The Official College Football Off-Season Thread

most viewed right now
 72
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
 NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #281
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Has Rasco signed yet?
 7 years ago '09        #282
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Cap Peeler said:
1. Bama don't need more RBs They have Beast Richardson

2. FSu ain't gonna run s**t. Ya n*ggas don't even believe that yourselves.. Stop acting like FSU doesn't get top 5 recruiting classes every year but are still hot garbage.

3. Clemson is paying n*ggas. Who the f**k wants to play for a n*gga with a Flintstones name death Valley is nice but f**k outta here stealing recruits all of a sudden after such a horrible record

4. Auburn ain't paying cyrus enough. He's going to bama at the end.
This is Richardson's last year and plus it's funny as s**t to see kids stay home and not go to bama. Bama fans think they can get anyone they want but obviously NOT

and clemson has always had bomb recruiting classes.. it really is a nice a.ss school.. the town, lake right by the school, small downtown. I can see why they get kids
 7 years ago '07        #283
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,012 | Props total: 10845 10845
 CutKidd21 said:
that motherf**ker isn't a 5 star running back. I honestly can't wait to see that little midget line up in I formation
We dont even use the I-formation!!
 7 years ago '04        #284
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 26 26
 Cap Peeler said:

2. Miami ain't gonna run s**t. Yall know that . Stop acting like Miami doesn't get the top bums every year but are still hot garbage
i fixed that for u
 7 years ago '09        #285
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 FeedTheBeast said:
Honestly I was never NEVER that big on dude. I know it seems like sour grapes afterwards but it aint. I'm more upset about the other dude we lost to yall. We stacked at RB and Crowell does not impress me so its cool with me.

Dee Hart might not even play RB for us.......might end up being the next Maze!!
oh s**t!!! the next maze?!?!?

doesn't impress you? And dee hart does???
 7 years ago '09        #286
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 FeedTheBeast said:
We dont even use the I-formation!!
forgot yall went to the gay a.ss pistol
 7 years ago '09        #287
reborG80 
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 12 12
 Cap Peeler said:
1. Bama don't need more RBs They have Beast Richardson

2. FSu ain't gonna run s**t. Ya n*ggas don't even believe that yourselves.. Stop acting like FSU doesn't get top 5 recruiting classes every year but are still hot garbage.

3. Clemson is paying n*ggas. Who the f**k wants to play for a n*gga with a Flintstones name death Valley is nice but f**k outta here stealing recruits all of a sudden after such a horrible record 4. Auburn ain't paying cyrus enough. He's going to bama at the end.
im wasthinking the same thing they really have nothing to offer football wise
 7 years ago '07        #288
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,012 | Props total: 10845 10845
 CutKidd21 said:
that motherf**ker isn't a 5 star running back. I honestly can't wait to see that little midget line up in I formation
 CutKidd21 said:
This is Richardson's last year and plus it's funny as s**t to see kids stay home and not go to bama. Bama fans think they can get anyone they want but obviously NOT

and clemson has always had bomb recruiting classes.. it really is a nice a.ss school.. the town, lake right by the school, small downtown. I can see why they get kids
We still got Eddie Lacy, Jalston Fowler, Goode, Corey Grant and now Dee Hart. And Brent Calloway's position has yet to be determined. This is Trents last year but RB is the least of our worries for a few years.
 7 years ago '09        #289
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 reborG80 said:
im wasthinking the same thing they really have nothing to offer football wise
go do your history.

Clemson has a huge tradition. It's basically an SEC school in the ACC
 7 years ago '07        #290
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,012 | Props total: 10845 10845
 CutKidd21 said:
oh s**t!!! the next maze?!?!?

doesn't impress you? And dee hart does???
Yeah........first RB with 100 yards in US ARMY game.

But s**t I wasnt impressed by Lattimore and he proved me wrong. Just saying that Crowell would have been icing on the cake for us. He was a must get for yall.
 7 years ago '06        #291
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,885 | Props total: 16129 16129
 CutKidd21 said:
that motherf**ker isn't a 5 star running back. I honestly can't wait to see that little midget line up in I formation
hes not?



 CutKidd21 said:
forgot yall went to the gay a.ss pistol
first off, the pistol is far from gay. 2nd, the pistol is not our base set. we run a pro style/one back offense. usually one back, 3 wides, and a tight or one back, 2 wide, and 2 tight.
 7 years ago '09        #292
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 FeedTheBeast said:
We still got Eddie Lacy, Jalston Fowler, Goode, Corey Grant and now Dee Hart. And Brent Calloway's position has yet to be determined. This is Trents last year but RB is the least of our worries for a few years.
and crowell is better than all of them.
 02-02-2011, 12:51 PM         #293
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

AndrewBone:
Well guys I just spoke with Kristen. She said she does not expect Cyrus to sign his letter of intent today. He told her after the announcement he has "big doubts" about his decision and feels like he made the wrong choice.

[pic - click to view]


 7 years ago '09        #294
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 FeedTheBeast said:
Yeah........first RB with 100 yards in US ARMY game.

But s**t I wasnt impressed by Lattimore and he proved me wrong. Just saying that Crowell would have been icing on the cake for us. He was a must get for yall.
ok that's all that need to be said
 7 years ago '05        #295
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,189 | Props total: 501 501
Dee Hart is not a five star rb. The rating is a reach and I've seen him rated that high by one service. I'm telling you 3rd best back in Florida at best and Bellamy is just as good IMO.
 7 years ago '06        #296
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1377 1377
 Bezerk said:

AndrewBone:
Well guys I just spoke with Kristen. She said she does not expect Cyrus to sign his letter of intent today. He told her after the announcement he has "big doubts" about his decision and feels like he made the wrong choice.

[pic - click to view]


I believe he did too
 7 years ago '09        #297
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Birdman's Back said:
hes not?





first off, the pistol is far from gay. 2nd, the pistol is not our base set. we run a pro style/one back offense. usually one back, 3 wides, and a tight or one back, 2 wide, and 2 tight.
well you're gonna have to go back to the I bc that midget won't do s**t in the one back formation

and can someone tell me WHY THE f**k THERE IS AN ESPN U CREW ON FLORIDA'S CAMPUS

f**k espn I f**kin hate that channel
 7 years ago '09        #298
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Brdn08 said:
Dee Hart is not a five star rb. The rating is a reach and I've seen him rated that high by one service. I'm telling you 3rd best back in Florida at best and Bellamy is just as good IMO.
yeah AT BEST
 7 years ago '07        #299
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,012 | Props total: 10845 10845
 CutKidd21 said:
ok that's all that need to be said
I hope yall dont expect this "dream team" of freshman to come in and turn everything around??
 7 years ago '07        #300
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,012 | Props total: 10845 10845
 Brdn08 said:
Dee Hart is not a five star rb. The rating is a reach and I've seen him rated that high by one service. I'm telling you 3rd best back in Florida at best and Bellamy is just as good IMO.
 CutKidd21 said:
well you're gonna have to go back to the I bc that midget won't do s**t in the one back formation

and can someone tell me WHY THE f**k THERE IS AN ESPN U CREW ON FLORIDA'S CAMPUS

f**k espn I f**kin hate that channel
 CutKidd21 said:
yeah AT BEST
TOP 5 RB from Florida>>>most Rbs in the country

I'll take it......he dont have to be our savior. Got plenty of help.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasnt in the Movie
11 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy