The Official College Football Off-Season Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #481
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 70 70

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #482
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Birdman's Back said:
I literally dont remember you saying s**t like that, in fact I dont remember seeing you say s**t until Auburn starting goin on the streak. lmao bandwagon a.ss. yall aint got no $cam Newton hiding that none of us knew about, losing the whole O-Line, almost all RBs, ur top WR and the only have way decent players on ur 'D'. this s**t is going to be HILARIOUS. im callin it now yall got a 2 losses on the record before September's done.
Its true..........but still n*gga dont get no credit for that s**t. Them damn Auburn fans be saying that s**t since 1957 and now they wanna say "I told you so" GTFOH!!
 7 years ago '04        #483
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 FeedTheBeast said:
Its true..........but still n*gga dont get no credit for that s**t. Them damn Auburn fans be saying that s**t since 1957 and now they wanna say "I told you so" GTFOH!!
 7 years ago '06        #484
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14773 14773
yall heard about the drama with Alabama's "Fax Cam" where the chick in the mini skirt was on camera.

here's a screen cap of Auburn's "Fax Cam"

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #485
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 MATIX said:

[pic - click to view]

Congrats on the number 1 class.. I f**ks with Rivals though but to each its own..

Hopefully Jimbo can win the ACC this fall and see us down in New Orleans next year..... Oh yeah we going to be down there but the question is "Will you Noles meet us there??"
 7 years ago '07        #486
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354
wtf is wrong with u bammers!? I understand you guys are excited after your little bowl win against mountain brook...but damn...chill out until at least june.

Last edited by jhj26; 02-04-2011 at 12:29 AM..
 02-04-2011, 12:35 AM         #487
don jaun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
I am lost to why recruits go to Clemson
, and other recruits never consider going to Oregon.
iptay...they also pay to play
 7 years ago '06        #488
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 jhj26 said:
wtf is wrong with u bammers!? I understand you guys are excited after your little bowl win against mountain brook...but damn...chill out until at least june.
You think were going to hide b/c Auburn won a NC?? Were not you dumbass...Alabama won a NC and Auburn fans are ghost as hell....Alabama fans will continue to talk college football year around no matter what team wins the NC...Dont worry b/c after your 5 win season this upcoming year, you and the rest of the Auburn fans will go ghost again.
 7 years ago '07        #489
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354
 titanreese said:
You think were going to hide b/c Auburn won a NC?? Were not you dumbass...Alabama won a NC and Auburn fans are ghost as hell....Alabama fans will continue to talk college football year around no matter what team wins the NC...Dont worry b/c after your 5 win season this upcoming year, you and the rest of the Auburn fans will go ghost again.
priceless
 7 years ago '06        #490
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 jhj26 said:
priceless
Cam isnt priceless is 180K about the right price??
 7 years ago '04        #491
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
STILL AVAILABLE

Not everyone signs on national signing day. Here's a look at some of the top remaining unsigned players.

DE Jadeveon Clowney (Rock Hill, S.C./South Pointe)
ESPNU 150 rank: 1 | Position rank: 1 | Stars: 5
Clowney said in an interview Wednesday on ESPNU that he would make his decision public Feb. 14, both his birthday and Valentine's Day. He's considering Alabama, South Carolina and Clemson.

OT Cyrus Kouandjio (Hyattsville, Md./DeMatha)
ESPNU 150 rank: 3 | Position rank: 1 | Stars: 5
Kouandjio committed on ESPNU's national signing day special to Auburn but failed to fax in his signed letter of intent. He said later that he is "rethinking" his decision. He's considering Auburn and Alabama.

ATH Aubrey Coleman (Walnut, Calif./Walnut)
ESPNU 150 rank: 117 | Position rank: 18 | Stars: 4
Coleman was verbally committed to Washington but will not sign with the Huskies and is expected to attend a junior college.

QB Jerrard Randall (Hollywood, Fla./Chaminade)
ESPNU 150 rank: 126 | Position rank: 8 | Stars: 4
A longtime verbal commit to Oregon, Randall has an ideal skill set for the Ducks' offense, but he had not signed as of late Wednesday night. According to The Oregonian, he still needs a qualifying test score.

ATH Zachary Witchett (Atlanta, Ga./Washington-Wilkes)
ESPNU 150 rank: 129 | Position rank: 20 | Stars: 4
Witchett was verbally committed to Georgia, but according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution, he has signed to play at Hinds Community College in Mississippi.

WR Antoine Arnold (Temecula, Calif./Chaparral)
ESPNU 150 rank: NR | Position rank: 33 | Stars: 4
Arnold was not verbally committed leading up to national signing day and is expected to attend Arizona Western College, a junior college.

TE Wallace Gonzalez (LePuente, Calif./Bishop Amat)
ESPNU 150 rank: NR | Position rank: 16 | Stars: 4
Gonzalez was considering UCLA and Cal but did not sign. He is a potential first-round choice in the upcoming MLB draft.

WR Devin Clarke (Sebring, Fla./Sebring)
ESPNU 150 rank: NR | Position rank: 34 | Stars: 4
Clarke was not verbally committed prior to signing day but now has signed with Butler Community College and hopes to attend South Florida in two years, according to the Tampa (Fla.) Highlands
Today.

RB Jeremy Hill (Baton Rouge, La./Redemptorist)
ESPNU 150 rank: NR | Position rank: 19 | Stars: 4
A longtime verbal commit to LSU, he was arrested Jan. 19 and his future is uncertain.

TE Jervohnte Riles (Bessemer, Ala./Lanier)
ESPNU 150 rank: NR | Positon rank: 10 | Stars: 4
A longtime Arkansas verbal commit, Riles did not sign Wednesday.

QB Jacoby Brissett (Palm Beach Gardens, Fla./Dwyer)
ESPNU 150 rank: NR | Position rank: 25 | Stars: 3
One of the talented trio out of Dwyer, Brissett announced he would not sign and would instead take time to decide among Florida, Miami, Wisconsin and Washington.
 7 years ago '07        #492
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
The Auburn fans in here remind me of the Bama fans last year. I had to hear Bama fans sayin they was gonna repeat and maybe win 3 in a row and all that thinkin Saban was God. Look up this thread from last year, true story. Oregon is even up in here sayin they gonna run sh*t in the Pac 12 for years to come. Yall mustve forgot USC ran that sh*t for all them years. Its a lot harder to win when the bullseyes on your back.
 7 years ago '06        #493
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 JordanWest86 said:
The Auburn fans in here remind me of the Bama fans last year. I had to hear Bama fans sayin they was gonna repeat and maybe win 3 in a row and all that thinkin Saban was God. Look up this thread from last year, true story. Oregon is even up in here sayin they gonna run sh*t in the Pac 12 for years to come. Yall mustve forgot USC ran that sh*t for all them years. Its a lot harder to win when the bullseyes on your back.
I don't recall any bama fans talking repeat last year. Everybody Who roots for Bama here was skeptical with this up coming season and knew we had a tough schedule playin 6 teams off their bye week and replacing our entire defense. I had us going 10-2 at worst with potential road loses to south Carolina and lsu.

Inexperience was our downfall not talent and we came up short some games. Even with a new qb starting I expect us to still battle it out with Lsu for the Sec West title this fall.
 7 years ago '09        #494
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Against D Grain said:
I don't recall any bama fans talking repeat last year. Everybody Who roots for Bama here was skeptical with this up coming season and knew we had a tough schedule playin 6 teams off their bye week and replacing our entire defense. I had us going 10-2 at worst with potential road loses to south Carolina and lsu.

Inexperience was our downfall not talent and we came up short some games. Even with a new qb starting I expect us to still battle it out with Lsu for the Sec West title this fall.

and you know it

we were all talkin s**t, that's what we do.
 7 years ago '04        #495
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 JordanWest86 said:
I don't think any Oregon fans are saying we're going to run it every year from here on out. Highly likely we will be the Pac-12 champs again this upcoming year though. And we're definitely going to be a contender for the next few years, just like we have been leading up to these past two seasons.
 02-04-2011, 11:10 AM         #496
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Auburn fans need to fall back because a year ago yall weren't around and Bama fans been on this board. Even if you are 1 of the 2 real Auburn fans you can't compare your fan base to Bamas. Auburn was like the 7th most represented SEC team on this forum

Last edited by -BigC-; 02-04-2011 at 11:13 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #497
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 -bigc- said:
auburn fans need to fall back because a year ago yall weren't around and bama fans been on this board. Even if you are 1 of the 2 real auburn fans you can't compare your fan base to bamas. Auburn was like the 7th most represented sec team on this forum
real talk!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #498
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 JFamis said:
I don't think any Oregon fans are saying we're going to run it every year from here on out. Highly likely we will be the Pac-12 champs again this upcoming year though. And we're definitely going to be a contender for the next few years, just like we have been leading up to these past two seasons.
Utah vs. Oregon in the Pac - 12 ship.
 7 years ago '04        #499
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 -BigC- said:
Auburn fans need to fall back because a year ago yall weren't around and Bama fans been on this board. Even if you are 1 of the 2 real Auburn fans you can't compare your fan base to Bamas. Auburn was like the 7th most represented SEC team on this forum
only n*gga i remember repping Auburn during the Tubbs days was UKnowWhatItis. Maybe there was another cat. But all of a sudden, after Cam Newton went on his little streak, a bunch of nobodies who noone knew about came out the woodshed claiming to be AU fans since birth bet them n*ggas ain't ever been to the state of alabama before
 7 years ago '07        #500
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Cap Peeler said:
only n*gga i remember repping Auburn during the Tubbs days was itiswhatitis. Maybe there was another cat. But all of a sudden, after Cam Newton went on his little streak, a bunch of nobodies who noone knew about came out the woodshed claiming to be AU fans since birth bet them n*ggas ain't ever been to the state of alabama before
Yea Uknowwhatitis was the only Auburn fan on here pre Cam Newton .
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy