years ago '04        #66
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1794 1794
Dre should've put Game on the first verse, then Em on the second, then have himself stay on the third, this way it would'nt have made it seem like a Eminem track, it would've been alot more balanced plus Game could've added about Dre giving him a career also and he wouldve added that West Coast element and spit something about Chronic, 6-4's, and Gang Banging.
 7 years ago '07        #67
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1083 1083
 psylence2k said:
Dre should've put Game on the first verse, then Em on the second, then have himself stay on the third, this way it would'nt have made it seem like a Eminem track, it would've been alot more balanced plus Game could've added about Dre giving him a career also and he wouldve added that West Coast element and spit something about Chronic, 6-4's, and Gang Banging.
i wish they would do a collabo like what you just said and have it on a banging westcoast beat which still would have a mainstream vibe like the documentary album...dont know why he wont lol its dr dre he can put out anything and it will be a hit.
 7 years ago '04        #68
young_emay 
space
space
$553 | Props total: 3 3
dope track
 7 years ago '07        #69
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
The songs cool just thought dres verse was whack and it should have been on recovery

its eminem and dre, people love to hate what else is new
 7 years ago '05        #70
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 28 28
 asid12345678 said:
The song's classic to me . and inspirational in its own way
tru ... boxden is gay ..
 7 years ago '12        #71
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 youngbasedkltn said:
lol a song with em and dre isn't gonna flop when it has mainstream production... why would anyone expect this to flop

Know ur history. n*ggas said it would flop t00z
 7 years ago '09        #72
space
space
It has been reported that Eminem will perform “I Need A Doctor” alongside Dr. Dre at this year’s Grammy Awards.

With news that Eminem is set to open the show, new rumours have surfaced claiming that he will perform with Dr. Dre at the event as well as one of his 2010 hit singles.

“I Need A Doctor” which is out on iTunes now and already tops the download list features Eminem on the two first verses and sources say it will be great promotion for Dre’s comeback album “Detox”.

An insider said: “Eminem will definitely be performing with Dre on the night, and fans will not be disappointed.

“He will also be performing one of his “Recovery” singles but everyone is talking about the Dre duet saying it could be one of the most memorable Grammy moments of all time if everything goes to plan.”

Last year Lady Gaga opened the show and performed with Elton John is a surprise duet.

[video - click to view]

02-02-2011, 11:11 AM         #73
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe Fiasco - Words I Never Said > I Need A Doctor

but both are good.
 7 years ago '10        #74
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
Looks like detox will be a ''pop'' rap album, o well
 7 years ago '04        #75
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
Of course it would top the charts. Anything Em touches these days is a hit. I still think the song is OK.
 7 years ago '09        #76
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19302 19302
song is good isn't great but it isn't terrible
 7 years ago '05        #77
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
I love the way you lie part 3

I can't believe this bs is on detox
 7 years ago '04        #78
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Not really,its just another one of Boxdens false cliche statements

[pic - click to view]

Apart from Smack that very mediocre chart positions across the board
the fact that you had that image so readily to hand tells me that you need to take a long hard look in the mirror b**ch
 7 years ago '07        #79
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

ok it sounds like it would of fit better on Recovery as the last song, kind of a cry to Dre to bring out Detox.

Dre's verse being written by EM is just too obvious. It really hurts the track and Em hollering doesn't help it either.

This is not single worthy and i dont know how in the hell its the number 1 song. I would rather listen to Black and Yellow and those weak lyrics over this.
that gif!

and your dead wrong it is single worthy, clearly. Its Eminem on his Recovery s**t. Hoes will eat this s**t up too, men expressing their feelings and what not
 7 years ago '09        #80
space
space
 Big Moon Dawg said:
the fact that you had that image so readily to hand tells me that you need to take a long hard look in the mirror b**ch
It wasnt at the ready,this one is though just for you

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy