Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-02-2011, 04:08 PM         #381
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k what that list says Rivals has us at #2.

f!ght on
 7 years ago '04        #382
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
February 2, 2011

Keith Niebuhr
Recruiting Analyst
MORE: Complete NSD coverage | Chat | Blog

Rivals.com analysts rank the 2011 SEC recruiting classes after National Signing Day. Check back Thursday for an in-depth, team-by-team breakdown of the league.

Alabama convinced Brent Calloway to flip yet again.
1. Alabama: Flipped one-time Auburn commit Brent Calloway to cap outstanding, deep class.

2. Auburn: Tigers follow national championship with top-five group and arguably the country's best offensive line haul.

3. Georgia: Five-star running back Isaiah Crowell was icing on the cake for Bulldogs' so-called "Dream Team."

4. LSU: Only one program (Clemson) landed more five-star recruits than LSU, which got three of them.

5. Tennessee: Vols finished with a flurry to shoot up the rankings in Derek Dooley's second season at Rocky Top.

6. Florida: Will Muschamp's first class in Gator Country is short on quantity, but high on quality.

7. Ole Miss: Five-star LB C.J. Johnson and three standout receivers headline one of the country's most surprising classes.

8. South Carolina: Steve Spurrier has six four-star signees and is still in it for No. 1 prospect Jadeveon Clowney.

9. Arkansas: Landed six of the top seven players from Arkansas, including four-star QB Brandon Allen.

10. Mississippi State: Lost some battles late, but did sign Rivals250 DT P.J. Jones.

11. Kentucky: All but two current members of the Wildcats' class have at least three stars.

12. Vanderbilt: Big finish for Commodores; most importantly, they landed three quarterbacks

February 2, 2011

Mike Farrell
Recruiting Analyst

Rivals.com analysts rank the 2011 Big East recruiting classes after National Signing Day. Check back Thursday for an in-depth, team-by-team breakdown of the league.

Savon Huggins has Rutgers toward the top of the league.
1. Louisville: Top class features a ton of Florida talent.

2. Rutgers: Greg Schiano's best in-state haul is led by running back Savon Huggins.

3. West Virginia: Solid class held together despite awkward coaching transition.

4. Cincinnati: Good mix of talent from the Midwest and Southeast has Cincinnati in upper half of league.

5. Pittsburgh: Top 25 class dismantled by firing of Dave Wannstedt and botched hiring process.

6. USF: Best pickup came on last day but class lacks star power overall.

7. Syracuse: Recruiting getting better at Syracuse, as coach Doug Marrone keeping some in-state talent.

8. Connecticut: Losing coach Randy Edsall and a small class equal bottom of the Big East.
 7 years ago '05        #383
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Cap Peeler said:
GOAT 4 loss team ever

But we're a national power, we're back
...45-17, I only talk to fans whose teams that can fill their stadiums for a whole game against their biggest rival.
 7 years ago '06        #384
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 -BigC- said:
f**k what that list says Rivals has us at #2.

f!ght on
Yep......Rivals >>>>> Scout
 7 years ago '04        #385
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 Brdn08 said:
Ineffective coaching, Bowden let the school down by not having a real replacement for Mark and then combine that with the talent that never made it to campus and the arrests and cheating scandal, and Mickey's unwillingness to be flexible in his scheme and a negligent food and nutrition program and you have the recipe for a disastrous decade on the field. I'm not worried though, this staff is moving in the right direction. It k!lls me that UM fans are so critical of how we herald our new coach and you've done the same thing with Coker and Shannon and now Golden with just as much failure o the national scale. At least FSU is committed to our program Shalala will be the death of UM football' no coach can reverse that.
how is Golden as much of a failure?? He's only been in Miami for 5 weeks

Had Shannon stayed as a coach, Shalala would've meant the death of the program. No doubt about it. But his a.ss got fired. We're committed to the football program. Hoccut knows he gotta get this s**t togehter cuz it's gonna determine his career. We now have nutrition programs and s**t like that.. we were so behind it wasnt even funny. Just winning games purely on talent. As of right now Jimbo is almost as much as a failure as Shannon. Shannon got the #1 recruiting class in 2008, Jimbo's been a part of FSU for 5 years already. Still, that offense has looked anemic at best, complete trash.
 7 years ago '04        #386
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
...45-17, I only talk to fans whose teams that can fill their stadiums for a whole game against their biggest rival.
I only talk to fans whose teams have more than 2 national championships regardless of their stadium attendance

7 years ago '04        #387
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
February 2, 2011

Mike Farrell
Recruiting Analyst

Talk about it in The Main Board

Rivals.com analysts rank the 2011 ACC recruiting classes after National Signing Day. Check back Thursday for an in-depth look at the league.

Timmy Jernigan added to Florida State's loaded class.
1. Florida State: Jimbo Fisher and 'Noles dominate Gators and 'Canes.

2. Clemson: Amazing finish to class with four out-of-state, five-star prospects.

3. North Carolina: Damage control by Butch Davis beyond impressive all year.

4. Virginia: Mike London's first class beats in-state rival Virginia Tech.

5. Miami: Al Golden leads late charge to top half of ACC despite scholarship crunch.

6. Virginia Tech: Down year for Hokies, but still plenty of talent, especially on defense.

7. Boston College: Strong defensive class boasts talent at end, linebacker and corner.

8. Georgia Tech: Class could be remembered about who was lost rather than gained.

9. Maryland: Only one in-state top 10 player in this class.

10. Wake Forest: Small class once again has a Florida feel.

11. Duke: Best players in class are from Georgia and Florida.

12. N.C. State: No commitments from in-state top 30.
 7 years ago '05        #388
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
I only talk to fans whose teams have more than 2 national championships regardless of their stadium attendance

Clinging to the 80s still I see
 02-02-2011, 04:19 PM         #389
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And Stanford still recruiting well that kind of surprised me since the Head Coach left and the academic standards for the school eliminate like 90% of recruits off top
 7 years ago '04        #390
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Clinging to the 80s still I see
Nope.. 2001 and 1992

f**k outta here b**ch boy go enjoy your Sears National Recruiting championship
 7 years ago '05        #391
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
Nope.. 2001 and 1992

f**k outta here b**ch boy go enjoy your Sears National Recruiting championship
Your former players must be disgusted that you still refer to that piece of s**t team that you field as "The U"
 7 years ago '04        #392
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 Cap Peeler said:

Since coming to the ACC what have you done????
 7 years ago '04        #393
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Your former players must be disgusted that you still refer to that piece of s**t team that you field as "The U"
what??

boy you just tryna reach haaaarrrd !!

[pic - click to view]

Get mad punk.

Your two best players ever don't even wanna be a.ssociated for that piece of s**t joke of a school you root for
 7 years ago '04        #394
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 TheGame4705 said:
Since coming to the ACC what have you done????
in the past decade what have you done? :wtf:
 7 years ago '05        #395
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
what??

boy you just tryna reach haaaarrrd !!

[pic - click to view]

Get mad punk.

Your two best players ever don't even wanna be a.ssociated for that piece of s**t joke of a school you root for
Keeping living off of the teams Johnson & Coker built.
 7 years ago '04        #396
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
6 bowl game wins

3 Acc conference title wins

and since 1994 vs Miami the Record is 9-9.....
*edit 3 bowl game wins in a row to ur 3 game losing streak in bowl games..

What have you done??

Last edited by TheGame4705; 02-02-2011 at 04:41 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #397
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
God showing today Noles. Wanted Steward but f*ck it, sh*t happens.

We back baby. We back.
 7 years ago '04        #398
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
f**k lucien pulling the hat trick
 7 years ago '04        #399
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 TheGame4705 said:
6 bowl game wins

3 Acc conference title wins

and since 1994 vs Miami the Record is 9-9.....
*edit 3 bowl game wins in a row to ur 3 game losing streak in bowl games..

What have you done??
6 meaningless bowl games. Name me a BCS bowl game

how convenient, looking at the record since 1994...... how about we just do an overall record. Or s**t, since we ain't allowed to look past to our 1992 national championship then how about comparing records since 2000

@ 3 acc conference wins

FSU is back
 7 years ago '05        #400
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I was in class when I saw that Jalen Grimble decided to take his talents to The U and I had no shame in screaming out "OH YEAH!"

Not a star studded class but Coach Golden did a great job for a guy who just came in. A lot of recruits backed off after the coaching change which is to be expected. He nabbed some quality sleepers too. I'm pretty sure we'll be back in the top 5-10 overall recruiting classes next year, and going forward.

One more addition is needed.... hope we get Jacoby Brissett. Any news on him? Saw on Rivals that he's seriously considering The U.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 02-02-2011 at 05:19 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy