Jan 30 - Ohio Police Bust 4 People With 2000 Pounds Of Weed And $1 Million In Cash!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
whoismg 
space
space
$885 | Props total: 81 81
never heard so many people proud that a dude in their town got caught movin major lbs...

7 years ago '06        #42
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 23 23
Thats a lotta damn trees and no there def wont be a shortage of bud in columbus, ive still been smoking good. That was just one big lick, they got caught but think about how much is out there, probably even just on the southside, then the whole city, then the state and every state is the same, weed is everwhere and always will be no matter how many busts they make
 7 years ago '10        #43
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5672 5672
 whoismg said:
never heard so many people proud that a dude in their town got caught movin major lbs...

That's how you know these Ohio dudes is a bunch of country a.ss, wanna be city a.ss n*ggas. Couldn't wait for the first news story that make them seem "street". Yall just lost weed and now they got heat on the city you dumb muthaf*ckas.
 7 years ago '05        #44
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,524 | Props total: 7630 7630
 lfletcher said:
:wow: $3 mil is weed & $1 mil is cash. Damn!

Probably connected to one of those Mexican Cartels.

$20 bags just increased to $40. Bout to be a major drought!
I or anybody else I know would ever buy a 20 sack for 40....
 7 years ago '10        #45
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 7608 7608
 FrankAndBeans said:
That's how you know these Ohio dudes is a bunch of country a.ss, wanna be city a.ss n*ggas. Couldn't wait for the first news story that make them seem "street". Yall just lost weed and now they got heat on the city you dumb muthaf*ckas.
but we didnt lose anything...it was some mexican dirty weed, nobody wanted that.

..and how is this making n*ggas from ohio seem "street" nobody in this tread had anything to do with that weed or the bust nor did they claim to...n*ggas just commenting cuz it happened around the way...if someone that lived down the street from your house made national news about a major drug bust im sure you would talk about it too.
 02-01-2011, 09:17 AM         #46
HDKG614 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude called us Ohioans some country wannabes. Lmao ain't s**t country about it. And nobody is happy about s**t. Makes no difference my weedmen still on deck. So who gives a f**k. There's money makers and hood people everywhere tho u should know that.
 7 years ago '06        #47
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,121 | Props total: 4704 4704
 HDKG614 said:
Dude called us Ohioans some country wannabes. Lmao ain't s**t country about it. And nobody is happy about s**t. Makes no difference my weedmen still on deck. So who gives a f**k. There's money makers and hood people everywhere tho u should know that.
exactly(in agree w/ u)
im a NY(bklyn)dude all my life but know wherever there is poverty & people, there will be crime.
whether it is hood or suburbs.
America or any other continent
it's not about being "cool" or "street"
it's about providing.

"nobody do that where i grew at n*gga duh" - Jayz
"we're moving dimes cause we aint doing fine" - JayZ
 02-01-2011, 10:28 AM         #48
EDDY Jr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the feds gonna get high:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #49
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 Santoro said:
You know the cops probably found a Million, only 946,000 was returned though. Lol

Someone snitched.
haha Why ain't anyone else pick this up? I guess n*ggas don't read.

You know someone skimmed a cool 52 K off the top. Probably split it with his partner
 7 years ago '06        #50
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
no matter what small to medium sized town I pass thru in OH, WV or PA I almost never fail to meet somebody else from this are...........no matter how small or how s**tty if theres a drug scene theres usually a C.O. dude at the forefront.........
got 5 on it that's normally one of them crusty muhf**kas from the westside

and this happened early last week, i didn't think twice about it or come here and make a thread when i saw it on the news
 02-01-2011, 11:09 AM         #51
KingNick305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats 2000 pounds of mexican shwag off the streets. If yall smoke the good stuff yall shouldnt be concerned about a drought....
 02-01-2011, 11:17 AM         #52
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CA$H MONEY said:
I keep trying to tell thse cats we get it here in Ohio!! Can you say drought time in Columbus???
yessir. I go to school in Dayton and I'm definitely expecting to be affected by this down here, too. Going to have to go to the headshop and load up on spice i guess
 02-01-2011, 11:19 AM         #53
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cops are criminals. You have to choose which gang you are rolling with. Cops just have the most soldiers.
 02-01-2011, 11:19 AM         #54
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingNick305 said:
Thats 2000 pounds of mexican shwag off the streets. If yall smoke the good stuff yall shouldnt be concerned about a drought....
I've smoked some kind ONCE in almost 3 years at school. In highschool my dude had the hook up for some nice kind but down here at school it's been tough to find a reliable guy who has some kush. :( It's mainly upper mids I'd say but nothing mind blowing
 7 years ago '09        #55
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,653 | Props total: 13112 13112
Damns.
 7 years ago '10        #56
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 7608 7608
 O_nasty said:
got 5 on it that's normally one of them crusty muhf**kas from the westside
damn, everybody in columbus hates westsiders
 7 years ago '06        #57
ralphant 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$536 | Props total: 0 0
damn they getting it like that in my neck of the woods LMAO wonder y my Dayton n*ggas always up here
 7 years ago '09        #58
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
i swear ohio be gettin it in
 7 years ago '04        #59
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 217 217
 O_nasty said:
they wasn't moving more than them brittany hills boys though....they had the city/state on lock for 10 plus

free papa joe

but yea....never a drought in Columbus, that chick from Cali on trial now when they caught her moving dro from a private air plane last summer

im from columbus ohio too n i know a few people movin more than them brittany hills boys he had his side of town on lock for 10 plus years plus i heard he was a snake anyway so you know how that goes
 7 years ago '04        #60
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 217 217
to everyone from outside my city, theres million dollar n*ggas runnin round this b**ch just like everywhere else its just we aint in new york or a big state, like ol boy said a outta towner come here n try n hustle they better be breakin bread or they goin be goin back home, its just as grimey here as anywhere else, i remember when some of your fav artists came n tried to set up shop here, you dont think they was breakin bread?? they was breakin bread they even made a song about it, matter fat yo fav rappers baby momma from here, n ask gucci mane bout papa joe :)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy