Lupe Fiasco Feat. Skylar Grey – ‘Words I Never Said’ - Download / Stream

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
118 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
37 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #281
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
 darrius said:
The GOAT has arrived. Hater LOVE to hate atleast they UNDERSTAND the first Letter in LASERS. But come March 8 they be in here like (i told u so n*gga i told this was gonn be hot a.ss n*ggas). Oh Hov need to watch his throne Lu comin for his crown. LASER March 8 platium in a week Im takin all bets.
s**t, I'll take the bet a million times. No way Lupe goes platinum in a week, as Kanye didn't even go gold in week one.
 7 years ago '10        #282
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
Song is decent. I will bump this, but I'm not over hypin this lost most u d!ck riders
 7 years ago '04        #283
EKEK 825 heat pts825
space
space
$7,070 | Props total: 1390 1390
I'm pretty sure the previous leak is just a rip off his site...
this is what the label sent...

DIRTY: [code][/code]
CLEAN: [code][/code]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #284
darrius 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,059 | Props total: 411 411
 hockeysniper said:
s**t, I'll take the bet a million times. No way Lupe goes platinum in a week, as Kanye didn't even go gold in week one.
LOL jus talkin that Drake s**t u know. But definate platinum album tho maybe not in a week.
 02-01-2011, 08:00 AM         #285
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darrius said:
The GOAT has arrived. Hater LOVE to hate atleast they UNDERSTAND the first Letter in LASERS. But come March 8 they be in here like (i told u so n*gga i told this was gonn be hot a.ss n*ggas). Oh Hov need to watch his throne Lu comin for his crown. LASER March 8 platium in a week Im takin all bets.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #286
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3826 3826
:dancingcool:
i'm feeling it.
 02-01-2011, 08:10 AM         #287
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
too much jay-z riding.

how the f**k is saying "this cant be life" jay-z d!ckriding

you really think that everytime someone says "this can't be life" they are d!ckRIDING jay???
 02-01-2011, 08:29 AM         #288
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dope lyrics...

Iuno bout the hook.. gotta grow on me.
 7 years ago '04        #289
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,404 | Props total: 6433 6433
 Part2 said:
I'd like to hear what people's issues with the beats are, genuinely. Not even in an I LIKE THIS AND YOU HATE IT way, but if you have an issue with Alex the Kid it should be in regards to song structure (quiet intro, heavy drop in and drums, crescendo into a big female chorus) as opposed to the beat. I can't see an issue with it. Obviously not everything is for everyone, but I'd like to hear genuine opinions as to why people don't like it cos I'm loving the epic feel and morbid synths.
maybe they just don't like his sound or just don't like this particular beat. people are not music scientists. one person said he didn't like the drums because it didn't sound crisp enough or something along those lines. people need to understand that its not hating its an opinion. some people opinion is that they don't like the beat,chorus or song. i think the song is straight but i don't like half the stuff alex da kid has done beat wise.
 02-01-2011, 08:45 AM         #290
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
they want producers to warp back to the 90s.....

why is this always the automatic cop out excuse????....i've never understood that...
 7 years ago '04        #291
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Love... (no homo) lol...

Lupe is that n*gga... Can't wait for the album...
 7 years ago '05        #292
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
f**k this geek rap.

Big Sean >>>
 7 years ago '04        #293
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
Fire!!
 02-01-2011, 09:13 AM         #294
PoSt3RiZeD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
f**k this geek rap.

Big Sean >>>
you sound mad that u aint got a clue wat he talkn bout

u sittin here like woah dont vote for obama but hes black
 02-01-2011, 09:24 AM         #295
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
great record.. but n*gga u shudda voted for obama off the strength that obama is a...
So even if Obama was an open Communist and promised to bring another Holocaust around, you still would have voted for him JUST because he's HALF black and grew up in the suburbs?
 7 years ago '04        #296
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
Let me preface my comments by saying that I've never heard of Alex Da Kid other than love the way you lie or Skylar Grey before hearing I Need A Doctor (that I know of). So my personal exposure to both of them is very limited. I didn't care for I Need A Doctor. I don't think the production of the beat fit the tone of the lyrics, and thus made a mediocre song.

If you're a Lupe fan, the content and subject matter coming from him isn't unfamiliar to you, and are probably surprised that Lu isn't putting on a show of lyrical acrobatics on this song. Listening to the song as a complete piece of work, this isn't about flipping metaphors and similes, nor are that facet of Lupe's lyrical ability needed for this song.

This is a message to the people, and the beat and hook fit that message perfectly. The hook accentuates Lupe's lyrics, while the beat provide a mesmerizing, but not overtly dominant thump and pace in which the lyrics can be delivered forcefully and efficiently sans wizardry that we all know Lupe is known for.

For those uninitiated to Lupe outside of his radio singles, from the first 8 bars you know this is definitely NOT a radio/media friendly song, and it may catch you off guard. He speaks on current issues and offers a counter and criticism of the media's portrayal of the issues; Beck and Limbaugh being called out for what they are, taking shots at Pres. Obama for an impotent middle east policy, while countering right wing media's depiction of what Islam is in a post 9/11 culture.

Lupe's darts aren't all reserved for corrupt education policies and banks and the war machine economy or other social issues, as he challenges his listeners to be more than armchair activists and revolutionaries ("Just listenin to Pac aint gon' make it stop/ A rebel in your thoughts aint gon make it hot..."). Further, the hook is a nice segue to the third verse, as Lupe opens with "I think that all the silence is worse than all the violence", highlighting and adding to the understanding of the hook and song title.

4.8/5
 7 years ago '06        #297
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
SHIITT GOD MUHf**kIN DAMNN

LUPE DAMN

TRACK OF THE YEAR
 02-01-2011, 09:30 AM         #298
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn man. haven't been feeling Lupe in a while now. But this song is on some undeniable s**t. Somebody forgot to tell Lu you're not suppose to tell the truth and make a good song these days but he did it anyway.
 7 years ago '04        #299
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
 JaiMega said:
f**k this geek rap.

Big Sean >>>
Talking about geek rap and then going Big Sean?

C'mon son.
 7 years ago '09        #300
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
68 comments
21 hours ago