Mike Tyson Weighs In On Gucci Mane Ice Cream Cone Tattoo

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-01-2011, 10:06 PM         #41
TEK2yuhDOME  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beatboyheatboy said:
how can so many people talk s**t about a n*gga that accomplished more than most of u in this thread ever will...put together...and he's a "coke head"...shame on all of u...
this.
 7 years ago '10        #42
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
mike tyson is the truth
 02-01-2011, 10:34 PM         #43
FlAmEz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
Tyson's sperm >>>your life.

[pic - click to view]

gracias
 7 years ago '04        #44
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
mike did horrible s**t but if you watched the Tyson documentary, you can clearly see that dude is chemically unbalanced. now, that doesn't alleviate him of responsibility, but at least he's trying to be accountable nowadays. and for someone who relied on physicality to make it in the real world, mike speaks and thinks like a real intelligent dude.
 7 years ago '09        #45
Phillyboy20 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
 RICKY ROZAY said:
Gucci's Rap Career >>>>>>>>>> tyson's boxing career
 7 years ago '09        #46
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Regardless what you say about him I pretty sure not a lot of people would say some crazy sh*t to his face even now in his flabby Larry Holmes days.
 7 years ago '08        #47
PaulieGets 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 0 0
tyson is the man nuff said
 7 years ago '06        #48
ramanaa 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 0 0
 TrainWreck said:
Dude google Desiree Washington, that b**ch ruined multiple guys lives crying r*pe since she was in her mid teens.

EDIT: It wasnt multiple guys it was her high school boyfriend she claimed r*pe on too.

Also who goes to a hotel room at 2 in the morning with Mike Tyson not looking for s3x? The only evidence of r*pe that was found were MINOR abraisions around her v*gina. Which what a 220 lbs man will do when he likes rough s3x f**ks the s**t outta a 90 lbs woman. Not to mention how many times she switched her story up. That girl used to cry r*pe because she was afraid of being judged by her father so she would f**k guys and say she was r*ped... Theres a reason he got let out of jail in 3 years.

Then theres the letter Tyson sent to his friend at ESPN - "I'll never admit to raping that woman, even if it lessens my time in here, because I just didn't do it. However, there are about 5-7 other things I've done in my life which are far worse than that for which I am in prison for, so I feel I'm in the right place."

f**k outta here with that r*pe bulls**t.

didnt know tyson said that during his time in jail.... he is too real...
 7 years ago '06        #49
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 fred dibnah said:
You not old enough to remember his r*pe conviction of Desiree Washington in 1993?

s3xual predators should be castrated as they have uncontrollable urges.
He didnt r*pethat bytch, she shouldn't have had her a.ss in his hotel room at 2 in the a.m. all alone, that what real n*ggaz do fuks bytchez.
 7 years ago '06        #50
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 RICKY ROZAY said:
Gucci's Rap Career >>>>>>>>>> tyson's boxing career
Gucci has never been the best rapper alive, Mike was the best boxer alive until hewent to Tokyo and stopped messing with his trainers. Lennox and Evandr didnt want no part of Mike inhis hay day
 7 years ago '04        #51
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
i would have liked to have seen tyson and lennox and holyfield go at it when they were in their primes still
 7 years ago '08        #52
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5503 5503
 fred dibnah said:
It's been speculated on numerous times of his aggressive nature with women and he just couldn't have anyone some are bound to have turned him down,some men who are predators (and we know mike was because he was a street thug who robbed) cannot accept no so I believe he commited this crime and the courts state that too (yes innocent men have been found guilty before).

Yeah I see where you are coming from right here man he has been s**t on by don king many times as don king is a devil and is all about himself I think mike is a troubled individual who probably couldn't handle the limelight and fame thrown at him too and them drugs didn't help him either with that.
I don't buy that logic. Just bc was a thug when he was a kid, doesn't mean he's a predator for life.

He'd already turned his life around when this b**ch accused him of raping her.

I like that you tried to use Tyson's background as a reason to make him guilty, when in fact the ho who accused him of it had a history of crying r*pe. No mention of that though.
 7 years ago '05        #53
ScarFace77 
space
space
$316 | Props total: 0 0
 fred dibnah said:
You not old enough to remember his r*pe conviction of Desiree Washington in 1993?

s3xual predators should be castrated as they have uncontrollable urges.
He didn't r*pe that broad just like he didn't beat robin givens hoe a.ss he they seen a pay day and cashed in on it.
 02-02-2011, 11:22 AM         #54
ctran13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumb tattoo. enough said
 7 years ago '08        #55
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5503 5503
 fred dibnah said:
That's fine you don't buy that but its a fact quite clear to see that he was a criminal who channelled his aggression into boxing,so all of a sudden he was a cured man just because he boxed?

Nah tyson is an animal and it's been proven and clear as day I see most of the folk here supporting him using terms like "b**chez" in regards to women so read into that as much as you like about the types of people who thing tyson is a great person.

Great boxer YES Great person NO
lol Do you know him personally? I don't either but you're a.ssuming way too much without any facts.

Just bc you've committed crimes doesn't mean your guilty of what anyone wants to charge you with. Yet this seems to be your whole rationalization.

That whole attempt at logic is garbage. The guy committed crimes as a youth to make money bc he had none. So when he's a multi-millionaire, where's the motivation for him to remain a criminal?

Honestly you sound like a republican who's mad about Tyson's image more than who he is as a person.
 7 years ago '08        #56
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 4541 4541
 fred dibnah said:
That's fine you don't buy that but its a fact quite clear to see that he was a criminal who channelled his aggression into boxing,so all of a sudden he was a cured man just because he boxed?

Nah tyson is an animal and it's been proven and clear as day I see most of the folk here supporting him using terms like "b**chez" in regards to women so read into that as much as you like about the types of people who thing tyson is a great person.

Great boxer YES Great person NO
lol he prob r*ped your mother
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago