Diddy Gives His Son A Second $360,000 Maybach For His Birthday

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
5825 pageviews
58 comments

SM 38189 heat pts38189
space
space
$127,978 | Props total: 67581 67581
Diddy Gives His Son A Second $360,000 Maybach For His Birthday

Bad Boy Records CEO Diddy treated his son to another Maybach luxury vehicle for his 17th birthday just a year after shocking fans with a $360,000 ride.

According to Diddy, Justin's achievements in school also earned him another Maybach to add to his collection.

The 41-year-old rapper - who raises six children - bought his son Justin the Maybach car for his birthday after achieving high grades at school, and hopes he will use it to impress girls. He said: "Justin has turned himself around and is now an Honors student, which he wasn't before, so I wanted to treat him. It's a collector's car so maybe he will use it for special occasions like on a first date, but like all my kids, he prefers the simpler things than the expensive things. Simple tastes." (Independent)

Last summer, while talking on ABC's "Nightline," Diddy defended his past $360,000 Maybach purchase for Justin Dior Combs.

"I think it's appropriate to give my kids whatever I want to give my kids," he told Martin Bashir. "I feel the way I raise my children, I don't have to explain to you or anyone else, 'cause nobody knows the way I raise my children...Nobody knows the lessons that I've taught my children to understand, if they are mentally ready for that," he said. "It wasn't even about a lesson; it's what I wanted to do. I could do whatever I want to do and you can't question me about it." (New York Daily News)

Justin's last birthday celebration included a variety of celebrities.

Talk about a sweet 16. For his 16th birthday, Diddy gave his son Justin Dior Combs a brand-new silver Maybach (price tag: $360,000). The teen received the wheels at a lavish bash Saturday night at M2 Ultralounge club in NYC. (Among the guests: Jersey Shore stars Paul "Pauly D" Delvecchio, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and rapper Lil' Kim.) Diddy, 40, also gave his son a $10,000 check to open a bank account. (For the record, Justin is donating it all to Haiti relief.) "I'm just ecstatic right now," Justin told UsMagazine.com at his party, which will be featured on an upcoming episode of MTV's My Super Sweet 16. "Words can't even describe how I feel. I'm so blessed and thankful for all of this." (US Magazine)

In a past interview promoting the 2010 film Get Him to the Greek, Diddy talked about creating a more mature image of himself.

"I think this role will definitely be a revelation to people," Diddy said referring to his role as a record label executive in the film. "People have this perception of me - which is my fault - of maybe a rapper or Champagne-sipping and Hamptons and white fur and just cliche type of things that are just kind of old and dated and corny, which isn't how I am today, you know? That was just part of my image for a second. It wasn't who Sean is. You evolve - like, I need to retire my diamond necklace and fur jacket now. Things change. Times change." (Kansas City)

Justin Combs was reportedly born December 30th, 1993.

[pic - click to view]

Diddy Cops Another Maybach For Justin, "He Prefers The Simpler Things Than The Expensive" | SOHH.COM

Last edited by SM; 01-30-2011 at 09:32 AM..

58 comments for "Diddy Gives His Son A Second $360,000 Maybach For His Birthday"

7 years ago '08        #2
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537

[pic - click to view]

:sadcam:
 7 years ago '06        #3
SM 38189 heat pts38189 OP
space
space
$127,978 | Props total: 67581 67581
 cuddyduce said:

[pic - click to view]

:sadcam:
thats the one from last year, couldnt find this years...
 7 years ago '07        #4
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,591 | Props total: 1054 1054
 SM said:

Bad Boy Records CEO Diddy treated his son to another Maybach luxury vehicle for his 17th birthday just a year after shocking fans with a $360,000 ride.

According to Diddy, Justin's achievements in school also earned him another Maybach to add to his collection.

The 41-year-old rapper - who raises six children - bought his son Justin the Maybach car for his birthday after achieving high grades at school, and hopes he will use it to impress girls. He said: "Justin has turned himself around and is now an Honors student, which he wasn't before, so I wanted to treat him. It's a collector's car so maybe he will use it for special occasions like on a first date, but like all my kids, he prefers the simpler things than the expensive things. Simple tastes." (Independent)

7 years ago '05        #5
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
Not even being a hater (I'm one of the few fans of Diddy) but isn't Mercedes in the process of dissolving the Maybach brand for good?

Last edited by Flatbush85; 01-29-2011 at 09:04 PM..
 01-29-2011, 09:06 PM         #6
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn props to Diddy he a good father mayne

but aye da f**k is up wit that lil n*gga head n/h?
muhf**ka hair look like that n*gga Jack from Lord Of The Flies :jay:
 7 years ago '06        #7
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4831 4831
i dont understand the hate if i could afford to buy my son a maybach i would too. I mean really wtd would he look like buying his kid a kia.
 7 years ago '05        #8
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
Diddy explains why he can buy his son a Maybach in this interview. And look how out of touch the world is with hip hop. This dude called Diddy a hardcore hip hop artist...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #9
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
I got a steak dinner for my last birthday
 7 years ago '04        #10
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Justin stay winning...
 7 years ago '10        #11
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 7 years ago '04        #12
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
I was expected to be an honors student..

This dude giving his son a Maybach for something that kept my parents from throwing me out of the house
 7 years ago '08        #13
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #14
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 akademiks said:

This dude giving his son a Maybach for something that kept my parents from throwing me out of the house
This...I gotta "my child is an Honor student and St. Joseph high school" bumper sticker and this dude get's a Maybach...Damn I need to get me a wealthy pops... Hell I would've settled for having A pops at all, but f**k it Moms did all right by herself
 7 years ago '10        #15
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21129 21129
Man....f**k diddy & his son....

[pic - click to view]

But happy birthday to dude. lol

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 01-29-2011 at 09:59 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #16
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
f**k that lil n*gga, yea im mad
 7 years ago '05        #17
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
hey man he got it like that...cant even hate smh
 01-29-2011, 10:10 PM         #18
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #19
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
justin like ....awww man. not another maybach :sad2:
 01-29-2011, 10:26 PM         #20
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His kids like the simple things yet you get him a Maybach? How about getting him something he might actually want then?

And lol at "I hope he uses it to impress girls", that's how you end up with chicks that don't really care about you, a bunch of baby moms and child support payments. Come on Diddy you should know this first hand...

akademiks said:

My reward for not getting bad bad grades was not getting an azz whooping
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop