Post 3 Pictures with J. Cole and Jay-Z Together & I'll Paypal You $30

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-31-2011, 07:31 PM         #21
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay rather push drake like he was doing when drake was blowing up...jay loves the attention man
 7 years ago '10        #22
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 BastardChild said:
see i was gonna hate on this thread to... but he's right... J Cole would be known by alot more people if he was seen with Jay-z at all.. once even... s**t...if J Cole were to drop an album today.. he would sell less than 10,000 the 1st week... and you all might say that record sales dont mean much...but if your favorite artist cant sell records..and if getting shafted by record companies and the idustry..then you might not see that artist have a long career.....
you obviously don't have a true grasp on dudes fanbase..dude could drop within a month and do 60k.
 01-31-2011, 07:35 PM         #23
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlershope84 said:
you obviously don't have a true grasp on dudes fanbase..dude could drop within a month and do 60k.
i bet u dude not doing 60k fam
 01-31-2011, 07:39 PM         #24
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ColeWorld said:
Better Yet Footage

that song holds the essence of hip hop....

platform platform platform

hard as a mother f**ker
 7 years ago '10        #25
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
 proof1984 said:
how when he selling out shows everywhere he go, 4k+ people has 300k thousand twitter followers, and is probably one of the top underground acts in the country for any genre? When he dropped FNL he was getting 4k downloads of the mixtape per second..sorry but the metrics state otherwise, dude has the female following you know the people who actually purchase cd's he's one of those artist who sell more than there buzz indicates like Lupe, Nas etc.
 7 years ago '07        #26
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
 ColeWorld said:
Better Yet Footage

damn, the TS only posts 4 simple words "and not in concert" and you failed to comprehend that? lol
 7 years ago '06        #27
01seay 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3542 3542
 illogik said:
post 3 pics of drake where he doesn't look suspect

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #28
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 proof1984 said:
so you saying making music for your fans on the internet and not selling one album would be better then having a major label deal?
im saying, he makes good music.. and if he wasnt signed to a major deal he would still make good music..

and how is he supposed to make money.... because if hes posting all his music online... none of you raggidy bastards are buying it...no radio play? means no sell out shows ..maybe in rinky dink bars and hiphop clubs but no big venues
dude is known world wide (he just got off tour from over seas), he's official... i didnt say it would be a free website either..

if cole dropped an album in 1 month from today, it would do AT LEAST 120k.. im sure..

1. college kids know him 2. the hood knows him 3. the internet knows him

not only do they know him.. they know he's f**kin RAW! son!
 01-31-2011, 08:27 PM         #29
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlershope84 said:
how when he selling out shows everywhere he go, 4k+ people has 300k thousand twitter followers, and is probably one of the top underground acts in the country for any genre? When he dropped FNL he was getting 4k downloads of the mixtape per second..sorry but the metrics state otherwise, dude has the female following you know the people who actually purchase cd's he's one of those artist who sell more than there buzz indicates like Lupe, Nas etc.
we will see scrap.
 7 years ago '10        #30
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 7 years ago '10        #31
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
 BastardChild said:
120 k ... muahaha you guys are nuts... and i am a huge fan of j cole and i can admit this.. he wouldnt do more than 40 k ... internet fans dont amount to jack s**t for record sales... its all about radio play my friend.. name me an artist that gets no radio play and sells units and im talking units...
lol no its not, not even close, its about appealling to a demographic that buys albums, and building a strong BRAND...I can't stress this enough plenty of artist dominate radio and don't sell shyt, but the artist that can build a brand like Kid Cudi and the like sell more than most artist you hear on the radio.
 7 years ago '04        #32
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
j cole still had the best verse on bp3...
 7 years ago '08        #33
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
Fuk this thread...I'm in Karolina and we support Cole. If anybody else does Big Ups...dude is the truth.
 7 years ago '04        #34
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1849 1849
yall still aint figured jigga out yet?

dude signs potential stars just so he can be safe, sits them in a room, and tells them to call him back when their shyt starts to pop so he can put the album out, have it blow, take credit, then jump on the remix.

J. Cole probably be calling long distance for hours to get through to Jay while he's with B on some Yacht in the mediterranean and Jay be like " You got a Top 10 hit yet? then why the f*ck you calling me then ? :jay: " *hangs up *
 7 years ago '10        #35
Danation 4 heat pts
space
space
$821 | Props total: 13 13
 psylence2k said:

dude signs potential stars just so he can be safe, sits them in a room, and tells them to call him back when their shyt starts to pop so he can put the album out, have it blow, take credit, then jump on the remix.

J. Cole probably be calling long distance for hours to get through to Jay while he's with B on some Yacht in the mediterranean and Jay be like " You got a Top 10 hit yet? then why the f*ck you calling me then ? :jay: " *hangs up *
sad, but true
 7 years ago '04        #36
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,638 | Props total: 3165 3165
dame said it best "jay dont work with his new artist he make it hard for em"
 02-01-2011, 12:37 AM         #37
So Uptown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RICKY ROZAY said:
30 DOLLARS??!?!?!?!

nooooooooo
 7 years ago '07        #38
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,126 | Props total: 1350 1350
3 fiddy
 7 years ago '10        #39
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
Damn, J. Cole gets no love on boxden lol.

It would be nice if Jigga gets on a track with Cole, but i think that adds the allure to it that he doesn't. Keeps the fans waiting & waiting until they jump on a song together like him & drake did with in the morning.

I guess one of the reasons why they not seen together like that is cuz Jay is in london, france, ny, etc. doing business trips & touring and what not. idk
 7 years ago '10        #40
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
 psylence2k said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy