most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #121
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 Chief Dee said:
Detroit is exactly like Cleveland, and it is a declined city. That's a fact not an opinion. You really show how little you know by saying that Chicago is just some gang city. Yeah Chicago got gangs but Chicago is also an economic powerhouse with things going for itself besides gangs, drugs, and murder. Detroit does not. Chicago is the 9th richest city in the world and is the second most important business city in America. The Chicago Loop is the second largest central business district in America behind Midtown Manhattan and is the second most important city in the financial sector of the country behind New York. The Chicago Mercentile Exchange is the largest future contract trading exchange in America. Chicago is the largest transportation hub in America.

So if you wanna characterize Chicago for being an important gang city, you need to also acknowledge our economic importance. But they dont teach economics in Detroit.

im pretty sure you guys are rich or whatever.that comes from good city government and leadership something that we have lacked for awhile. i have been to chicago n*gga. it is gangs there like yall still in the 90's n*gga. i got family there. i got people i went to college with there. you n*ggas stay biting our s**t doe. from motown to whatever that bulls**t label was called. from jitting to juking. from detroit 187 to chicago code. i mean damn we must be doing something right. i love yall hoes doe my n*gga. i love that country midwest s**t they going on over there. oh and they do teach economics here too. that don't have s**t to with the disrespect we still get from lames like you. i will defend my city forever...now with that. you can't TREAT me JOE!!!!!!!
 02-02-2011, 12:33 PM         #122
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea they pretty close.

chicago houses for sale - 17700 $355,000 avg.
houses under 20k - 350

detroit houses for sale - 4600 $31,000 avg.
houses under 20k - 3100
 7 years ago '06        #123
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Yeah Detroit is like a dying city. I live in Michigan and i have no desire to want to go there.
 7 years ago '05        #124
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 [MK] said:
I love Detroit, most of these are from the old train station and Packard plant.
 tdc320 said:
Lol @ them using pictures of old abandoned buildings to discribe detroit...
mann thats the same thing im sayin im just laughin at all these people in here that for one never been here 2 dont know s**t about here and 3 think the whole city look like that just cause they seen some pics of like 2 buildings. whats even worst is the people in this thread that claim they love detroit and wanna rep the d all in the sigs n s**t but ran up outta here the first chance they got
 7 years ago '04        #125
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 dtownboy313 said:
im pretty sure you guys are rich or whatever.that comes from good city government and leadership something that we have lacked for awhile. i have been to chicago n*gga. it is gangs there like yall still in the 90's n*gga. i got family there. i got people i went to college with there. you n*ggas stay biting our s**t doe. from motown to whatever that bulls**t label was called. from jitting to juking. from detroit 187 to chicago code. i mean damn we must be doing something right. i love yall hoes doe my n*gga. i love that country midwest s**t they going on over there. oh and they do teach economics here too. that don't have s**t to with the disrespect we still get from lames like you. i will defend my city forever...now with that. you can't TREAT me JOE!!!!!!!
u sound like a ghetto girl... do u have a father?
 7 years ago '06        #126
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #127
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 MegaTON said:
u sound like a ghetto girl... do u have a father?
was that suppose to be funny??? it always a lame n*gga sticking they nose where it don't belong
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy