The Official College Football Off-Season Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #421
marzeial 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 239 239
 -BigC- said:
I meant in the Pac-10 my bad .
You guys finished real strong... But are you worried at all about the possible lack of scholarships for the upcoming years?

Either way, glad to take Mamba off your hands :dancingcool:
 02-02-2011, 09:31 PM         #422
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lack of scholarships are a huge concern, but we are appealing and with the way the NCAA is just flat out ignoring Auburn paying all of its recruits right now I hope we get it reduced.
 7 years ago '05        #423
marzeial 1 heat pts
space
space
 -BigC- said:
And your crazy if you think Oregon is a better place for him then USC. Second rate programs getting all hype because you had a good year
Seriously?

He wants to play offense... He wants to get out LA and blaze his own path... How is SC at all a better option?
 02-02-2011, 09:33 PM         #424
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because of the the consistency? I mean how long is Oregon going to be relevant?

Plus playing out of a pro offense with NFL caliber QBs is better then playing in that spread option yall run.
 7 years ago '04        #425
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 Cap Peeler said:
Lane Kiffin put a nail in the coffin for that program he's gonna run USC to the ground as well
i think we'll be alright down the road... i just need Dooley to develop as a coach and show he can develop the talent we have/he's bringin in...
 7 years ago '05        #426
marzeial 1 heat pts
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Because of the the consistency? I mean how long is Oregon going to be relevant?

Plus playing out of a pro offense with NFL caliber QBs is better then playing in that spread option yall run.
Why? Have we given any indication that we are leaving the level we are playing at?

And we may run the spread but in recent years for these kids to remember our RB's s**t in yours at the next level so again... Why wouldn't he want to play for us?
 7 years ago '12        #427
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Cuttkid man why not just chill and let the Dawgs do the talkin on the field
 7 years ago '09        #428
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 DoMieD said:
Cuttkid man why not just chill and let the Dawgs do the talkin on the field
It's not in my nature. Mark Richt said this is the best recruiting class he's ever had so I'll talk s**t today and won't say a word until April 16th
 02-02-2011, 09:45 PM         #429
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marzeial said:
Why? Have we given any indication that we are leaving the level we are playing at?

And we may run the spread but in recent years for these kids to remember our RB's s**t in yours at the next level so again... Why wouldn't he want to play for us?
What RB is s**tting on ours? Blount and Stewart? Stewart is a decent RB and all but cmon man stop kidding yourself. USC is a NFL program

Props on doing your thing though its good to see other programs do well in the Pac-10 because if yall kept sucking it would make it harder on us to get national championship game preference. But you just went to the title game, have all kinds of s**t going for you recruiting wise and yet your still scratching to get a top 10 recruiting class. Recruiting class ranking aint everything(see FSU) but its hard to maintain success without them.
 7 years ago '05        #430
marzeial 1 heat pts
space
space
 -BigC- said:
What RB is s**tting on ours? Blount and Stewart? Stewart is a decent RB and all but cmon man stop kidding yourself. USC is a NFL program

Props on doing your thing though its good to see other programs do well in the Pac-10 because if yall kept sucking it would make it harder on us to get national championship game preference. But you just went to the title game, have all kinds of s**t going for you recruiting wise and yet your still scratching to get a top 10 recruiting class. Recruiting class ranking aint everything(see FSU) but its hard to maintain success without them.
Well those two for start are s**tting in your RB's. Add in the seasons that Reuben Droughns had, even Maurice Morris and you have backs that have done way more than any SC back in the past 20 years...

Recruiting Rankings sure aren't anything and we got to the title game this year. Usually that doesn't show up in recruiting until the next year at the earliest. I'll still take the kids that we got and the speed that we've added even if that doesn't look the best in the recruiting poles. We'll stay right where we're at, and you guys aren't the only team running the Pac-12 anymore.
 7 years ago '04        #431
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 85 85
 -BigC- said:
I meant in the Pac-10 my bad .

And your crazy if you think Oregon is a better place for him then USC. But we shall see
With his size, he does fit in better with Oregon offense better than he would fit in at SC playing rb and he is injury prone as it is
 02-02-2011, 10:00 PM         #432
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One year and your running the Pac-10 huh

Once this s**t clears up its back to schedule. Oregon/Stanford/Cal randomly competing but USC running the show, have fun while you can.
 7 years ago '12        #433
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 CutKidd21 said:
It's not in my nature. Mark Richt said this is the best recruiting class he's ever had so I'll talk s**t today and won't say a word until April 16th
Word up pimp.. Do You. Go Dawgs.
 7 years ago '05        #434
marzeial 1 heat pts
space
space
 7 years ago '04        #435
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,973 | Props total: 4302 4302
 marzeial said:

Welcome to the family Mamba
:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcoo l::dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #436
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 -BigC- said:
One year and your running the Pac-10 huh

Once this s**t clears up its back to schedule. Oregon/Stanford/Cal randomly competing but USC running the show, have fun while you can.
We weren't the Pac-10 champs last year, too? And we aren't gonna be them next year either?

GTFO
 7 years ago '07        #437
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
Roll tide!!!
 02-02-2011, 10:18 PM         #438
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its nice that you think your program is legitimate now after a little run. Props for being optimistic instead of realistic
 7 years ago '04        #439
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 85 85
 JFamis said:
We weren't the Pac-10 champs last year, too? And we aren't gonna be them next year either?

GTFO
nope....they will lose to lsu stanford and USC next year
 7 years ago '04        #440
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 bouncer900 said:
nope....they will lose to lsu stanford and USC next year
We're not going to lose to this USC team at Autzen. LSU and Stanford are the two games I'm worried about.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
61 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy