most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
23112 pageviews
36 comments

SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67097 67097
Wiz Khalifa Addresses Relationship With Kanye's Ex, Amber Rose

Wiz Khalifa isn't just a fixture on radio with his breakout hit "Black and Yellow," the upstart rapper has also been lighting up the gossip blogs courtesy of his a.ssociation with Kanye West's ex, Amber Rose.

The Pittsburgh star recently brought Rose out onstage with him during a Milwaukee performance and two trade romantic messages on Twitter. So, when the lanky Atlantic Records artist appeared on Funkmaster Flex's radio show on Monday, how did he characterize his relationship with Rose, whom he revealed has even met his mother?

"Currently cool," Wiz said.

He explained that the pair both travel often, so they often cross paths. The two were in his hometown two weekends ago during the AFC Championship game when Wiz performed prior to the Steelers' win over the New York Jets. That's when Rose met Mama Khalifa.

Wiz's former flame, "Bad Girls Club" member Natalie Nunn, put him and Rose on blast earlier this month, claiming that she and the "Black and Yellow" spitter had a burgeoning relationship. Wiz dismissed Nunn's story as "wild," but admits the pair had been seeing each other.

"She was cool, you know," he told Funkmaster Flex.

Last week, Wiz announced his new album's title and release date on Twitter. Rolling Papers is due March 29, while Wiz's next single, "Roll Up," hit the Web last week too. The track is slated to premiere on iTunes on February 8.

[pic - click to view]

Wiz Khalifa Addresses Relationship With Kanye's Ex, Amber Rose - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV

Wiz Khalifa Juggles Natalie Nunn & Amber Rose, "I Was Nothing But Nice To Her"

[pic - click to view]

"Black & Yellow" hitmaker Wiz Khalifa has addressed the status of his relationships with ex-girlfriend Natalie Nunn and model Amber Rose.

Speaking with radio host Funkmaster Flex, Wiz said he enjoyed a brief, yet friendly relationship with Nunn last year.

"She was considered cool," Wiz said about his past fling with Natalie Nunn. "I met her in Pittsburgh, she came to my city. She wasn't lying about that -- I came to check her out at her job. She was way cooler than she seemed on TV -- I was nothing but nice to her. It was a good first meeting. She left a good impression, it wasn't nothing I was mad about. And she wasn't mad at me -- but down the line, I don't know where it got mixed up at. The [bird] feed ran short. And this was a short amount of time we're talking about too -- it's just real unfortunate, because I'm such a positive person." (In Flex We Trust)

Wiz also said he has maintains a close relationship with Rose despite their busy schedules.

"She was dying to come to a show, I was dying to have her at a show, it was a good opportunity," Wiz added speaking of Amber Rose. "[She met my mom], that was actually at Pittsburgh, at the AFC Championship. That was like a pretty big moment. People don't know. We both travel a lot...She was close. Like I said, I was on tour at the time, we're both really, really busy. It was convenient...I'm working hard as h*ll man." (In Flex We Trust)

Nunn recently justified airing out Wiz and Rose on a live Ustream broadcast last month.

"The reason I went so hard at Amber is because on Thanksgiving, I hosted a party with her in Texas and we were talking, hanging out and we exchanged phone numbers. She had been nonstop text messaging me since November 25. All of a sudden when she was in Wiz's face and exchanging information with Wiz at that party, three weeks ago, I have not heard from her since!" (VIBE)

In the original Ustream footage, Nunn also made a point to remind Rose she dated Wiz first.

"How I want to end this story is -- I wish the best of luck to Amber Rose, I wish the best of luck to Wiz. I don't wish bad on nobody," Nunn added. "I don't have a heart like that, I just don't give a f*ck. [He] was hawking me! At the end of the day, I'm just a bad b*tch. I'm grinding -- I got some sh*t coming out, I got another show about to air. We didn't tape a pilot, we taped the show and it's not behind my green money eyes. It's about Natalie being a bad b*tch. At the end of the day, I respect everything, I respect everybody. If you disrespect me, I'm going to get all in your motherf*cking a**. So if there is a retaliation video just make sure you understand what you are saying before you say anything because I got dirt and I don't like to throw dirt, I like to bury b*tchies in f*cking dirt -- At the end of the day if you have something to say -- all due respect, say what you got to say. But at the end of the day, your new sh*t was my sloppy seconds." (Ustream)

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/2011/ .. =Google+Reader
Kanye crazy for letting her go image

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SM; 02-01-2011 at 11:55 AM..

36 comments for "Wiz Khalifa Addresses Relationship With Kanye's Ex, Amber Rose"

7 years ago '04        #2
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,370 | Props total: 6390 6390
 SM said:
Kanye crazy for letting her go

[pic - click to view]

why? he can always find another one
 7 years ago '06        #3
SM 38163 heat pts38163 OP
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67097 67097
 justinjones said:
true true..
 7 years ago '09        #4
kickzrme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 1638 1638
wiz did the right thing with going with amber chin monster is ONLY attractive when her face is down and her a.ss is up
 7 years ago '09        #5
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,955 | Props total: 22225 22225
crazy for letting her go? n*ggas wouldnt even know she existed if not for him in the first place. he could get a dozen more of those if he wanted
 7 years ago '07        #6
silenced_shotty 
space
space
$1,502 | Props total: 168 168
better amber than Natalie
 02-01-2011, 12:24 PM         #7
ipswd1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just waiting for all this hype to die down so she can hurry up, have her little TV show, his album promos to stop....and they break up. Like everyone else
 7 years ago '04        #8
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
i bet he aint even f**k amber lol

neither did fab

the b**ch just good to get your name in gossip

i put my house on it he aint f**k her

of course he wouldnt DENY IT if somebody suggested that he did

because its a good look

but that n*gga aint hit that

Kanye smashed

but that n*gga didnt
 7 years ago '09        #9
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
 justinjones said:
 7 years ago '04        #10
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,370 | Props total: 6390 6390
 iPod160 said:
Regardless if Amber wasn't known, she is a freak and dumb s3xy. Kanye will not top her. She Damn near the baddest b**ch in America looks wise. Only issue is she prolly parties too much. I remember hearing that she cheated on kanye too...wit da hustler cassidy. If tru, she a heartbreaker, and will play wiz

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

he can rebound like ben wallace back in the day

Last edited by justinjones; 02-01-2011 at 12:39 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #11
Jago 1030 heat pts1030
space
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 5437 5437
 SM said:
Kanye crazy for letting her go

[pic - click to view]

justinjones said:
 SM said:
true true..
Way to contradict yourself.
 7 years ago '05        #12
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,998 | Props total: 1317 1317
 justinjones said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Dem t*tties
 7 years ago '05        #13
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 32 32
sign* No Wiz Kanye Collabs
 7 years ago '07        #14
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 justinjones said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #15
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 KnicksLost said:
Yessir Kanye Good but he did pay her good amount of money to be quiet ummm wonder why wonder what this woman knows or seen
 7 years ago '04        #16
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
n*ggas in here are showing some lame sides....It's pretty girls everywhere man...and I also don't understand what's so s3xy about Amber Rose....She cool, but it's not like she's just some one of a kind girl, get the f**k outta here...
 7 years ago '10        #17
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 22 22
couldnt do better??? b*tch dont even have no hair!!

ol' denis rodman looking a.ss...

and who the hell walks around he streets like she is in a strip club....need to drop the hoes and get you a real girl
 7 years ago '09        #18
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
Shes got a slammin body but I dont think I could deal with that baldy she stay rockin
 7 years ago '08        #19
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
n*gga took the b**ch to met his mother?

this reminds me of:
"So what you found you a hoe that you like
But you can't make a hoe a housewife"
 02-01-2011, 01:42 PM         #20
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPod160 said:
Regardless if Amber wasn't known, she is a freak and dumb s3xy. Kanye will not top her. She Damn near the baddest b**ch in America looks wise. Only issue is she prolly parties too much. I remember hearing that she cheated on kanye too...wit da hustler cassidy. If tru, she a heartbreaker, and will play wiz
cmon son. the baddest b**ch in america? Shes a beautiful woman but be real with yourself. She doesn't even have hair.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
250 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
98 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
57 comments
1 day ago