The Official College Football Off-Season Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #321
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 FeedTheBeast said:
This guy

I guess you gonna be talkin s**t until yall lose to Florida again.
and again that's all you can say bc you know what I said is fact.
 7 years ago '09        #322
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 titanreese said:
or a team like UCF
Hey didn't bama lose to louisiana-monroe????? at HOME

shut the f**k up.
 7 years ago '06        #323
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 CutKidd21 said:
That's all you can say bc you know what I said is fact.

You're like saints fans
Every chance you get, you hate....If crowell went to Bama, he would be overrated in your eyes but he went to your sorry a.ss Bulldogs and hes the next Herschel?? Its funny watching you get your hopes up just to see you continue to lose to the SEC Least....Enjoy being in the middle of the SEC
 7 years ago '05        #324
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 343 343
 Birdman's Back said:
lol at you STILL hating on McCarron. how much have u even seen of this kid? f**k outta here. talk about ur s**tty team and leave Bama outta it.
^^^This.......Nobody projects Alabama qbs well over the past four yrs but look what they've done. One is a backud for KC chiefs, JP Wilson got them to the SEC championship game and Mcelroy won a natl championship then followed it up with an even better statistical season. Whoever starts for Bama will be ready and will be good.
 7 years ago '07        #325
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 CutKidd21 said:
and again that's all you can say bc you know what I said is fact.
Naw I know by now that facts dont matter to you.........georgia is garbage Bama just won the BCS 2 years ago. Just finished TOP 10 again with another monster team set for next year. We are reloading.......Richt even though he has been there forever is rebuilding. I dont think he can get it done.

CutKidd21 said:
Hey didn't bama lose to louisiana-monroe????? at HOME

shut the f**k up.
One bad loss for Saban......got any more??? Maybe Utah well thats two.

I dont have time to list all of Richt's a.ss whoopings.
 7 years ago '06        #326
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14705 14705
 CutKidd21 said:
yeah he sucks, he sucks, he sucks

I can't remember the last time I saw an alabama QB with talent. You can't either
Brodie Croyle? Stand there and say he didnt have "talent" because he aint did s**t in the NFL, Ill say the same gotdamn thing about Moreno. For a "no talent" QB Greg McElroy sure did win an a.ss load of games, a National Championship, and break every passing record at Bama. y the hell am i arguing with Mr. Gus Malzhan invented the Wildcat..
 7 years ago '09        #327
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 titanreese said:
Every chance you get, you hate....If crowell went to Bama, he would be overrated in your eyes but he went to your sorry a.ss Bulldogs and hes the next Herschel?? Its funny watching you get your hopes up just to see you continue to lose to the SEC Least....Enjoy being in the middle of the SEC

NO he wouldn't I've been praising Crowell all year. You're just salty bc you know what I said was true and you can't say s**t

Everyone here is AMAZED, literally amazed Richt and co pulled this s**t off. All year we have been saying we're not gonna get anyone bc who in their right mind would come to UGA when went through the worst season in 15 years. Luckily the new breed isn't scared to bring GA back to where it should be

You enjoy being the middle of the SEC f**k boy bc the west is going to be ALOT harder to win than the east
 7 years ago '07        #328
space
space
 Brdn08 said:
^^^This.......Nobody projects Alabama qbs well over the past four yrs but look what they've done. One is a backud for KC chiefs, JP Wilson got them to the SEC championship game and Mcelroy won a natl championship then followed it up with an even better statistical season. Whoever starts for Bama will be ready and will be good.
True....these 2 QBs we have now are our highest rated prospects SINCE Brodie Croyle whom as you said is 2nd string Chiefs. JP Wilson is 3rd string Falcons and he was a 3 star out of high school. McAaron and Simms both 5 stars and ready to ball out.
 7 years ago '07        #329
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
NO he wouldn't I've been praising Crowell all year. You're just salty bc you know what I said was true and you can't say s**t

Everyone here is AMAZED, literally amazed Richt and co pulled this s**t off. All year we have been saying we're not gonna get anyone bc who in their right mind would come to UGA when went through the worst season in 15 years. Luckily the new breed isn't scared to bring GA back to where it should be

You enjoy being the middle of the SEC f**k boy bc the west is going to be ALOT harder to win than the east
True we are in the harder division but still manage to have better seasons.
 7 years ago '09        #330
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Naw I know by now that facts dont matter to you.........georgia is garbage Bama just won the BCS 2 years ago. Just finished TOP 10 again with another monster team set for next year. We are reloading.......Richt even though he has been there forever is rebuilding. I dont think he can get it done.

One bad loss for Saban......got any more??? Maybe Utah well thats two.

I dont have time to list all of Richt's a.ss whoopings.
why are you naming off Bama's accompishments as fact when we're talking about QB's with talent?

just like saints fans

Hey anytime I say something just say championship and you'll be right
 7 years ago '06        #331
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 CutKidd21 said:

And you still wont win the East....USC and Florida will continue to beat your a.ss and your continue to hope that 1 guy each recruiting period will turn it around Enjoy your IRREVERENCE b**ch
 7 years ago '09        #332
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
Brodie Croyle? Stand there and say he didnt have "talent" because he aint did s**t in the NFL, Ill say the same gotdamn thing about Moreno. For a "no talent" QB Greg McElroy sure did win an a.ss load of games, a National Championship, and break every passing record at Bama. y the hell am i arguing with Mr. Gus Malzhan invented the Wildcat..
Soooo your QB who got drafted in the 3rd round is the QB with the most talent at bama????

hey don't worry just say CHAMPIONSHIP. You're right!
 7 years ago '07        #333
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
why are you naming off Bama's accompishments as fact when we're talking about QB's with talent?

just like saints fans

Hey anytime I say something just say championship and you'll be right
Just saying even if our QB supposedly sucks........we still won the ring and he broke all kinds of BAMA records for passing. I know not to argue with a clusterfukk such as yourself over something based on opinion......waste of time. So these are the facts.

BAMA=RELOAD
JAWJA=Praying for at least a respectable season
 7 years ago '09        #334
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 titanreese said:
And you still wont win the East....USC and Florida will continue to beat your a.ss and your continue to hope that 1 guy each recruiting period will turn it around Enjoy your IRREVERENCE b**ch
we own South Carolina. I know you bama fans only have about 4 years of history but we sucked last year and lost in Columbia. Another team ranked #1 lost there too.. who was it??? I forgot.

and if this is what we can do being irreverent, don't let us start winning again.
 7 years ago '07        #335
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Soooo your QB who got drafted in the 3rd round is the QB with the most talent at bama????

hey don't worry just say CHAMPIONSHIP. You're right!
Well we exposed those 3 first round picks IN ATHENS!!

Not their fault tho......they have no coaching.

Fukk stafford, no show moreno and aj $reen
 7 years ago '09        #336
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Just saying even if our QB supposedly sucks........we still won the ring and he broke all kinds of BAMA records for passing. I know not to argue with a clusterfukk such as yourself over something based on opinion......waste of time. So these are the facts.

BAMA=RELOAD
JAWJA=Praying for at least a respectable season

Championship! you're right!!!

and how hard is it to break bama records for passing aaron murray will break your records by midseason next year
 7 years ago '07        #337
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 2102 2102
When's the next time Bama plays Georgia? Yall gonna be blowin up the threads. Sounds like CutKidd still salty after that 08 Blackout Game.
 7 years ago '09        #338
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Well we exposed those 3 first round picks IN ATHENS!!

Not their fault tho......they have no coaching.

Fukk stafford, no show moreno and aj $reen

why do you bring up one game when talking about a college career?? What happened the year before?? Oh yeah that's right knowshon ran all over your team and stafford had the game winning pass

idiot
 7 years ago '07        #339
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
we own South Carolina. I know you bama fans only have about 4 years of history but we sucked last year and lost in Columbia. Another team ranked #1 lost there too.. who was it??? I forgot.

and if this is what we can do being irreverent, don't let us start winning again.
Just when I thought you couldnt get any dumber.

BAMA History>>>Georgia History
 7 years ago '04        #340
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 CutKidd21 said:

Not really... The West goes through Alabama. Auburn is gonna finish with 6 or 7 wins. LSU isn't much of a threat with jordan jefferson at qb playing on the road at alabama. Miss St, Ole Miss are trash. Arkansas ain't beating bama in tuscaloosa
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy