Jan 30 - Ohio Police Bust 4 People With 2000 Pounds Of Weed And $1 Million In Cash!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
7901 pageviews
66 comments

Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 512 512
Jan 30 - Ohio Police Bust 4 People With 2000 Pounds Of Weed And $1 Million In Cash!

[pic - click to view]

[fdvd]12022[/fdvd]

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Columbus officers make one of the largest pot busts of the last two decades when they seize about 2,000 pounds of marijuana Wednesday.

Columbus officers were conducting surveillance outside a warehouse at 2365 S. 7th St. Wednesday morning.

Officers noticed a large freight shipment come in of what they tentatively identified as -- and later confirmed -- to be marijuana, according to Columbus police.

Officers watched a van leave the South Side warehouse and then stopped the vehicle at South High Street and Kingston Avenue.

Officers found 1,000 pounds of pot inside the van, CPD told NBC4.

Hector Ernesto Martinez, 37, and Luis Alberto Miranda were arrested.

There was another 1,000 pounds of marijuana inside the warehouse, according to CPD.

"We believe these drugs were targeted for or to be distributed in the central Ohio area," said Gary Cameron, acting commander of the CPD Narcotics Bureau.

Further investigation led officers to a home on the 4800 block of Carbondale Drive. That's on the city's Southeast Side, off Noe Bixby Road.

Officers said they watched Arnaldo Ruben Miranda and a woman taking suitcases and duffle bags out of the home.

Inside the suitcases and bags, clothes were on top of and hiding cash, $946,000 in cash, according to CPD Sgt. Rich Weiner.

The woman was released. However, Arnaldo, 26, was arrested. He and 25-year-old Luis are brothers and have been living in Columbus for about a year, CPD said.

Martinez' citizenship was not known.

Martinez, Luis and Arnaldo each are facing one state count of possession. They could face more state charges or federal charges, according to CPD.

The state possession charges are second-degree felonies because of the bulk weight of the drugs.

Columbus police said the seized marijuana has a street value of $3 million.

The seizure was part of a six-month investigation by the South Central Ohio HIDTA Federal Drug Task Force.

CPD also said the seizure was not connected to the large pot bust in Pickerington in July 2010. More than 1,000 pounds of pot, with a street value of $1.8 million, was seized after police broke up an operation allegedly linked to a Mexican drug cartel.

[pic - click to view]

http://www2.nbc4i.com/new .. bus-ar-377889/

66 comments for "Jan 30 - Ohio Police Bust 4 People With 2000 Pounds Of Weed And $1 Million In Cash!"

7 years ago '10        #2
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,499 | Props total: 9792 9792

should have been a goon

could of saved lives with that much bread

what a lick
 7 years ago '09        #3
kmj09 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 128 128

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #4
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 kmj09 said:
I keep trying to tell thse cats we get it here in Ohio!! Can you say drought time in Columbus???
 7 years ago '06        #5
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
That much money and drugs together...these n*ggas don't never gonna see the streets again.
 7 years ago '06        #6
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 462 462
Well this is going to f**k me up. Goddamnit....
 7 years ago '06        #7
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8917 8917
bout that life huh? i always said it drugs aint worth it lol really isnt
 7 years ago '10        #8
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,097 | Props total: 7454 7454
Yup, n*ggas move weight in OHIO.
 7 years ago '04        #9
fame614 220 heat pts220
space
space
$5,716 | Props total: 357 357
damn i wonder if my weed man got some weed now smh
 01-30-2011, 06:48 PM         #10
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL I live in columbus, not too far from where ted williams was found, maybe 10 mins....this is way more ghetto, and straight hood lmao...and it's true, ohio, there's nothing to do but get high as s**t, or drunk, or osu football --- we don't have any good pro sports teams, we never have!....
 7 years ago '10        #11
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #12
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 Special Edd said:
bout that life huh? i always said it drugs aint worth it lol really isnt
you don't hear about the people that don't get caught and do it forever or long enough to retire
 01-30-2011, 07:03 PM         #13
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GBREEZE said:
Yup, n*ggas move weight in OHIO.
Of course, scam artists can't sell Cleveland Cavaliers tickets anymore.
 7 years ago '04        #14
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
:wow: $3 mil is weed & $1 mil is cash. Damn!

Probably connected to one of those Mexican Cartels.

$20 bags just increased to $40. Bout to be a major drought!
 7 years ago '06        #15
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
These cops love the a.sset forfeiture laws. Nothing more than legalized robbery.

Wait to catch these drug dealers at the right time when they got a lot of money, and all that money goes to the department Obviously some of those dudes are pocketing money too, you'd be naive to think otherwise.

They shouldn't be allowed to use the money for their department regardless if they need it or not. In a perfect world I think they should be forced to give the money to charities or something along those lines. We pay these f**ks enough money in taxes, they shouldn't need to be robbing drug dealers on top of it.

Last edited by beantown; 01-30-2011 at 07:13 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #16
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
they wasn't moving more than them brittany hills boys though....they had the city/state on lock for 10 plus

free papa joe

but yea....never a drought in Columbus, that chick from Cali on trial now when they caught her moving dro from a private air plane last summer
 7 years ago '04        #17
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 O_nasty said:
they wasn't moving more than them brittany hills boys though....they had the city/state on lock for 10 plus

free papa joe

n*gga that was coke and not weed... And this was a million dollar play. That n*gga was not hittin million dollar stings lmao but free pj he aint snitch
 7 years ago '04        #18
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 CA$H MONEY said:
I keep trying to tell thse cats we get it here in Ohio!!
this. my roommate freshmen year was from Columbus and he said all they do there is get high and drunk. there aint s**t else to do lol.
 7 years ago '08        #19
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
I kept hearing my homies talk about the drought around here... s**t is about to get even worse lmao...

and yea I'm in Columbus!
 01-30-2011, 07:56 PM         #20
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
These cops love the a.sset forfeiture laws. Nothing more than legalized robbery.

Wait to catch these drug dealers at the right time when they got a lot of money, and all that money goes to the department Obviously some of those dudes are pocketing money too, you'd be naive to think otherwise.

They shouldn't be allowed to use the money for their department regardless if they need it or not. In a perfect world I think they should be forced to give the money to charities or something along those lines. We pay these f**ks enough money in taxes, they shouldn't need to be robbing drug dealers on top of it.
Sounds Like somebody hasn't smoked in a minute.

Another reason why that city is a piece of s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy