The Official College Football Off-Season Thread

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
144 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #201
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,688 | Props total: 515 515
 Birdman's Back said:
So did we? How can u even come close to saying that its better? How many SEC Championships has that class won? How many National Championships? How man Heismans? f**k outta here. f**kin Mark Ingram, Julio Jones, Terrence Cody, Dont'a Hightower, Courtney Upshaw, Mark Barron, Marcel Dareus, Barrett Jones, Robert Lester
Are you kidding you are naming people that from the south. How can you even compare a class that was there for one year and coaching staff really played any of them to a class that was there for three years If you are going to do that, give me that Florida 06 class any day over that Alabama 08 class.

That 2010 class was considered to be the greatest ever. By Rivals,ESPN,Scout and etc. There were 1 ranked unanimous on every recruiting site you can think of.

Mark Barron and Robert Lester dudes are trash and overrated. Barron could not even cover himself in a blanket that how bad his skills are. Lester just gets Ints off tipped balls.

Give me 5'9 195 pound Ahmad Black anyday over overrated Barron
 7 years ago '10        #202
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,519 | Props total: 2534 2534
 FeedTheBeast said:
In Due Time........It All Falls Down.

:lachen001: Sure

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 7 years ago '07        #203
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Liquid-Science said:
Now that I'm a little older, I'm starting to get another perspective on college sports, especially signing day

Seeing grown a.ss men and institutions have their livelihood tied to how well he can sway a 17 year old to come to their school is kind of sad...especially football where you have no idea how it's going to turn out.

In basketball at least you can generally see individual talent but in football, it's all about schemes and s**t...this is all a craps shoot
U recruit the players whom you think will fit your scheme. That goes for any sport. I agree its a bit overboard with the hype and all day coverage.......but I'm watching that s**t so
 7 years ago '06        #204
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14772 14772
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Are you kidding you are naming people that from the south. How can you even compare a class that was there for one year and coaching staff really played any of them to a class that was there for three years If you are going to do that, give me that Florida 06 class any day over that Alabama 08 class.

That 2010 class was considered to be the greatest ever. By Rivals,ESPN,Scout and etc. There were 1 ranked unanimous on every recruiting site you can think of.

Mark Barron and Robert Lester dudes are trash and overrated. Barron could not even cover himself in a blanket that how bad his skills are. Lester just gets Ints off tipped balls.

Are you retarded? You cant compare them becuse those Florida players havent played yet, that was my gotdamn point. Ingram was from Michigan but wtf does what region their from matter, its the talent.

The 2008 class was #1 by every recruiting site, point?

Barron will be a 1st Rounder next year but hes trash? Lester just led the nation with 8 picks and hes trash? Yeah okay.
 7 years ago '06        #205
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Damn Walker dipped out to USC

I blame this snow/ice/hail storm :finger:

got the 6'6 cardale jones...ted ginn sr said he was better than braxton miller

still waiting on curtis grant
 7 years ago '05        #206
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
Are you retarded? You cant compare them becuse those Florida players havent played yet, that was my gotdamn point. Ingram was from Michigan but wtf does what region their from matter, its the talent.

The 2008 class was #1 by every recruiting site, point?

Barron will be a 1st Rounder next year but hes trash? Lester just led the nation with 8 picks and hes trash? Yeah okay.
I was commenting on paper nobody will ever touch that class. Everyone else in here hyping it up but you brought up that Alabama 08 class.

Like I just said Lester picks only came off tipped passes. Let be serious. Barron will be remembered as the n*gga that gave 2 TD to Cam Newton to lose that game.

Lets be serious how Mark Barron was finalist for the College DB player on year award beats me. Ahmad Black should have made instead his bum a.ss. Barron is another Taylor Mays. Can hit you real hard, but can't cover the save his life.
 7 years ago '07        #207
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:

NO words for you......lets just re cap the last 2 BAMA-Gaytor games.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #208
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Taylor Mays is actually lookin like he's gonna be a great pro...so that theory is out
Lets be serious that n*gga had his good and bad this season. More of bad. Green Bay threw on that n*gga all day.
 7 years ago '05        #209
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
NO words for you......lets just re cap the last 2 BAMA-Gaytor games.

I give yall Props yall beat the f**k out us those past two games. Major props.

Like I said we should have started a youth movement this season instead of playing players that never got a chance to play yet at Florida because they were back ups. Not to sure if that was Meyer's word or some of the staff. No reason for us not to be playing Mack Brown instead of giving Moody carries. Floyd or Easley should have been playing over Sanders. Powell more than William sorry a.ss Green.

The list can go on.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 02-02-2011 at 11:39 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #210
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
I give yall Props yall beat the f**k out us those past two games. Major props.

Like I said we should have started a youth movement this season instead of playing players that never got a chance to play yet at Florida because they were back ups. Not to sure if that was Meyer's word or some of the staff. No reason for us not to be playing Mack Brown instead of giving Moody carries. Floyd or Easley should have been playing over Sanders. Powell more than William sorry a.ss Green.

The list can go on.
I expect Florida to win the East next year. Too much talent and they got some new energy with the coaching change.

So we gonna make it 4 in a row on yall a.ss. In The Swamp and then again in ATL!!
 7 years ago '06        #211
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
I was commenting on paper nobody will ever touch that class. Everyone else in here hyping it up but you brought up that Alabama 08 class.

Like I just said Lester picks only came off tipped passes. Let be serious. Barron will be remembered as the n*gga that gave 2 TD to Cam Newton to lose that game.

Lets be serious how Mark Barron was finalist for the College DB player on year award beats me. Ahmad Black should have made instead his bum a.ss. Barron is another Taylor Mays. Can hit you real hard, but can't cover the save his life.
Off tipped passes? WTF, did u see just 2 of his picks? U have no clue what ur talking about.

He let up 2 TDs to Cam Newton with a torn f**king pectoral muscle. He calls the plays in the secondary and was having to keep those young cats (he was the only DB to ever start this year) in line and in the right position. You have absolutely no idea what ur talking about man. Just talk about Florida. You notice your talking s**t on Bama players u have no clue about, have I made on negative comment about any FL players? Yeah exactly.
 02-02-2011, 11:43 AM         #212
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Talk about terrible timing.

Ohio State recruit Chris Carter Jr. was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of fondling as many as eight girls while pretending to measure them for ROTC uniforms. Carter, a 6-foot-4, 330-pound offensive lineman from Cleveland's John F. Kennedy High School, spent Tuesday night in jail. There's no word yet on whether he'll still sign with the Buckeyes.

ESPN Recruiting rates Carter as the nation's No. 26 guard.

From The Cleveland Plain Dealer:
Cleveland Police said a 15-year-old girl told officers that Carter took her out of her classroom and into a room behind the JFK auditorium and told her he needed to measure her for the uniform.
"Once inside the room, [Carter] asked the victim to take off her sweatshirt and shirt so he could take her measurements," the police report said. "He cut off the lights ... and stated 'I need you to take your bra off.' The arrested male then put his arms under her arms from behind and attempted to pull her bra up."
The girl told police she refused to cooperate and left the room. Police said when they talked to Carter he admitted that he had fondled other girls using the same ruse. Police asked him to give them the book that he used to record the measurements and he turned it over.

We'll have to see how things play out, but this certainly looks bad for Carter and his future with Ohio State. Buckeyes coach Jim Tressel will meet with reporters at 4 p.m. ET.
 7 years ago '04        #213
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
we in there!
 7 years ago '06        #214
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Trill Clinton said:
lmao wtf?! and she was f**kin 15? this dude a pedo? lol
 7 years ago '10        #215
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
I know 90% of boxden is sec and big 10 nut huggers. But I just wanted to say Rutgers had a pretty good recruiting class and in a very down year they were able to sure up the things i thought most in question (running game and ol) We got the number one recruit in the state and top qb in the state, don't sleep on savon huggins my dudes gonna be a beast for years to come
 7 years ago '10        #216
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
lmao wtf?! and she was f**kin 15? this dude a pedo? lol
keep in mind hes still in highscohool too, s**t he only 17 or 18

regardless, that kids mom is about to go HAM on him
 7 years ago '06        #217
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 Trill Clinton said:
i saw this earlier

moron
 7 years ago '06        #218
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 NJallD said:
keep in mind hes still in highscohool too, s**t he only 17 or 18

regardless, that kids mom is about to go HAM on him
the girls dads needa put a bat to his nuts.
 7 years ago '10        #219
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
the girls dads needa put a bat to his nuts.
 7 years ago '05        #220
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
Tim Jernnigan grows up a gator but goes to play for FSU
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
103 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
60 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy