Feb 1 - Teacher Courtney Bowles(31) discovered in the back seat of her car nekkid with Boy(16)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
278 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
6312 pageviews
57 comments

The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,558 | Props total: 17213 17213
Feb 1 - Teacher Courtney Bowles(31) discovered in the back seat of her car nekkid with Boy(16)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Teacher who advises colleagues on how to avoid affairs with students caught having s3x with 16-year-old boy from her school | Mail Online

A teacher who advises colleagues on how to avoid affairs with students was caught having s3x with a teenager in the back of her car.

Courtney Bowles was found by a police officer nekkid lying on top of the boy, who was also completely nekkid, from her school in Colorado.

A partly consumed bottle of vodka was also found in the car with the couple.

Her student lover initially said he was 20 years old - but later admitted he was 16.

Bowles,31,was employed at his school as a teacher's instructional coach. It was her job to trains teachers on how to maintain a professional distance from students.

Unfortunately for the teacher, the evidence of her dalliance with the student was rather overwhelming when a police patrol spotted a lone car parked in a park in the town of Loveland.

When an officer shone his torch into the car he saw they were having s3x.

According to an arrest report the officer wrote: 'The female was on top of the male and she quickly jumped off of the male when she saw my flashlight shining into the vehicle.

'I told both subjects that I could see they were nekkid and they needed to get dressed and talk to me.'

Courtney Bowles

Mother of two: Bowles, who faces up to 10 year in jail if convicted, is on $50,000 bail - but cannot approach anyone under teh age of 18, including her own children
Courtney Bowles

Awaiting hearing: Bowles faces up to 10 years in prison if convicted of charges relating to the s3xual a.ssault of a child

Investigators said the boy initially told the officer he was 20 years old, but when asked for identification he produced a school ID card that showed him to be 16.

The officer also found a bottle of vodka inside the vehicle.

Bowles, a mother of two, was booked into the Larimer County Detention Centre on charges of s3xual a.ssault, s3x a.ssault of a child by a person in a position of trust and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

She was released on $50,000 bail but not allowed contact with anyone aged under 18 years of age, including her own children - both girls.

Counsellors were called into the Mountain View High School where she worked to help any children troubled by the arrest.

She faces up to ten years in jail if convicted of all the offences and placed on a s3x offenders register for life.

Last edited by The N; 02-01-2011 at 02:22 PM..

57 comments for "Feb 1 - Teacher Courtney Bowles(31) discovered in the back seat of her car nekkid with Boy(16)"

7 years ago '08        #2
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
And then another one...
 7 years ago '07        #3
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1524 1524
teachers can't afford hotels they need raises man
 7 years ago '07        #4
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Where was this when I was in school...seems like every other week theres another teacher banging a student.
 7 years ago '07        #5
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4748 4748
#inb4wherewasthiswheniwasinhighschool
like they'd be doing it too.

edit: nevermind someone already said it.
 7 years ago '05        #6
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
A teacher who advises colleagues on how to avoid affairs with students was caught having s3x with a teenager in the back of her car.
Sounds like she was doing a great job lol.
 7 years ago '06        #7
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18221 18221
bang bang a snow bunny! always wanted a milf teacher back in the days, man my mind was perverted

at such a young age in school
 7 years ago '05        #8
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 13 13
Im just going to change my signature on the bottom box to " where was she at when I was in school " ROFFLEZ, this s**t happens to often.
 7 years ago '06        #9
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
Lucky kid. These b**ches got issues.
 02-01-2011, 03:09 PM         #10
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:

at least this isnt one of the stories where the boy ends up tellin..lil homie knew wassup.

i always wondered how these type of relationships jump off tho..who gets at who first?
 7 years ago '04        #11
octane 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 651 651
I could have taught her a few things. I wonder with the internet if all of these young kids are laying the pipe well to these adult broads. I didnt perfect my stroke and technique at 16.
 7 years ago '09        #12
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,688 | Props total: 13205 13205
Haaaa
 02-01-2011, 03:51 PM         #13
jeffery2188 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where was the teachers when i was sixteen lol
 02-01-2011, 03:54 PM         #14
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freeze Me said:

at least this isnt one of the stories where the boy ends up tellin..lil homie knew wassup.

i always wondered how these type of relationships jump off tho..who gets at who first?
im a.ssuming the teacher flirts alil with the student of her choice, see if he flirts back...maybe lil touches here and there....99% of high school dudes wont reject free pus*y unless he gay. should be easy for teachers

now if the student went at her first, that brave n*gga is my role model
 7 years ago '10        #15
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 m-f said:
Where was this when I was in school...seems like every other week theres another teacher banging a student.
 7 years ago '08        #16
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
 Eddie.. said:
4 real man if they gon do it (pun intended) just grab a hotel or some s**t...just looks like a mother and a son going to a hotel

the mugshots of these broads are priceless
 7 years ago '05        #17
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
damn this is like a once a week thing now i would love to hit my teacher when i was 16 just to say i did the s**t . cause u really cant get into trouble she is the adult and the teacher u cant loose
 7 years ago '04        #18
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 1571 1571
Lol... That cop was foul for reporting this... Like c'mon Mann... He probably was jealous as hell when he seen homie was 16... Lol... I would just got the teacher's info... Tell her to take the boy home... Then give her that... "you kno I did you a big favor by not turning you in" speech... Then that would be my new pus*y on the side... Lol
 7 years ago '04        #19
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #20
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
the irony is hilaroussss
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy