The 10 Most Disliked People In Sports

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,579 | Props total: 1046 1046
Vick is the best qb in the league.
 7 years ago '06        #42
Big Daddy K8806 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 29 29
 2TopFlite said:
True lebron shudda been on this last as much as they hate on that man smh
all star voting proved he's still favored by ppl most of the hate is only comin from cleveland now
 7 years ago '07        #43
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
they must have asked the ladies who appear on and the audience of The View.

how do you not like Tiger Woods? like I can understand how you would not care for him, but how is he not liked in sports? he did one person wrong, he did nothing to me or his fans.

Vick hate will never leave tho

Randy Moss?
 7 years ago '07        #44
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 889 889
 freakbucket said:
I want to know where the polling was done, what was the sample size, etc...?

people dislike Vick but like white people who k!ll bears and put their heads in the living rooms?

and why exactly do people dislike tiger woods? do people understand what the % of men are who have/had cheated on their wives?
It probably has something to do with him cheating on that attractive European nanny.
 7 years ago '08        #45
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4541 4541
no Orenthal?

man why my n*gga Tiger is on the list, just cause he f**ked some b**ches?
 7 years ago '05        #46
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
manny? are you seriouS? fading bat? you can tell this list was loaded by a biggot
 7 years ago '10        #47
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
Don't mean to turn this into a race issue but it seems like only white people still dislike Vick
I'v always liked Vick, before the incident and after... And no Steve Bartman on the list?
 7 years ago '10        #48
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15642 15642
Let correct my first post, By no means am I tryna sound racist. Im not sayin all white ppl hate Vick. Im just sayin out of that 56% that dislike him, Id b willing to bet none were black.

Same thing in Tigers case. Tiger wasnt the first person in history to cheat on his wife. Hell look at senator John Edwards, this n*gga cheated on his wife while she had cancer, but yet all we hear on the news was Tiger Tiger Tiger. Somethins not right wit this picture. Honestly that man owed nobody an apology or explanation but his wife kids and family, but the media was all in that mans business wanting an explanation
 7 years ago '06        #49
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,257 | Props total: 442 442
f**k vick,, i hate flozelle adams more than anybody on this list tho

and yes im white, and i never owned a dog, i just dont f**king like him
 7 years ago '08        #50
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$979 | Props total: 458 458
 ThyInfamousOne said:
oj simpson?
the finally got his a.ss and threw him under the jail cell no reason to hate him anymore
 7 years ago '05        #51
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 lboog1423 said:
Let correct my first post, By no means am I tryna sound racist. Im not sayin all white ppl hate Vick. Im just sayin out of that 56% that dislike him, Id b willing to bet none were black.

Same thing in Tigers case. Tiger wasnt the first person in history to cheat on his wife. Hell look at senator John Edwards, this n*gga cheated on his wife while she had cancer, but yet all we hear on the news was Tiger Tiger Tiger. Somethins not right wit this picture. Honestly that man owed nobody an apology or explanation but his wife kids and family, but the media was all in that mans business wanting an explanation
^^^^^^ this man is on point. i know ppl dont wanna here it but either a bunch of old white men made this list or ESPN cause T.O hasnt done anything in years and he still get s**tted on lol... And for Tiger im srry but if that aint pure racism idk what it is cause this man has broken no laws hurt no one he did cheat on his wife but in today world cheating not even no big deal. just turn on the tv every tv show reality show everything has someone cheating on someone all the time. so i find it funny now they wanna hate on tiger for that but w.e HE black and rich so gotta find something. As for vick i dont even need to go there ppl gonna hate on that man forever yet dogs are getting k!lled everyday and been put on display like slave for triple the price at pet stores where if there not sold there k!lled but thats fine lol i love the double standards of the US
 02-01-2011, 09:45 AM         #52
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do you hate on Mike Vick? that's a man who was kicked to the ground and managed to work his way back to superstardom. i seriously don't see how you can hate on a Mike Vick. Yeah, he made dogs f!ght each other... but he's CLEARLY been reformed by his prison sentence......
 7 years ago '09        #53
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 2741 2741
Bob Knight, who hates Bob Knight? he is one of my fav coaches ever.
 7 years ago '07        #54
ny2prowler 
space
space
space
$149 | Props total: 0 0
 antoniob 321 said:
people still hate on vick succes
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
Don't mean to turn this into a race issue but it seems like only white people still dislike Vick
you guys do know vick was convicted of animal cruelty right?

Black and white people may dislike him for this...just because he's playing good in football doesn't change that
 7 years ago '05        #55
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 ny2prowler said:

Black and white people may dislike him for this...just because he's playing good in football doesn't change that
stop man ppl k!ll all type of animals every f**king second of the day .

and the dog to pound ratio is at an all time high rite now. im not saying what he did was rite but it was 4 years ago and blk ppl have moved on only ppl still mad about that s**t is old white ppl and ppl who hate young rich blk ppl cause there white and life sucks anyway . those ppl will never change so who cares
 7 years ago '10        #56
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
stop man ppl k!ll all type of animals every f**king second of the day .

and the dog to pound ratio is at an all time high rite now. im not saying what he did was rite but it was 4 years ago and blk ppl have moved on only ppl still mad about that s**t is old white ppl and ppl who hate young rich blk ppl cause there white and life sucks anyway . those ppl will never change so who cares

[pic - click to view]

gtfoh
 7 years ago '07        #57
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
No Arod?
 7 years ago '07        #58
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 lboog1423 said:

Nobody gives a f**k about John Edwards

Vick and Tiger were the faces of their sport which is why their faults are highlighted and harped on.
 7 years ago '10        #59
space
space
 ny2prowler said:

So u think Vick is the only person in the world that has been cruel to animals. Go onto PETA website and look at how some of the animals get treated that end up on ur dinner plate. Oh wait, those arent dogs so u can do what the hell u want wit those.

What he did was in fact wrong, but that is not reason to hate someone. People still focus on the bad and they overlook the good support and awareness he brings to the issue by working wit animal cruelty organizations.

I could see people hating athletes like Stallworth, Jayson Williams, Rae Carruth, Leonard little, u know n*ggas that actually k!lled HUMANS. But we just wanna focus on the more serious crimes like financing dog rings and infedelity...That makes a whole lot of sense
 7 years ago '10        #60
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
Nobody gives a f**k about John Edwards

Vick and Tiger were the faces of their sport which is why their faults are highlighted and harped on.
a US Senator>>>>any athlete dumb f**k

so u care more about an athlete lying than a gov't official
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
29 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
280 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
135 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago