The Official College Football Off-Season Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #561
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14773 14773
 Cap Peeler said:
the east is weak. your main competition right now should be florida but they got a brand new everything and they might slip a game or two.

you get a weak auburn team at home, kentucky, ole miss, miss state is going to be tough, tennessee showed up at the end of last year, and @scar which will be tough too.

but with that said, uga has the best QB in the SEC, loaded at RB, very good defensive line and secondary. I don't know about your status at WR who is stepping up for AJ Green but Orson Charles is a beast at TE.

the way i see it is

Boise state W
South Carolina Tossup
Coastal Carolina W
Ole Miss W
Miss State W
Tennessee W
Vandy W
Florida L
New Mexico State W
Kentucky W
Georgia Tech W

get past south carolina and there really isn't much competition after that. @ Tennessee is gonna be rough though
SC is def. their biggest competition in the East, I think Florida is gonna be in rebuilding mode (tho that still prolly means 8 wins), but so is Georgia imo. I think the East, as weak as it is, is SC's to lose next year.
 7 years ago '07        #562
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
This guy at sportsbybrooks hates Auburn..........he is gonna expose their a.ss anyday now.

Monday NCAA investigators descended on Thibodaux, Louisiana, to meet individually with Auburn football recruit Greg Robinson, Robinson’s mother Lydia, Robinson a.ssociate Sean Nelson and Robinson’s former Thibodaux High School Coach Dennis Lorio.

At issue in those meetings was Robinson’s recruitment by Auburn, which raised red flags after an investigative piece by Thayer Evans at FOXSports.com in early January.

In a private meeting held at Thibodaux high school on Monday, Lorio met with an NCAA investigator and a Thibodaux high school official.

During the meeting Lorio was asked by an NCAA investigator about Auburn’s recruitment of former Thibodaux high school players Trovon Reed and Robinson. More specificially, Lorio was asked about the role Nelson played in the recruitment of both players and the nature of Nelson’s relationship with the Auburn coaching staff.

Also discussed between Lorio and an NCAA investigator was numerous trips Nelson took to Auburn with Reed and Robinson, and an iPhone that Robinson allegedly acquired following a trip to Auburn.

Additionally, Lorio was asked by an NCAA investigator to expound on the following comment he made to Evans in the FOXSports.com piece:

“How did players from Thibodaux, La., become so interested in Auburn?” Lorio asks. “That’s a really good question. Trooper Taylor and Sean Nelson would know.

Taylor is an a.ssistant football coach at Auburn who was involved in the recruitment of Reed and Robinson.

While Auburn’s recruitment of Reed and Robinson was the center of the conversation between Lorio and the NCAA investigator, multiple sources indicate that the NCAA is also focusing its attention on so-called “street agents” like Nelson, with similar NCAA probes currently taking place around the country.

Nelson, Reed and Robinson all denied any impropriety involving Auburn’s recruitment of the two players in Evans’ FOXSports.com piece.

When contacted via email about NCAA representatives being in Thibodaux on Monday, NCAA spokesman Stacey Osburn replied in an email, “The NCAA cannot comment on current, pending or potential investigations.”

For more on the story later today, visit FOXSports.com.

Dumbass Auburn player trying to papers with twitter.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #563
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Cap Peeler said:
the east is weak. your main competition right now should be florida but they got a brand new everything and they might slip a game or two.

you get a weak auburn team at home, kentucky, ole miss, miss state is going to be tough, tennessee showed up at the end of last year, and @scar which will be tough too.

but with that said, uga has the best QB in the SEC, loaded at RB, very good defensive line and secondary. I don't know about your status at WR who is stepping up for AJ Green but Orson Charles is a beast at TE.

the way i see it is

Boise state W
South Carolina Tossup
Coastal Carolina W
Ole Miss W
Miss State W
Tennessee W
Vandy W
Florida L
New Mexico State W
Kentucky W
Georgia Tech W

get past south carolina and there really isn't much competition after that. @ Tennessee is gonna be rough though
I think we actually beat UF this year.. Richt historically wins 1 out of 4 games and last yr should of been ours.. this one will be. Look at our OOC our new AD was Jeremy Foley's right hand man so get used to UGA having that "Florida type" schedule. We only took the Boise Game to keep up with Alabama's exposure in our state

USCe is in Athens so it evens it up a bit.. we have the talent to beat them but that's a huge swing game for our season. Hopefully we'll remember the 2007 loss against them that came back to keep us out of the national championship

There is no replacement for AJ Marlon Brown is supposed to be the guy but he hasn't done s**t in 2 years so I'm not banking on that but we are waiting to see Chris Conley in the spring game.. 6'3 190 everyone is sayin he's sick so we'll see

Bottomline september is huge. It's basically 2 home games though so we have no excuses
 7 years ago '07        #564
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Cap Peeler said:

the way i see it is

Boise state Tossup
South Carolina Tossup
Coastal Carolina W
Ole Miss W
Miss State W
Tennessee W
Vandy W
Florida L
New Mexico State W
Kentucky W
Georgia Tech W

Fixed it for you. Boise State in no way will be an easy win.
 7 years ago '09        #565
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
This guy at sportsbybrooks hates Auburn..........he is gonna expose their a.ss anyday now.

Monday NCAA investigators descended on Thibodaux, Louisiana, to meet individually with Auburn football recruit Greg Robinson, Robinson’s mother Lydia, Robinson a.ssociate Sean Nelson and Robinson’s former Thibodaux High School Coach Dennis Lorio.

At issue in those meetings was Robinson’s recruitment by Auburn, which raised red flags after an investigative piece by Thayer Evans at FOXSports.com in early January.

In a private meeting held at Thibodaux high school on Monday, Lorio met with an NCAA investigator and a Thibodaux high school official.

During the meeting Lorio was asked by an NCAA investigator about Auburn’s recruitment of former Thibodaux high school players Trovon Reed and Robinson. More specificially, Lorio was asked about the role Nelson played in the recruitment of both players and the nature of Nelson’s relationship with the Auburn coaching staff.

Also discussed between Lorio and an NCAA investigator was numerous trips Nelson took to Auburn with Reed and Robinson, and an iPhone that Robinson allegedly acquired following a trip to Auburn.

Additionally, Lorio was asked by an NCAA investigator to expound on the following comment he made to Evans in the FOXSports.com piece:

“How did players from Thibodaux, La., become so interested in Auburn?” Lorio asks. “That’s a really good question. Trooper Taylor and Sean Nelson would know.

Taylor is an a.ssistant football coach at Auburn who was involved in the recruitment of Reed and Robinson.

While Auburn’s recruitment of Reed and Robinson was the center of the conversation between Lorio and the NCAA investigator, multiple sources indicate that the NCAA is also focusing its attention on so-called “street agents” like Nelson, with similar NCAA probes currently taking place around the country.

Nelson, Reed and Robinson all denied any impropriety involving Auburn’s recruitment of the two players in Evans’ FOXSports.com piece.

When contacted via email about NCAA representatives being in Thibodaux on Monday, NCAA spokesman Stacey Osburn replied in an email, “The NCAA cannot comment on current, pending or potential investigations.”

For more on the story later today, visit FOXSports.com.

[pic - click to view]

I wake up everyday hoping that day is the day I turn on ESPN and see breaking news Auburn receives NCAA football death penalty
 7 years ago '07        #566
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 CutKidd21 said:
I wake up everyday hoping that day is the day I turn on ESPN and see breaking news Auburn receives NCAA football death penalty
It wont be that sudden.......when it happens we all will see it coming.
 7 years ago '09        #567
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 TH35 said:
Fixed it for you. Boise State in no way will be an easy win.
Kellen Moore is going to have to beat us bc our D was 7th in the nation against the run last year and we return 8 from that D.. believe it or not we are upgrading @ LB.. Justin houston is the only player we lose that really hurts (obviously )

and since pettis and young are gone along with a s**tload of players from that team plus it being even more of a home game than VT had last year (UGA is 45 min from ATL) and in a dome at that ... it won't be easy but we should be favored
 7 years ago '06        #568
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14773 14773
 FEEDTHEBEAST said:

[pic - click to view]

u got to be s**tting me. that cant be real?! good god. these motherf**kers are about as dumb as it gets.
 7 years ago '07        #569
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Kellen Moore is going to have to beat us bc our D was 7th in the nation against the run last year and we return 8 from that D.. believe it or not we are upgrading @ LB.. Justin houston is the only player we lose that really hurts (obviously )

and since pettis and young are gone along with a s**tload of players from that team plus it being even more of a home game than VT had last year (UGA is 45 min from ATL) and in a dome at that ... it won't be easy but we should be favored
You should be favored but its definitely no cakewalk. Athletes aside, it'll be a coaches battle which is why I think it will be tough.
 7 years ago '04        #570
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
With boise losing pettis and young I expect to see a fall in their offensive production. Playing against a solid team in the opening game is hard to do and this is basically a road game for them. Like cuttkidd said, uga is 45 mins away, and that dome is gonna be loud as f**k with red jerseys everywhere. I like UGA's defense, especially their D-line matching up against Boise State.
 7 years ago '04        #571
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
u got to be s**tting me. that cant be real?! good god. these motherf**kers are about as dumb as it gets.
they fit perfectly in that institution ..
 7 years ago '07        #572
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
With boise losing pettis and young I expect to see a fall in their offensive production. Playing against a solid team in the opening game is hard to do and this is basically a road game for them. Like cuttkidd said, uga is 45 mins away, and that dome is gonna be loud as f**k with red jerseys everywhere. I like UGA's defense, especially their D-line matching up against Boise State.
Of course, but they really relied more on their run game last year. Their defense has been solid for the past few years. They have some nice blitz packages and Boise's d-line is no joke either. I know its tough to play big games in the beginning of the season this game will most likely be like the LSU/UNC game that was sloppy as hell. Even though UNC lost mad ppl due to suspension they stayed in the game. Georgia will most likely win, barely. Over the season both teams will get better.
 7 years ago '04        #573
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 TH35 said:
Of course, but they really relied more on their run game last year. Their defense has been solid for the past few years. They have some nice blitz packages and Boise's d-line is no joke either. I know its tough to play big games in the beginning of the season this game will most likely be like the LSU/UNC game that was sloppy as hell. Even though UNC lost mad ppl due to suspension they stayed in the game. Georgia will most likely win, barely. Over the season both teams will get better.
that unc/lsu game

that s**t was painful to watch

but it was also funny how horrible les miles and jefferson are

Patrick Peterson won that game for em n*ggas
 7 years ago '07        #574
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
that unc/lsu game

that s**t was painful to watch

but it was also funny how horrible les miles and jefferson are

Patrick Peterson won that game for em n*ggas
Funny, that was Peterson's worst game too (coverage wise) he did go off on kick/punt returns... Yates lit up that secondary for like 400+ yards.
 7 years ago '04        #575
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 TH35 said:
Funny, that was Peterson's worst game too (coverage wise) he did go off on kick/punt returns... Yates lit up that secondary for like 400+ yards.
after them n*ggas went up by 30 they stopped giving a f**k.

except for jefferson, he couldn't hit a building from 20 yds if he had the chance.
 7 years ago '04        #576
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
Jimbo Fisher gets $4.75M raise

* Email
* Print
* Comments2

Associated Press

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State's Jimbo Fisher has received a $4.75 million raise following his first season as the Seminoles' football coach.

Fisher has signed a five-year, $13.75 million contract that runs until January 2016. He receives an annual pay raise of $950,000, which will come from Fisher's radio and television shows and public appearances.

His $225,000 annual base salary and several bonus provisions were unchanged.

The deal requires Fisher to reimburse the school $2 million if he leaves before the end of the contract.

The Seminoles finished 10-4 in Fisher's first year after taking over for Bobby Bowden.

The school also released a copy of offensive line coach Rick Trickett's three-year contract that will pay him $400,000 annually.
4 mil for winning the ESPN U recruiting championship

f**k outta here lil brothers... they'll be calling for his head in a couple of years
 6 years ago '04        #577
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
had to bump this

Auburn's defense is still garbage Utah state just ripped them a 40 yd td run
 09-03-2011, 11:18 AM         #578
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
loving it

dyer is overated also
 6 years ago '04        #579
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
ohio state not lookin too bad either

akron is terrible though
 6 years ago '04        #580
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 Cap Peeler said:
ohio state not lookin too bad either

akron is terrible though
Shush your face! Let Go Zips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago