The Official College Football Off-Season Thread

most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #341
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 JordanWest86 said:
When's the next time Bama plays Georgia? Yall gonna be blowin up the threads. Sounds like CutKidd still salty after that 08 Blackout Game.
f**k outta here d!ckrider. I don't give a s**t about 3 years ago

I said AJ Mccarron sucks (which he does) and they can't say s**t bc it's true and they got mad
 7 years ago '05        #342
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 346 346
 CutKidd21 said:
NO he wouldn't I've been praising Crowell all year. You're just salty bc you know what I said was true and you can't say s**t

Everyone here is AMAZED, literally amazed Richt and co pulled this s**t off. All year we have been saying we're not gonna get anyone bc who in their right mind would come to UGA when went through the worst season in 15 years. Luckily the new breed isn't scared to bring GA back to where it should be

You enjoy being the middle of the SEC f**k boy bc the west is going to be ALOT harder to win than the east
what are you talking about UGA has outrecruited everyone in the SEC east consistently except Florida but you haven't won the sec east since 05. Richt's a.ssistants have failed at coaching not recruiting. Expect more of the same this year.
 7 years ago '09        #343
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 FeedTheBeast said:
Just when I thought you couldnt get any dumber.

BAMA History>>>Georgia History
god you're so stupid

I'm talkin about new bama fans
 7 years ago '09        #344
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Brdn08 said:
what are you talking about UGA has outrecruited everyone in the SEC east consistently except Florida but you haven't won the sec east since 05. Richt's a.ssistants have failed at coaching not recruiting. Expect more of the same this year.
except florida. Well who usually goes?

and actually we won it in 07 (co champs) tie breaker went to UT
 7 years ago '07        #345
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 CutKidd21 said:
why do you bring up one game when talking about a college career?? What happened the year before?? Oh yeah that's right knowshon ran all over your team and stafford had the game winning pass

idiot
Saban's first year.... he took some lumps that year getting the team right and it paid off.......fukk with him now.


Ran all over us?? I doubt that he did.
 7 years ago '07        #346
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 2109 2109
Just in case yall aint know, Rasco just announced LSU in dramatic fashion. Faked everyone out with the UT & UF Posters then put on the LSU hat and revealed his LSU jersey under his jacket. Oh yea, it was a #7 jersey.
 7 years ago '06        #347
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
 JordanWest86 said:
When's the next time Bama plays Georgia? Yall gonna be blowin up the threads. Sounds like CutKidd still salty after that 08 Blackout Game.
He stays salty.....If the thread involves the state of Alabama in anyway, he trys to hate...and eventually makes himself look like damn idiot and everyone stops paying attention to him. If a player goes to Alabama, there overrated....If they go to Georgia, there the next Herchel.... Hes mad b/c his team will continue to be IRREVERENT
 7 years ago '09        #348
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Cap Peeler said:
Not really... The West goes through Alabama. Auburn is gonna finish with 6 or 7 wins. LSU isn't much of a threat with jordan jefferson at qb playing on the road at alabama. Miss St, Ole Miss are trash. Arkansas ain't beating bama in tuscaloosa
Mettenberger will start over JJ, I'm tellin you, that kid is an all-sec type QB and would of started over aaron murray this year if he didn't pull a rothlisberger over spring break
 7 years ago '06        #349
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14843 14843
 JordanWest86 said:
When's the next time Bama plays Georgia? Yall gonna be blowin up the threads. Sounds like CutKidd still salty after that 08 Blackout Game.
Not this year sadly, but when it happens he'll just be ghost as f**k after we beat the hell outta them f**gots AGAIN.

 CutKidd21 said:
f**k outta here d!ckrider. I don't give a s**t about 3 years ago

I said AJ Mccarron sucks (which he does) and they can't say s**t bc it's true and they got mad
No you said he sucks, with NO evidence. You just say it, you'll prolly seen the dude throw 2 passes. And the funniest part about all this is AJ MAY not even be the QB next year if he doesnt beat Sims out (i still think he will). lmao u r a CLOWN.
 7 years ago '07        #350
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 CutKidd21 said:
god you're so stupid

I'm talkin about new bama fans
Aint no "new" BAMA fans round here so whatdafukk u talmbout???? Every school has badnwagon fans whom dont the history GTFOH.

I know a so called Georgia fan who didnt even know Champ Bailey played for Jawja. True story.
 7 years ago '06        #351
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Cap Peeler said:
Not really... The West goes through Alabama. Auburn is gonna finish with 6 or 7 wins. LSU isn't much of a threat with jordan jefferson at qb playing on the road at alabama. Miss St, Ole Miss are trash. Arkansas ain't beating bama in tuscaloosa
Exactly......Auburn will be lucky to make a bowl game next year.
 7 years ago '09        #352
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 titanreese said:
He stays salty.....If the thread involves the state of Alabama in anyway, he trys to hate...and eventually makes himself look like damn idiot and everyone stops paying attention to him. If a player goes to Alabama, there overrated....If they go to Georgia, there the next Herchel.... Hes mad b/c his team will continue to be IRREVERENT
why would I be salty. We're not even rivals

I said mccarron sucks and he does. Then yall try to hate on my squad bc you have no comeback for me saying he sucks (which he does)

Go check the threads, not once have I said Crowell was overrated, but your boy just did and what the f**k do I care about head to head.. you lost going head to head how many times with a 6-7 team/hot seat coach
 7 years ago '05        #353
MATIX 
space
avatar space
space
$7,990 | Props total: 72 72
FSU baby
 7 years ago '05        #354
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 346 346
 CutKidd21 said:
except florida. Well who usually goes?

and actually we won it in 07 (co champs) tie breaker went to UT
So you just concede that your program won't ever be better than Florida because they always will outrecruit UGA. My point was this class doesn't matter because your staff has proven over the past 5 years that recruiting talent isn't enough to get to an SEC championship game. Until Richt gets better a.ssistants or gets fired you guys aren't going back to an sec title game.
 7 years ago '07        #355
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Fukk CuttKidd........garbage a.ss squads should fall back until you prove it on the field. Georgia has won NOTHING!!

Anyway check out the "fax gopher" that BAMA had!!!


[pic - click to view]



 7 years ago '09        #356
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Birdman's Back said:
Not this year sadly, but when it happens he'll just be ghost as f**k after we beat the hell outta them f**gots AGAIN.



No you said he sucks, with NO evidence. You just say it, you'll prolly seen the dude throw 2 passes. And the funniest part about all this is AJ MAY not even be the QB next year if he doesnt beat Sims out (i still think he will). lmao u r a CLOWN.
mark richt is 3-1 vs Bama. Shut the f**k up like you run s**t

so I'm a clown for saying the 2nd string QB behind the starter who is graduating sucks and you're saying he might not even be the starter next year and would lose the starting spot to a younger player but I'm a clown for saying he sucks

god you're a IDIOT
 7 years ago '08        #357
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,685 | Props total: 2333 2333
FSU baby
 7 years ago '09        #358
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Brdn08 said:
So you just concede that your program won't ever be better than Florida because they always will outrecruit UGA. My point was this class doesn't matter because your staff has proven over the past 5 years that recruiting talent isn't enough to get to an SEC championship game. Until Richt gets better a.ssistants or gets fired you guys aren't going back to an sec title game.
I'm sorry I'll never defend 17 out of 20, even I wouldn't do that. I don't think we win consistently until we get out of jacksonville. It's an away game for us every single year

and richt has gotten better a.ssistants. We fired our entire defensive staff and had to start over with a brand new scheme and old players. Justin Houston was the only player to benefit from the 3-4 switch

Richt's old ways were the problem. It seems like he changed them after he fired his D staff a year ago
 7 years ago '09        #359
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
avatar space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Thank you University of Michigan for putting Rich Rodriquez out of my misery. Now hopefully we can get back to winning.
 7 years ago '07        #360
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
This n*gga trys to take over every college football thread with this "Georgia Gonna Rise Up" Bulls**t........we aint gonna beleive it UNTIL it happens. So save your breath. n*gga just trying to convince himself.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
81 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy